OOC First Name
Tamara
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Classes and lessons weren't really Finn his thing. He usually hung out with Flynn planning stuff that they weren't supposed to be doing. He didn't know what he wanted to become anyway, Quidditch wasn't really his thing anymore and so far no other job had sounded relatively interesting. Hayzel had asked him to play Quidditch and thus Finn found himself on the field with an old broom in his hand.

He waited on the pitch for Hayzel to join him. Luckily for the both of them no team was holding her training at the moment. They were going to be alone. It didn't take long for Hayzel to enter the pitch and Finn shot her a smile.

After weeks of classes and revisions, Hayzel welcomed the opportunity of getting out of the castle. After throwing a quick note to Finn during class, they had agreed to play quidditch at the pitch. She brought her quaffle and dragged her old broom. Three more years and they would finally be out of the school. She wondered what Finn would want because she absolutely had no idea what she would want. She spotted Finn up ahead and hurried to him with a big smile. "Hey! I brought a quaffle.", she said brightly.

''Awesome'' Finn said while mounting his broom. ''Lets go, last to go in the air is an egghead'' Finn smiled and went up in the air. ''How are you?'' Finn asked mid-air. Finn was still decent at Quidditch, but after the let down at the Quidditch team in his second year he was done with it. He didn't want to do anything with the sport anymore. He did support Penny and Flynn, but that was only because they were his friends.

Hayzel skidded to a stop as she had dashed the last few meters to get to Finn. She was catching her breath and was about to pass the Puff the quaffle when he kicked off the ground. Hayzel's eyes went wide as she quickly mounted her own and chased him up. "No fair! I was out of breath.", she playfully poked her tongue out. She tossed him the ball before circling around him. "I'm doing great. You?", she asked back. They were good friends before sorting and since they were in different houses and getting different schedules, they slowly lost touch as their breaks were at different times. She was just glad they both had the same free time.

'Shouldn't have been out of breath then, well luckily you make a cute egghead'' Finn grinned. When Hayzel passed the Quaffle to him Finn caught it with ease. Although he wasn't very font of Quidditch anymore, he still had some skills in him. He was fairly good at the sport, but ever since the second year debacle he was absolutely done with it. Finn twirled the leather ball in his hand and flew around Hayzel before he threw it back, ''I am swell'' Finn didn't attend a lot of classes, so he didn't have as much exams to worry about. He didn't worry at all, that was the best way of life. ''You stressed for the exams?'' Finn asked.

Hayzel rarely blushed, it was not in her nature to be easily affected by compliments. She just took them as they were and would just say thanks. However, at that moment, she could feel her face heat up at Finn's simple statement. "W-well, I am always cute.", she teased with a wink. They kept a comfortable pace around the pitch, The Gryffindor caught the ball back with ease. It seemed that both she and the Hufflepuff had the same idea on classes as they both did not take as many electives as needed. At his question, she shook her head. "Nope! Why stress on things that don't need to be stressed about, right?", she giggled, tossing him the ball again at a rather difficult angle.

Finn flew higher and grinned when he heard Hayzel. ''If you say so'' Finn stuck out his tongue and laughed. It was all fun and games with him. Somehow Hayzel had decided to do a more difficult throw and Finn had to do a special trick to make sure he caught it. ''I can't stand stress, nor the classes here'' Finn said ''Most Professors are so boring'' Finn grinned and threw the quaffle with a bit of spin to it. ''Any plans for the upcoming weekend?'' Finn muttered while doing a little trick with his broom.

Last edited:
Hayzel laughed along with the Hufflepuff. "I know so. And you already said I'm cute." Hayzel flew around and practiced some banking, just in time to see Finn did a trick to catch the quaffle. "That was amazing!", she complimented. Finn was right, that she would agree. "Not all of them but all the classes were.", she cheekily said, missing the quaffle by hand to which she made up by catching it with her foot, giving it a light kick up the air. "Almost missed it.", she chuckled, finally catching it with her hand. Asked about weekend plans, she shrugged. "Nothing much. I almost hate weekends especially when I have nothing to do.", she paused as she watched Finn perform tricks. "What about you?", she returned the question. "You should definitely teach me that.", she added, referring to his tricks.

''Nah said you were a cute egghead'' Finn said while looking at what Hayzel was doing. ''Thanks'' Finn didn't usually show his freestyle skills off, since they had no use in Quidditch. Quidditch was more rough and Finn loved the little tricks and stuff. ''I have no clue, I barely attend anything.'' Finn grinned, ''Not too bad yourself, egghead'' Finn said with a wink. ''It was empty, but if you find something we can do together consider it filled'' Finn said to his friend. ''Sure, we can do a quick freestyle course with Finn'' Finn just wanted to spend time with Hayzel so everything extra was nice.

Hayzel just laughed, shaking her head. There's no stopping Finn from calling her that. "I guess that moniker's gonna stick. Now I have to think of one for you.", she said. Hayzel laughed at his answer. "I guess I have to say the same. Classes are boring unless they do real magic stuff." She winked at his compliment, tossing the quaffle back to the Puff. She did not want to look excited but she was. "Spend the weekend together?", she asked, wanting to make sure she heard him right. "A freestyle course sounds fun. And with you, it's an honor.", she added with a comical bow. Spending time with Finn was the best way to spend the weekend, in her opinion.

There was no way Finn was going to stop calling Hayzel egghead anytime soon. Or she had to tell him she really didn't like the name. Finn was a joker, but he was still a gentlemen. ''Good luck'' Finn said to Hayzel. 'Charms is decent'' Finn muttered. ''And yes, then its a deal'' Finn grinned. He needed to pay more attention to class soon otherwise he was going to be held back a year.

Hayzel just stuck out her tongue at him playfully. She was certain she could come up with a moniker soon. "Charms for sure. There's DADA as well.", she answered thoughtfully. The Gryffindor just grinned in response as they flew around the pitch tossing the quaffle back and forth. "Say, what are your plans for the break?", she asked, curiosity peaked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back