A broken writst, and other secret bruising

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela and Shaylah walked into the infirmary, the pain that shot through her body with every step was nearly unbearable. She held her school sleeve to her face, which soaked up most of the blood from her nose, and babied her wrist, which hurt almost as much as her bruised and cracked ribs. She hurt so bad that she wanted to die. She wondered if she should lie down, or wait for a doctor. So she waited for Shaylah to tell her what to do, she was, after all, the magical expert. She decided not to tell Shaylah that her arm being raised up hurt her ribs, then she would have to explain.

Shaylah walked angela through the doors and looked at her. "You should sit down...just in case." Shaylah had never seen so much blood. She wasn't accident prone and she always used t win her fights. "We should wait for somene here." She wasn't grosed out by the blood, she just didn't like to see one of hr best friends in this state. "Are you ok?? Why were those girls beating you up??"

Angela nodded and sat down, cringing with pain. She couldn't believe she had been stupid enough to try and fight with cracked ribs. She tilted her head back slightly to keep the blood from being too bad. "I'ma be fine." She said with a slight smile. The Asian was a Koshiba. The big nosed Mexican was someone. I don't remember."

Zeke grinned and walked out of the nurses office. He had been showing off to one of the older girls and, somehow, managed to fall off of a moving staircase. Suprisinly he had been fortunate to have a soft landing on the next staircase down, his landing was not so lucky for the poor girl he had fallen on, but neither of them walked away with a major injury. Zeke had hobbled his way to the hospital wing to check out his ankle. It turned out to be only twisted.

He turned away, heading for the door, when he noticed two girls enter, one pretty beat up. As he continued walking, well, hobbling out the door he suddenly recognised the broken girl. It was Angela, one of his trgets. "Hey, Ange, What happened." He hobbled as quickly as he could over to the bed where she was sitting.

Angela looked up at the sudden sound of voices. It was Zeke, she wished he wouldn't have been there. It was only her luck. She looked down at the ground. "I got in a fight." She muttered quietly, hoping that Shaylah wasn't going to tell her story. Knowing Zeke, he might actually be stupid enough to go after the girls.

Zeke frowned, Angela. Little Angela Marion. In a fight. It just didn't make sense. "Why? Wait, who brought you here?" HE hadn't recognised Shaylah as she hadn't stayed near him long enough to see her face.

"I did. I don't believe we've met. I'm Shaylah." Shaylah held out her hand to the boy that she didn't know.

Angela looked at him and then at Shaylah, whom had saved her from explaining right away. "Just a disagreement." She said. It hurt to breathe. She really should have gotten her ribs checked out right after Teddy had kicked her in them; but she didn't want to. Now there was pain all over her body.

Pearl hadn't been feeling the greatest that day, or any day in fact. This pregnancy was taking allot out of her, even if she was only a few months in. She walked sleepily out into the hospital wing to see some children there, first years by the look of them, "I'm sorry, how long have you been here?" she asked looking at them all. She felt like crying to know that they had been waiting there in pain. Stupid hormones she thought.

Angela was still holding her uniform sleeve to her nose, which wasn't bleeding as bad anymore. When a woman came out, she only used her peripherals to see her; not wanting to look at her. She wondered if she'd get in trouble for waiting so long to get her ribs checked, or if she'd get in trouble for looking like this.

"Not very long." She answered, her voice a bit muffled. It hurt to breathe and talk.

Pearl nodded and began fixing up the girl, "What happened to you?" she asked worriedly. This was no trip that had happened to the girl, she was seriously injured and Pearl knew how. The girl had gotten beaten up, after years of abuse from her ex husband Pearl knew what it looked like.

Angela had to think quickly when the nurse asked what happened. She just forced a smile and said, "sparring with a friend." If she told Pearl, Teddy might come after her again. And she couldn't even think of what Hoshi would do to her. She tried to take a deep breath, but it was painful.

Pearl didn't exactly believe the girl, when it was just play fighting with friends it didn't get to the point the girl was at. Pulling out her wand Pearl started casting healing spells on the girl before going over to get the bruise removal paste and applying it to the girls visible bruises, "There, now is there any other place that still hurts?" Pearl asked just making sure she had gotten all of injuries.

Angela immediately felt the magic working. This was amazing. Ba ck home it would have taken months if not a year to heal everything up. She smiled and looked at the nurse as she asked a question. She bit her lower lip, she hoped the nurse wouldn't yell at her for taking so long to check on her ribs. "Well, my ribs on my right side hurt, i got... hit with something." She said faltering a bit at the end. She hated lying, but didn't want Teddy to come after her again.

Pearl nodded catching the falter in the girls voice but not commenting, she just used the spell on the place the she described, "I believe thats everything?" Pearl asked in a kind voice.

She smiled at the nurse. "Thank you so much, this means the world to me!" She grinned at the blond woman, at least she knew where to come if she ever got hurt again.

"Its no problem dear" she said smiling at the girl. "If you ever get hurt again you can always come here, even if you want to just talk thats what im here for" she said before beginning to tidy up the hospital wing a little.

Angela nodded and smiled, hurrying outta the hospital wing. She grinned, glad that no further questions were asked, and that there was no physical signs of bruising. Now Skyle wouldn't have to find out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back