A Change in Fate (Closed)

Theodore shrugged his shoulders casually.

"It's alright...don't apologize. It's not your fault your half-sister is most likely half demon." Theodore snorted and reached over and fluffed Alyssa's hair.

Aiden chuckled awkwardly at Theo's words then asked both Alyssa and Theodore, "Can I uhm trust you to keep this to yourself?" Aiden swallowed nervously, he wasn't sure what he should say now, he didn't know how to act now then he bit his lip and said with a shrug, "I'll get Gaspard to pay for your new wand by the way."

Alyssa smiled and nodded. She felt bad about being part of this at all. Bringing her hand up she ran in through her soft blonde hair then let it fall back at her side.

"I'll keep quiet. For once." Alyssa beamed cutely.

"I have nothing to say about it anyways. It's your own buisness if your sister is evil." Theodore scratched his head and rolled his eyes at Alyssa's reaction. Sometimes he didn't get how she could always smile at everything. "Besides...why would I want everyone to know that a girl pretty much busted my wand?" Theodore teased.

"Don't worry about it. That's what having a rich family is for." Theodore rolled his eyes playfully.

Aiden rolled his eyes at Alyssa's bright smile, though it made him smile slightly then chuckled at Theodore's comment about rich families and said, "Oh I know." Aiden ruffled his hair with his hand again.

[Would you mind posting in the halloween thread?]

//Sure. As which Character.//

"I didn't know you had a rich family." Theodore said calmly trying as hard as possible that he was not trying to sound rude or spiteful for once. Theodore lazily plopped himself on the ground. His legs were getting tired and he didn't seem to mind hearing Aiden speak.

[Theo in the second years one.. Abbey will be thrilled to see him]

Aiden shrugged his shoulders slightly and said, "Yeah I do." Aiden looked over at Alyssa quizzically, wondering why Theodore wasn't telling him to bugger off. "I heard Henri moved, is that true or just word of mouth?" Aiden asked curiously, he felt pretty guilty about the whole thing, but there really was nothing he could do about it now was there?

"Yep. Henri is currently going to school at Durmstrang. He might be coming back...or he might not." Theodore said after a moment of thought. He secretly wondered if he really even did want Henri back. Especially with Alyssa knowing that she's part-veela.

"He's parents got really freaked out when our headmistress was kidnapped. So they transfered him. They especially didn't want him hanging out with Alyssa and me." Theodore said as he glanced at his younger cousin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back