A Change In Tune

Larissa Sedgwick

OOC First Name
Beth / Bethy
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Cherry Wand 12 1/2" Essence of Wood Rose
Larissa was enjoying the cool morning breeze. She had gone down to the kitchens and got some food there which meant she could be outside before anyone else- Well, at least anyone with any sanity left.
The wind blew back her soft blonde hair and Larissa lay back, shutting her eyes and letting her mind drift.
She hadn't seen Libby in ages.. Maybe it was time she forgave her? After all, Libby couldn't help having to leave when Larissa lost her father. Maybe it was time for Larissa to apologize.

Larissa was speaking to herself- practicing what she would say to Libby.
"Listen, Libby, we need to talk.. I was wrong for getting angry and wrong for all those times I beat you up and that time I made you fall out of a tree.." Larissa couldn't suppress a little giggle.
"But I really was out of order for all that and the fact I was grieving was no excuse.. I just.." A tear leaked from Larissa's eye.
The memories of happier times were so painful- It was as if she was sticking a knife in her head and twisting it.
"I just wish we could have some fun again.. I miss our laughter."

meanliby.jpg

Libby was standing with her back to the rest of the school. She wasn't interested in anymore excuses. She'd worked herself out on her own. She flicked round, her hair a darker brown than usual due to the fact she'd been indoors for most of the winter.
"What" she interupted sharply, twisted to see Larissa, who had hadn't talked to for nearly a year. "You you do, do you" she said sarcastically, glaring through her teeth. "Whatever" She had other friends, one's that cared. Why she needed to be pushed into the past she didn't know.

Larissa heard Libby's voice. It sounded different but it made Larissa smile. She didn't open her eyes.
"Oh, Libby," Larissa said happily, pushing her hands behind her head as the rays of sunlight slowly warmed her.
"You always were a stropper." Larissa smirked. She didn't need to open her eyes to know Libby was really there.

Libby gave her a dirty look and turned her attention back to what she was looking at before. "What do you want anyway" she said strongly, flexing her fingers. She wouldn't be giving her any trouble anymore.

"Me?" Larissa asked, raising her eyebrows but not bothering to open her eyes.
"You were the one who found me.." Larissa grinned broadly and half opened one eye to see Libby's dirty look.
She'd missed the punchbag.
"But what do I want? An emerald Streak." Larissa opened her eyes long enough to give Libby a quick wink.

"I thought you had one?" she answered not turning around. "And no, you found me. At least ive been here all along." she muttered. What did she know about her now. Nothing. Why should she forgive her just like that. She never did anything wrong and she'd put her through hell.

Larissa raised a single eyebrow.
Libby was very amusing. "No, I have a Nimbus 2001 and if you were lurking here then you must have an invisibility cloak because when I came here to lay down at five this morning, nobody else was here."
Larissa rolled her eyes beneath her eyelids. Libby was no threat to her. Not really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back