A Case of De ja vu

Makato Scry

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
12" Elder wand with Dementor's tear core
((This will be set after Makato has meet your twin :grin: ))

Makato was out on a stroll around the harbor when he saw a familiar face walking by and Makato decided to say hi to the stranger "Hi Cloe, how is it going ?" Makato asked the young woman.

Kandee smiled, out in her disguise again. Today she had decided to wear a dark brown wig, which made her look much like her sister. She wished her sister hadn't dyed her hair that brown color, it wasn't anyhting like hers. It was fun being mixed up with Cloe. That's why, when someone said hey Cloe, she smiled widely.

"Um, hi." She said. She looked at herself, glad she had worn her brown heels. She was so much shorter then her twin. The only way this guy could possibly tell them apart, was if he noticed that her voice was more pixie like.

Makato smiled at the girl and was about to say something when he felt that this was not the same Cloe he meet the other day, he knew that if the cloe he met the other day saw him she would have said more than Um Hi, Makato became suspicous but decided to see if this was the real Cloe.

"I saw you were walking by and decided to say hi, so what are you up to today?"Makato smiled his token smile.

She was waiting for more, maybe a sign of his name. He asked a question, and she took time to answer it. She wished her sister and her had the same voice, but they didn't. Kandee had a pixie voice, small and childish, but Cloe had the strong voice, even though she was meek.

"Nothing really." She said trying to smile.

Cloe was walking and saw Makato so she decided to say hi. "hey makato what are you up to?" she asked smiling at him.

The sound of her sisters strong voice rang in Kandee's ears. "Hi, sis." She said smiling nervously. She looked back at Makato and smiled, slipping off her wig. "Surprise."

Cloe hugged her sister. "thanks for keeping him company" she said and smiled at him. "Makato meet Kandee my twin." she said.

Makato watched the scene unfolded and said nothing at all as he watched, He new that there was something different between the two and it was thier voice, Makato made a mental note and then smiled. "Twin sister you say, Cloe why did you not tell me the other day you had a twin?" Makato asked as he reached his hand out to shake kandees hand.

She shook his hand, glad that he wasn't mad. "She doesn't like mentioning me. I'm too goofy!" She said smiling at her twin. She pulled her blond hair out of a high ponytail and let it flow down her shoulders.

Cloe shook her head. "no i didn't mention her becasue there a saying speaking of an angel and she'll come around" she said. smiling at him.

Makato smiled as he watched the twins have a good time " So what did you ladies have plan for the day?".

"Oh nothing really." Kandee answered tilting her head to the side. "Just walking around... i was doing it alone, but being able to pick on her is twice as fun." She said, playfully shoving Cloe.

Cloe rolled her eyes. "um just out for a walk" she said shrugging her shoulders think about home and her smile turned into a frown as she almost started to cry she turned away from them and wiped her eyes. "um i'll leave you two to talk" she said.

Kandee knew what was going on, Cloe was still very homesick. "You going home Cloe-worm?" She asked politely, wrapping her arm around her sister.

Cloe didn't want to go home she wanted to hang out with Makato since she had a crush on him. "i don't know" she said.

"Okay well, just.... calm down. i know you miss germany." She said, speaking the last part in german, she turned to Makato and smiled. Any other time, Cloe would have left; maybe it awas Makato. She didn't know though, and didn't want to be hasty. "Makato, i'm sorry, Cloe is homesick."

Cloe sat down on a bench and put her head in hands. "yeah it sucks" she said to him.

"Oh I know I moved back here after having made a life for myself in england and so I totatlly know about sucky moving in this life!" Makato said as he sat next to the girls. "Why dont we all hang out together today? I have nothing better to do anyway" Makato said trying to cheer everyone up.

Cloe smiled at him. "thanks" she said feeling like a loser for crying in front of a hot guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back