A Brother Sister Bond

Lexi Logan

Wand
Birch Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Dragonstone
Lexi was at her best whenever she was with Osiris. Right now, she was holding onto his arm; leaning against him with a smile on her face. They were currently trying to find their way to The Owlery. The students that have been at Hogwarts for years made finding things seem so easy. Lexi was about to give up on finding it when her Eagle Owl, Ares, came flying towards her. She let go of Osiris and extended her arm, allowing the owl to land on it.

"I see you have mail for me, eh Ares?" Lexi chuckled as she took the envelope from Ares' mouth. She opened it, and, seeing it was from her older brother, read it aloud.
Received Letter said:
Twerp,

Hey, how are ya doin' over there at Hogwarts? Don't worry, I haven't told dad a thing about you and... uh, Osiris. Not really sure what I'm supposed to be writing. All I know is that dad is making me write you. Not that I didn't want to! It's just, I've been busy with all his homework and lessons... I really wish I could be over there with you guys at Hogwarts. From what dad's told me, it sounds like a whole lotta' fun.

I guess I'll start off by telling you what I've been learning and doing... Well, I've just been learning simple stuff; like potions, charms, spells, all that good wizardy stuff. Uh, oh! I've been hanging out with a Durmstrang student. Her name is Amber Watson and she's a really nice girl. Just a year younger than I am. Her and I are going to Wayne and Mia's grand opening party of the new club they opened called the, uh, The Medley I believe it was, on Saturday. I really wish you could come, I'm missin' ya and so is dad.

I'm writing way to much.. so uh, write back and I'll try to reply as soon as possible...

Before I go...

Osiris, TOUCH MY SISTER AGAIN AND I WILL KILL YOU.

-Corey

"Well... At least he's met somebody.. Anything you want me to put in the reply?"
Lexi asked.

When he was done reading the letter, Osiris was laughing, "Doesnt seem to have done him any good though...Well, it looks like I can't touch you anymore," he said, taking a mock step back, then grabbing her hand.
"Oops, my bad!" he joked, "And no, I don't really feel like saying anything to him..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back