A Change in Fate (Closed)

Alyssa Chevalier

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Willow Wand 13 1/4" Essence of Veela Hair
Alyssa walked slowly through the dungeons without little care in the world. Her designer boots that her father had brought her from Italy clicked against the floor with each step that she took. The dungeons were usually quiet so it never bothered her.

Alyssa ran a hand through her fingers and clutched her wand closely. Although she was sure she didn't really need itm it was always good to have it with her. Especially with those new annoying little first years that thought pulling pranks was 'cool.'

For some odd reason Alyssa felt that today everything was going to take a different turn then it had been. She wasn't really sure what, how, or why. But it was just a strong feeling she had inside her gut.

Dear Scum,

Meet me in the Gryffindor Tower..We have to talk.

Aiden

Joceline scoffed at the thought of Aiden wanting to talk to her, she knew that he wanted to make fun of her some more. "As if," Joceline muttered coldly as she scrunched it up into a small ball and threw it, not seeing that it was going towards another person, the dungeons were quite dark so Joceline wasn't able to see if anyone else was there, sure she heard them but she thought they were further away.

[sorry for my dumb post but i needed the hate to start somewhere]

//Haha it's cool.//

Alyssa was about to go around the corner towards the Slytherin common room when she felt something light hit her head. Freezing Alyssa turned around and aimed her wand at what appeared to be another person.

"Lumos" Alyssa's wand tip lit up and when she saw it was another girl she frowned.

"What are you doing?!" Alyssa snapped as she folded her arms acrossed her chest and stared at the girl with the snottiest look she could manage.

Joceline covered her eyes with her hands when a bright light shone into her eyes and she said cooly, "Lower your wand and loose your attitude and I might tell you." Joceline crossed her arms against her chest and said with a cold smirk, "You know if you keep that ugly face for long enough it wont move." Joceline smirked rudely at the girl, she knew that she shouldn't get this many enemies but the girl probably new Aiden and would be on his side anyways, he had a thing for pretty Slytherin girls.

Alyssa's lowered her wand slight but scoffed in slight disgust. Obviously this girl didn't know who she was or she would've kept her tongue.

"I guess you'd know ugly since it suits you perfectly!" Alyssa couldn't quite place it, but this girl looked extremely familiar. However Alyssa was sure they hadn't met, otherwise Alyssa would've remembered her attitude.

"Well...hurry up and tell me what your doing before I get angry." Alyssa muttered boredly. She really wasn't in the mood to be fighting with anyone, even if she found it entertaining to see how angry she could make this girl.

Joceline rolled her eyes and said, "I'm going to my common room." Joceline smirked at the girl and said rudely, "What about you girl?" Joceline didn't care about what the girl had to say. "You're in Hufflepuff right? I think I saw you with the dirts," Joceline smirked at this knowing that if she was a Slytherin it would anger her, and if she was a Hufflepuff it would as well.

Alyssa snorted and rolled her eyes, even though she knew the other girl wouldn't be able to see her obvious amuesment. Alyssa found this girl amusing to talk to. She put one hand on her waist and let the other one hand freely by her side.

"Well your obviously not a Slytherin either. Your maturity tells me this." Alyssa began to giggled before she flipped some of her blonde hair away from her face and walked closer to the girl.

//How long do you think before we should bring Theo in?//

Theodore was slowly walking out of the common room when he heard the sound of what he thought was two girls bickering. This immediantly made Theodore think twice about wandering around out of the common room. He hated hearing girls bickering.

He was about to turn back around and go back inside the common room when he noticed that one of the girls sounded just like Alyssa. So his curiousity got the better of him and sure enough he turned around and headed over to where the two girls were.

"Gosh girls complain too much." Theodore muttered as he walked over to the two of them. Sure enough one of them was his younger cousin. The other was a girl that Theodore didn;t know very well, except that she was a Slytherin.

"Oh shut up girl!" Joceline snapped then looked over to the boy that just joined them, and groaned, he looked a lot like Alyssa, and of course she assumed that he knew Aiden. "Just let me be," Joceline mumbled as she walked past the girl, squaring her shoulders so she could hit her as hard as possible.

Theodore shook his head and reached fo his wand. Once he hand it in his hands he stormed over and cut the girl off. He stood right in front of her with his hands hanging at his side boredly.

"What did you say to her you scum?" Theodore grumbled warningly.

Joceline clenched her fists and bared her teeth warningly and sneered, "I told her to shut up! I can do the same to you if you like." She looked into the boys green eyes, her own blue eyes showing her anger and hatred at this moment, showing that she would be quick to violence right now. She really wasn't up to fight with these people, she didn't even know them.

Theodore's eyes furrowed in annoyance. Did this little girl know who she was even talking to? Mostly likely not, otherwise she'd know when to back off and shut her mouth. Theodore looked at Alyssa curiously before he looked back down at the girl.

"Hm...do you even know who your talking to scum?" Theodore spat with a small sneer.

Joceline rolled her eyes and said pretending to be bored, "No, do you think I care?" Joceline began twirling her hair and her blue eyes dancing menacingly as she waited for a response, not that she cared at all.

[when should i let aiden in?]

//He can come in now if he likes. Theodore's angry enough.//

Ayssa stomped her foot when Theodore walked in. She had this fight alll handled and could've taken things well by herself. And she didn't need her overprotective cousin to come in and ruin everything.

"Uhm..Theodore. Just hex the girl already and let's get going." Alyssa decided if he really wanted to do something he should hurry up and do it. Her fight was ruined so somone might as well finish it up.

[lovely]

Aiden had just been in the dungeons walking around, doing nothing really, part of him was hoping that he would see Isabella. As he walked he heard Alyssa's voice, angry with someone, then two other voices. Aiden rolled his eyes and muttered, "When will people learn." Aiden walked towards them, he spotted Theo and Alyssa first, he gave the two an odd smile then set his eyes on the girl they were fighting with. "You little **** go away no one wants you in New Zealand!" Aiden snarled at the girl he recognized as his dirty half sister.

Alyssa was about to yell at Theodore again when she heard someone come around the corner. To her shock and uttermost curiousity...it was Aiden. Alyssa blinked and scratched her head and gave Aiden a small yet nervous smile.

"Uh....do you two know eachother?" She asked when she heard Aiden yell at the girl.

"Aiden go away! This isn't your business!" Joceline snapped when she heard Aiden yell at her then looked over at the small blond girl and snapped, "I'm his sister." Joceline made a face with pure disgust then she took out her wand, as if that would do anything, but she knew it wouldn't, she didn't know anything useful in this situation.

Theodore snorted and lowered his wand. He shook his head and then turned towards Aiden. For once, he felt bad for the poor boy.

"That thing is your sister?" Theodore chuckled as he put his wand away into his pocket. "How sad."

Aiden took his wand out and pointed it at Joceline his eyes showing his hatred for the girl then said in a low growl, "You aren't my sister. You're a dirty creature!" Aiden glanced over at Theo and frowned once and he huffed, "Half." He looked over at Alyssa, as if he was asking if it was acceptable to hex her now, but he knew that his mother wouldn't want him to act just as the dirt would. Aiden turned his head back to Joceline glaring at her, having a silent argument with her.

Theodore looked down at the girl with distaste. She insulted him and his family so he already assumed she was one not to be dealt with. Without further warning he pulled his wand and jabbed Joceline;s arm with it.

"I should hex the living daylights out of you. But I don't feel like serving attention. And miss Princees over is starting to get whiny." Theodore gestured to Alyssa. "So about you apologize and get out of my sight...you scum." Theodore secretly wondered why Aiden hated her. Shouldn't he be yelling at he and Alyssa for attempting to beat up his half sister.

Joceline grabbed the blond haired boys wand in her hand and she began bending the wood with one hand, but she didn't break it yet, she was easing the boy into what would be the end of his first wand. "I will not apologize, I did nothing wrong!" Joceline snarled then looked over at Aiden and gave him a cold glare before storming off to her common room, then entering her dorm room.

Once Theodore got his wand back he stared at it with distaste before he grabbed the middle of it and cracked it in half. He scowled and flipped some of his blonde hair away from his face.

"That girl is dead to me." Theodore threw what was left of his wand on the ground before he turned to Aiden. "Is she always like that?" He asked in a low tone.

Aiden was pushed Joceline out of the way as she grabbed Theodore's wand and bellowed, "GO AWAY!" When she was gone Aiden ruffled his hair with his hand and looked down at the ground and said, "Sorry about that, I detest that little home wrecker." Aiden frowned then looked over at Alyssa with shame on his expression.

Aiden looked back at Theodore then said, "I don't know, I just met her last year." Aiden clenched his empty hand in a fist, wanting to punch something with all of his strength right now, but he couldn't he didn't want to air his families dirty laundry everywhere but it seemed the dirt was doing just that.

Alyssa's eyes widened as she watched her cousin snap his wand and throw it the floor. Within seconds she had beant down and picked up the pieces of his wand. She stared at Theodored wih softened eyes before she turned towards Aiden.

"You poor thing. She's so awful...and so unlike you." Alyssa smiled sadly at Aiden.

Aiden hung his head in shame as Alyssa picked up the pieces of Theodore's broken wand then glanced up slightly when she turned towards him then spoke to him. Aiden forced a sad smile as Alyssa said that they were different. He looked over at Theo and said in a low grumble, "Sorry about your wand." He groaned silently, he was related to the ****, and now he was certain Theo would go tell everyone, it was something he probably would've done if he was in Theo's position.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back