Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
It's Complicated
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Swishy Walnut Wand with Meteorite Dust Core
((This is lots of little things over time))
-Set early in the year-

Ava skipped down to the gardens, very happy to see Christian again. He was nice, and she'd enjoyed talking to him at the dance. After all the drama with Philip and Zephyr and Vader, she was looking forward to spending time with a boy that wouldn't make her head hurt. After what had happened with both her best friends- and with how mad she was at Philip right now, she was eager for the time away. She settled onto a bench, humming softly and swinging her legs, brushing her hair out of her eyes as a breeze blew it into her face.

Christian had enjoyed meeting Ava at the dance but was surprised when he got her note to meet her at the gardens. She had seemed distracted by whatever she had going on to want to continue where they'd left off. Christian arrived at the gardens and saw Ava sat on one of the benches swing her legs, she looked very cute. "Hey Ava,"

Ava’s eyes lit up when she spotted Christian. She quickly waved him over. “Hi Christian!” She smiled brightly, swinging her legs a bit. “I brought muffins!” She held up the basket, giggling a little. She scooted over on the bench, patting a seat next to her. “Come sit! Tell me about your day,” She smiled brightly.

Christian beamed when Ava smiled at him and he made his way over to her and sat next to her on the bench and took a muffin from the basket. “These are really good,” He said as he swallowed his first bite. “It's been a pretty normal day, boring lessons, I had quidditch practice, what about you?” He asked, wondering how she had spent her day.

Ava giggled again. "Thanks! My cousin made them. She's a really good baker," she chattered happily. "I think I'll come see you play at your next game." She mused. "Would that be okay?" She asked. "I was just painting most of the morning."

"Well I can't stop you," He laughed finishing off the muffin. "But I'd like that," He Christian smiled at her. "What kind of things do you paint?" He asked, Christian didn't know many people at school who were artistic so he was intrigued to see what kind of things Ava painted.

Ava giggled quietly, swinging her legs. “All sorts of things, really,” She mused, “But I like landscapes and animals,” She picked up a muffin of her own, settling in to talk with him for a bit about school and life and all the in betweens.

~set after the Gryffindor loss to Slytherin~

Ava was still torn about if she was happy with the Quidditch match. On one hand, Sapphire’s team had won. On the other, Gryffindor hadn’t. She waited at the castle doors for the teams to get back, wanting to see Christian. She tucked her blond hair behind her ear, waiting for him to appear.

Christian was disappointed with the match given his team had lost so he wasn't in the best of moods as he headed back up to the castle. Though seeing Ava waiting for him at the main doors certainly lifted his spirits. "Hey," he said hugging her. "Call me crazy but I swear I could hear you cheering,"

Ava smiled, blushing a little and hugging Christian back. “Hey,” She greeted brightly. She giggled a little, holding up the end of her Gryffindor scarf. “Well, that’s good then, otherwise I stole Vader’s… or Zephyr’s scarf for nothing,” She teased lightly. “I forget which one it was, but I know it was one of theirs,” She mused, linking an arm through his. “I’m sorry you didn’t win,” She pouted a little. “But maybe if you want we can go get some cookies? That might cheer you up,” She offered, looking up to him with sparkling blue eyes.

Christian sighed, he couldn’t deny he was disappointed in the loss so hiding it was pointless. “You know next time you can borrow...or steal mine,” He grinned at her. Christian’s grin only widened when she linked her arm with his. “Cookies and your company are just the thing I need after a loss, lead the way Lockwood,”

-setting moves closer to the end of the year-

Ava enjoyed cookies with Christian, hoping she had managed to cheer him up at least a little bit. The school year continued on, much as it always did, and Ava was actually surprised when she and Philip became friends again. Not just because he gave up on… Whatever it was they had in way of a stronger relationship, but how her mind had shifted in the days that followed to wondering if maybe Christian would want a romance.

The thought of genuinely liking someone that wasn't Philip startled her. But it was… pleasant. So when she got the note from Christian asking to meet, Ava took a little extra time to brush her hair and put on a nice blue sweater that brought out her eyes.

She took a deep breath, skipping down to where Christian had asked to meet and humming softly to herself.

It wasn't often Christian felt nervous about something but waiting for Ava to meet him after he had left her a note was the most nervous he had felt for a long time. He smiled at her when she met him at the entrance hall, she looked good but then she always did. "Hey, wanna go for a walk outside?" He asked

Ava brightened when she saw Christian, skipping up and lacing her arm through his like she always did, unable to deny the little thrill she always got when they touched. "Lead the way," she giggled, smiling brightly up at him. She wasn't sure what he had in mind, but she was curious to find out.

Christian led Ava out of the entrance hall and out onto the grounds, it was a beautiful warm day, perfect really for what they were doing. “I’m glad we could do this because I wanted to ask you something,” He smiled at her, the nerves he had been expecting hadn’t come, instead he felt calm and relaxed like he always did when he was with Ava. “I was wondering if you wanted to go on a date with me,”

Ava followed Christian, keeping tucked into his side. It was really pretty out that day, and she liked the feeling of the wind in her hair. She smiled back up at him, her eyes lighting up as he asked her out. "Wait, really? With me?" She hadn't expected to feel this excited for a date, but she really liked the idea of going out with Christian. "Of course!" She agreed easily, pressing up on tiptoe and kissing his cheek.

Christian smiled when Ava agreed to the date, though he didn't expect her to seem so surprised. "Yes of course with you, I've really enjoyed getting to know you and I'd like to see if there's something more here," Christian beamed when she leaned up to kiss him. "We could go to Brightstone and spend an afternoon there,"

Ava smiled brightly, curling up into his side. "That sounds really nice, I like that," she looked up to him with dancing blue eyes. "I've really liked getting to know you too, you're really cute and I like how you always seem to care about how I've been and what I've been up to," She mused.

-set in the last brightstone of the year-

Ava loved having an excuse for wearing a dress, or curling her hair a bit. She spent a little extra time that morning getting ready before skipping down to Brightstone to meet Christian. She was excited for their date, and eager to see what he had in mind for the day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back