A catastophe and a miricle all in one.

Tracy Rouge

OOC First Name
Summer
Wand
One that does the job.
Tracy walked down Bleak street, a hop in her step and a smile on her face. She was on her way home after a days' shopping and getting supplies. Of course Jay didn't know she as out, if he did he'd have come out to get her. She was less than a month to her due date and her stomach was pretty large, Jay rarely let her out of the house anymore. She had left him a note explaining where she had gone and about how long it would take.

Tracy had to sit down for a while. She found a bench and dumped her single bag to take a breather, the children were kicking a lot recently, seemingly harder each time. Enough for her to joke about bruised kidneys'. As she took a breather she saw two kids walk past, looking like twins. She smiled at the thought that, soon, she'd have a couple like them. One girl, one boy, just like she was having. Tracy sighed with the thought of meeting them soon, not noticing the kids turn to her and give her a suspiscious look.

Connor walked with Daisy along the street. They weren't going anywwhere in particular, they just liked the area around here, it felt sort of like home with less arguements. As they walked Connor heard a sigh and turned to see a fat lady looking at them weirdly. He nudged his sister and she looked at him like h was mental before she realised what he was pointing too.

Daisy looked at the fat woman like she was a freak. The lady was staring at them, like she wanted them or was thinking of having someone like them. "You got a problem lady?" Daisy was the more outspoken twin. Her brother was the one that sat back and watched, laughing, until something happened to her and then he'd step in. If it got tho that point then he could be worse than her.

Tracy woke from her daydream to the sound of an obnoxious girl and saw it was the female twin. She was confused until she realised she had been staring. "Oh, sorry." She really didn't have the energy to be mean or snooty with them. Her somach was moving and it hurt. She could feel some light pain stabbing in her belly where the womb was situated, it was different and she began to feel worried. Tracy stood up, hoping to pass the children without any trouble.

Daisy stood in front of the woman. "Na' You going to explain to me why you were staring in a pervy way." She could see her brother out of the corner of her eye, he was just watching. Like she had predicted, he was just letting her do her thing, only hanging around in case it turned bad for her. She waited for the answer restlessly, switching her eight from foot to foot. She didn't like people looking at her without reason.

Tracy looked at the small girl in amusement. "Honey, it's called daydreaming. Besides, what could you do to me if I didn't midget girl." Tracy figured that the pain was just the kids kicking harder than usual nd felt it wasn't important so she could ignore it.

Connor cringed as he heard the woman's' reply to his sisters' demand. That wasn't the best thing for her to say. The young boy watched the fury slide onto Daisy's face and her get really mad before she let it out. His twin pushed the fat woman, who he was now beginning to think was pregnant, down. He watched as the woman tried to stable herself and fell to the ground. A look of satisfaction resided on Daisy's face as a sickening crack was heard from the woman's' head hitting the bench. "Daise, We should leave, before people come out." He turned to go but there was a guy running up to them and he looked awful angry.

Jay had been wanting Tracy to rest. She could give birth at any second and she needed the energy to do it with. He had turned his back for two seconds and she had taken her chance to run. At first, he had just left her, thinking she probably just needed some fresh air but when she didn't return, he started to get worried. He walked out the door and went in the direction of Bleak Street. That was the place he thought she was most likely to be.
Jay was almost all the way through Bleak Street when he turned a corner and saw a girl push Tracy to the ground. The rage that flooded through his body was overwhelming. He marched in the direction of the girl and boy who stood staring at him, grabbing his wand from his back pocket as he walked. He flicked his wand at the girl who went flying backwards, then he did the same to the boy. He was surprised he was able to stop himself from using the killing curse on them but Tracy needed him and he was only going to hurt them any more if they took a single step towards them. He bent down beside Tracy and wrapped his arms around her. "Tracy. Are you ok??" He looked into her eyes, hoping no damage was caused. He could see she was in pain but he wished more than anything that it wasn't serious.

Connor watched in horror as his twin went flying backwards into a wall. He turned to go for the man but felt himself flying threw the air. He landed on the floor, hurting his back quite a lot but not enough to stop him checking on Daisy. He ran over to her and couldn't help but notice the red streak running down the wall from where she had hit it to where she had fallen to the ground. He noticed a puddle forming underneath her.

Connor quickly checked her pulse, thee wasn't one. He put his hand above her mouth to check her breathing, there was none. She was gone. The boy saw red as he turned to the man who checked on the fat lady. He saw the woman in pain and the compassion in the mans' face. He didn't care about the girl he had just killed. "You b@$7@rd! You killed her!" He yelled as he ran towards the man. Of course Connor had no wand or knife or anything on him to hurt the man with but he had his fists and that was enough in his point of view. Connor lunged, not anticipating the mans' next move.

Tracy felt her head smack the bench. Just as she wondered what the kids were about to do to her now she felt a huge pain, one like she had never felt before. She screamed. Tracy was slightly aware of Jay close to her but she couldn't focus, she felt like she was about to explode with pain. "Help me!" She gasped out, holding onto her stomach where the pain was coming from.

Tracy groped around for a bit until she found Jays' hand and she squeezed it hard. It was then she recognized the pain. "Labour, I'm going into labour." She just managed to say until she was hit with another burst of pain. She groaned and squeezed his hand again as hard as she could, hoping she wouldn't break anything.

Jay could feel the pain in his hand when Tracy squeezed it but he ignored it. He could see that she was in loads more pain than him. Jay swung round when he heard the boy yelling at him. He raised his wand at the boy and spoke the words "Avada kedavra." When he saw the curse hit the boy, he knew there was no way he could survive it so he looked at the girl who was led on the floor. She also looked dead. Jay turned back to Tracy. "Are you able to get up?? I need to get you to st. mungos." Jay hugged Tracy in his arms. He was so excited to see the babies. He couldn't wait.

Ever since Scott Anderson's death the ministry had been on high alert, Evan was one of the investigators in the murder and so decided to check out Bleak Street and see if he would be able to dig up any clues as to who was responsible for Scott's untimely demise. Evan had his wand out as he walked around the unfamiliar streets and alleys that made up this dark place he would have to have constant vigilance if he was going to make it around this place with the answers he wanted. Evan had heard many rumors about Bleak Street and felt a bit unnerved to find that most of them seemed true, aside from the few shops that were around Bleak Street seemed filled with hags and black market dealers along with the rest of the scum that the wizarding society had to offer. Evan turned around the corner and saw something that even he didn't expect to see down this horrid street.

'Avada Kedavra' were the words he heard the man say as the boy was killed right in front of Evan, he was a bit stunned as he gripped his wand tighter, had Evan been here only a few moments earlier he would've been able to save the boy! Evan looked and saw another one near the dead boy, it was a girl and she wasn't moving. Evan look at the man responsible, the man had no remorse in his voice at all in fact he seemed excited. Evan's hand was shaking as he took a few steps forwards, he wanted to Crucify the man for the dark deed he committed but knew he couldn't instead he would have to be questioned and then turned over to the Dementors. "Impedimenta!"Evan shouted as he ran towards the man before he or his accomplice had time to escape.

Jay heard the word and felt his stomach tighten up. He had been waiting for this moment for ages now and he had ruined it. He was going to be taken away from Tracy. All he wanted to do was be there for her and the babies. Jay was finding it hard to move at any speed at all. He tightened his grip on Tracy, knowing there was probably no way out. He just wanted to stay here with her in his arms. After so many years, he had only just got her back. What was he going to do about Shaylah. She was going to be heart broken if he ended up stuck in azkaban for the rest of his life. Jay put his hand on the side of Tracy's face and stroked her cheek with his thumb. "I'm not going to leave you. I'm going to stay here till it's over." He smiled as he tried to keep her calm.

Tracy screamed when the man shot a spell at her husband. They were only just back from their honeymoon and this was happening. "No! Jay, what's happening? What did you do?" She hadn't noticed the green light or the words of the killing curse, she was too focussed on the pain of child birth. "Someone get me a healer!" She yelled while grabbing Jays' arm as hard as she could. He couldn't leave her at a time like this. He had his little girl to take care of and he had promised he would be there for her and the twins. "You're not breaking a promise Jay. I don't care what I have to do, you will not leave me now." She growled at him before wincing as another burst of pain hit her.

Evan ran towards the pair and was surprised to see that the woman was pregnant and going into labor, Evan had to think fast otherwise this woman might loose her child. If she was an accomplice then she would be dealt with at the hospital, Evan looked around and found something it was an old shoe. Evan needed to get the woman to Saint Mungo's but also didn't want the guy to leave so he had a plan that would satisfy both as he pointed his wand at the shoe and said "Portus!" causing the shoe to turn bright blue, Evan knew that he needed Ministry approval to create a portkey but also knew that this was a life threatening situation and he had to save the woman and her children. "Take the Portkey I just made, it'll take you to Saint Mungo's" Evan said as he turned towards the man "As for you" Evan said looking at Jay with pure disgust "I'm going to take you in but not until we have a little chat about Scott Anderson's death" Evan said coldly.

The man had murdered two people in cold blood and while that didn't mean he was a Death Eater the way he acted afterwards meant that he was definitely used to killing, which meant that he probably knew others like himself which could lead Evan to the real murderer if this man wasn't. Evan knew that he was doing a cruel thing keeping the man from what he could only assume was the mother of his children but also knew that he would be able to use this to get the information he needed and put the man that had killed someone else's children in Azkaban with the Dementors "Now tell me all you know otherwise don't expect to ever get to see your children because your going to be spending the rest of your life with the Dementors, that's if they don't kiss you first" Evan said coldly.

Jay felt a massive knot in his stomach. He wanted to see Tracy's babies and help raise them but he knew that because of him, that wasn't going to happen. He was going to be dragged away by this auror and locked in azkaban for the rest if his life. He held Tracy in his arms and looked up at the guy stood over him. "I want to go with her." If this was going to be the last time Jay saw Tracy, he wanted to make it last. The only thing Jay knew about Scott's death was the fact that a death eater had killed him. He looked up at the auror pleading. "I don't know anything about his death. There were only a select few death eaters who went to a meeting and decided who was going to be killed and how. I don't know who was there or who killed him. That is all I know." He turned back to Tracy and kissed her head. "Please, I have to go with her. I promised her I'd be there. I can't leave her." Jay just hoped this guy had a big enough heart to let him go to st mungos with Tracy. He knew the twins weren't his kids but he wanted them to be-just like Shaylah was.

Tracy winced and looked between the two men. "No, I am not going without Jay." She groaned again before looking at Jay worriedly. "Death eaters? What, what are you on about?" He had never mentioned death eaters before. Sure, they all wanted to be one but that was back in school, years ago. Surely he wouldn't have kept it a secret from her, she was his wife. Tracy screamed again as a particularly painful contraction hit her. "Some body explain some thing to me now or Merlin help me I will not be responsible for my actions!" She yelled, squeezing Jays' hand even tighter. There was a pop as something happened to it, she had either cracked the knuckles or broken a bone.

Jay looked at Tracy, suddenly realising that he still hadn't told her about him being a death eater. "I am a death eater, Trace. There was a plot to kill an auror. I made sure I was nothing to do with it. I wanted to stay home with you and settle down before I did anymore." Jay was telling the truth. He had said that he didn't want to do any death eater work until the babies were born and Tracy was back to full health. "I wanted to-" Jay stopped when his hand cracked. He could feel pain surge through it. "Cr@p!!" He grabbed hold of his hand. "I thought it was bad enough twelve years ago but now you've got more muscle it b1U0dy kills." Jay could feel that his hand was broken. "Sh!t!! I swear, I now need a healer. My God. How hard do you need to squeeze." He looked down at his hand and could see a lump where his bone was trying to pierce through his skin.

"Look, you need to think about your child" Evan said to the woman "I'm an Auror and he's just admitted to being a Death Eater not to mention killed people in cold blood right in front of us" Evan said kindly to the woman "Your child is innocent and shouldn't suffer because of what he's done" Evan said turning back towards the man "Your not going with her, your coming back to headquarters with me where I'm sure my friends are going to want to talk to you" Evan said coldly to the murderer as he went over to him and grabbed his shoulder so that he could take him back with him, but first he needed to make sure the woman got to Mungo's safety. "If you ever cared about her then you'll tell her to take the Portkey" Evan said to the man without sympathy, he had no remorse for what happened to a murderer and would not have any for this man.

Jay looked up at the man. Then he looked back at Tracy. "He's right." He couldn't believe he was saying this but it was the truth. "I want to see them born but if you don't get to the hospital now then they might die." Jay was holding back tears. He couldn't believe he was treating Tracy like this. He loved her so much and yet he was still treating her like cr@p. "I'm sorry Trace. You have to go." Jay let go of his pain filled hand and put the painless hand on her cheek. He wanted to take in her beauty before she left and would never see him again. "Go Trace." He kissed her forehead then stood up. He couldn't stay with her any longer. He had to get away. He didn't want to see the look in her eyes when she realised he was betraying her. No matter how much he hated to do it.

Tracy shook her head. The tears were flowing without any way of them stopping. Jay was a death eater and now he was being arrested while she was in labour. "Wh...? Wh? I don't get this." She tried to stand but couldn't "I can't move."

Another, more painful, burst of pain hit her and she grabbed his hand tighter as well as his arm. There was another crack as she held on to her husband as tight as she could. "Get. Me. Help." She gasped out as best as she could.

Jay wiped tears from Tracy's cheek as hugged her. He felt something crack in his hand but this time it didn't hurt. He ignored the pain which was still in his other hand and looked Tracy in the eyes. "Come on. You have to go to the portkey." Jay picked Tracy up using all his muscle-pregnnt women weren't half heavy. He carried her over to the portkey and put her down next to it. "You have to go without me."

Tracy weeped and clung to his neck as he lifted her and tried to hold on. "No, Jay. Please.." She drawled off, looking over to the Auror. "You're going to be chucked in Azkaban aren't you?" She watched him carefully, already knowing the answer. "How do I tell Shaylah? Jay, How could you do this to her? To me? To our family?" She yelled at him before grabbing the portkey and disappearing before he could answer.

Evan would be lying if he hadn't felt a great amount of release now that the woman was gone, he didn't know how to deliver a baby and wasn't sure having one in the middle of Bleak Street was all that smart. Evan turned back to the man feeling just as angry at him as he had before, he had admitted to being a Death Eater and Evan had caught him. It may have been surprising but it would surely be of interest at Headquarters "So tell me, what do you think they would've wanted" Evan said coldly as he pointed Jay towards the two people he had murdered "To be buried or cremated" Evan said even colder if that was possible. He didn't want Jay to forget what he had done and was sure that nobody else would forget either. "Your being brought back to Headquarters for two counts of murder and admittance to being and conspiring with Death Eaters" Evan said with a loud CRACK! as he apparated with the man back to Headquarters he would summon Mungo's once he got there to get the bodies, luckily since it was in Bleak Street nobody would gather round or pay too much attention unlike when Scott had died.
((Another thread will be open for you JAY!))​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back