A chance opening

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda was wandering about outside her commonroom picture deciding whether or not to go in. She finally decided not and walked around the corridor instead. She had a lot on her mind, she missed home so badly. She hadn't thought it would be this acute, but it was.
She was happy she had made so many new friends but she knew she couldn't keep going around looking morbid or with a silly smile fixed to her face. She sighed. Walking the length of the corridor she paced back and forth, her mind was restless. Andromeda sighed and hated to admit it, but she would like nothing better now than curling up on the sofa with her Mom, watching a movie or just chatting about everything and anything.
She saw students coming and going and smiled as they did so!

Grande was walking through the seventh floor corridor, he was coming from his charms lesson. As he walked through the corridor he saw Andromeda standing around just smiling to people. He walked over to her. "Hey Andromeda," Grande said "How are you today?"

Zazuka came up behind Andy and taped her on her shoulder. "False smiles lead to early, deep wrinkles you know." She said while looking up. She didn't mean anything by it but she could sort of feel the turmoile that her friend was in.

"Oh, Hi!" Andromeda turned first to Grande and then to Zuka, "I'm ok really! just walking..." she bit her lip and smiled at them both. "Oh, Zuka this is a really cool guy from my house, Grande - Zuka my bestfriend, Zuka- Grande my relationship councillor!"

Amy had been restless today and so decided she would go for a wander. She hadn't even quite realised where she had been going until she bumped head long into somebody.
"Oh dear I'm so sorry" Amy apologised to the person, realising indeed that it was in fact Andy.
"Do you know what? I can't stop bumping into you!" she said grinning.

Andy smiled, she couldn't get over this place. Just when she thought she was pretty low and so homesick that none of her friends would bare to be about her, they all start showing up! This really was a magical school she thought.
"It is a nasty habit you've got!" she smiled at Amy, "Amy you know Zuka don't you and Grande?"

"Nasty habit? I would call it more...annoying myself" she said grinning. She spun round to see two other people standing there.
"Hey Zuka" she said smiling at the girl she had met on the train.
"Oh no, I'm sorry i don't know you" she said smiling at the boy
"I'm Amy" she said extending her hand.

Grande smiled as another girl arrived he took her hand and shook it. "its nice to meet you Amy, I'm Grande."

"Likewise Grande" she said smiling at him.
"So why is it that everyones up here then?!" she asked smiling at everyone.

"I was coming back from my charms lesson." Grande said "What about you guys?"

"Oh was charms good?" Amy asked. She had never had that lesson before.
"I was a bit restless and decided to go for a wander when I bumped into you lot" she added grinning.

"Yeah it was good. Our professor seemed to have forgotten that he had us last year." Grande said remembering the lesson. "Did you not have any lessons today?"

"No had no lessons at all!" Amy said.
"I would have loved a lesson though" she said wistfully, "I'm still getting to grips with the whole magic thing you see" she added.

"Well if ever you have any questions about your classes, come talk to me, I'd be happy to help." Grande said "If you ever have questions about anything, come and ask me and I can try to help."

"Thanks loads!"Amy said smiling at Grande.
"Its nice to have someone slightly older to talk to" she grinned, "not that your not fantastic or anything Andy and Zuka" she said laughing.

"No problems" Grande said "Anytime just call on me."

"Thanks, il keep that in mind" Amy said smiling.
"What lessons have you got tomorow then?" she asked, feeling it slightly strange to be having a conversation in the middle of a corridor.

Zazuka alughed into her hands slightly. "We've met. Hi Grande how are things?" She asked brightly.

"That's ok Amy... like talking to someone older once in a while myself. Not that your not fantastic either!" Andy smiled, "I was actually feeling a bit homesick! Is that normal? I mean we're only coming into our second week!"

Grande nodded to answer Andromeda's question. "Yes of course it is normal to feel homesick. You've probably never been away from your family or your natural enviroment for a long period of time." Grande said "My first week here I felt a bit home sick but after that I was fine."

"Ooo thats why you were up here" Amy said suddenly.
"Sorry i have a tendancy to drift off once in a while" she added grinning.

Zazuka could tell what her friend was feeling even though she didn't fell it herself. "I was just plain sick of home so I'm fine here." She said airly.

"I'm fine honest!" Andy smiled giving Zuka an affectionate hug, "But, thanks anyway just wandering around and well, I guess when I see everyone else smiling their heads off all the time, I feel obligated to do the same!"

Zazuka shook her head and returened Andy's hug. "Good and wondering around seems to be the thing to do around here since the castle is so big and there are so many secret passage ways." She said cheerfuly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back