A Black rain cloud

Raziel Black

OOC First Name
Brandon
Wand
9 3/4", Oak, wood wand with Phoenix tail feather core
The sky was dark as night and the clouds swirled dangerously overhead, the rain came down in sheets as lighting raged across the sky. The man in the black cloak stood in the rain looking about the long forgotten remnants of his former life, life here wasmuch improved and changed a great deal since he had left out on his own personal mission. The man wiped the tears from his cold face as he remembered the family that he left behind and all of his friends also. The man wondered why he came back to this old place and what did his return would do to the world around him.

Raziel threw back his hood and stared up in the sky and closed his eyes, for in all of the world there was no place like home.

Zazuka's eyes where nearly sliver again with the stars that crowed in them. She was making her way back to Beauxbatons slowly even though she had to be back soon enough. She had just been with Galileo which always left her humming joyfully to herself it seemed. It was an energy that she couldn't explain but she didn't want to go away. Zazuka thought of the visions she was having lately. They where not good but they didn't strike her down like they usually did.

As Zazuka made her way down the rainy streets of Obsidian Harbor she felt a waive of sadness coming from someone as well as something that she didn't often feel from others. "What brings you here?" She asked rather than who the person was. That would come in time.

Raziel looked down at the girl that now had appeared out of the darkness she was one he was unfamiliar with but she seemed harmless enough. "I have returned to this place to claim what I had left behind, what has brought you her child?" Raziel said as he listened to the words fall from his mouth ithad been so long since he had heard his own voice. He had been in silence for so long his mind was uncertain of his thoughts and action but Raziel had been gone for far to long .

Zazuka giggled at the word child. Indeed she was a child she realized when it came to the eyes of the world. She was seventeen on her way to her eighteenth birthday. Then in the eyes of the universe she was going to die a baby. All humans where of that same fate at least. "Fate. Fate takes me where ever it thinks I need to be and I am almost always more than happy to let take the lead." She said in cryptic that where normal for her. If the feeling she had was the right one the man she was talking to would understand. If she was wrong than she would chalk it up to experience and walk on. Zazuka could tell by the man's voice that he was now used to speaking often though why was one thing that she would let reveal itself to her when it chose.

"I am skilled enough to that you have the eye of a Seer, and it is fate that you say brings you here. Fate is an ugly creature that is never fair and never forgiving to those it has touched. i have been to the end of the world and had to loose everything in order to be bale to see what the future has in store for me and now I am here speaking to you and thus fate has brought use together but why I wonder?" Raziel said as he began to get use to his onw voice but now he was speaking in odd riddles which was not his own, he was struggling to bring back Raziel Black and allow Black cloud to fade into the recess of his mind.

Zazuka smiled something close to pure sunshine when she was proven right. "As for I was chosen at birth by the ladies that govern Fate. It can be ugly and cruel even more so that serve it faithfully." She said knowing again that the man would understand her. She was talking of course about how her life started and the cross shaped burn upon her back which came from an un-understanding father. "But it can also be kind at times. Few times that is for sure but there are moments." She added a bit too dreamily.

Zazuka looked at the man knowing that his riddles where as unintentional as her's. "Perhaps we are to help each other. You see I trust my dreams totally for they show me much. They tell of a friend who will turn to darkness. The mark of Death Eaters has appeared many times. Though I know what this means I don't know where it would lead." She said holding out her hand as she searched her mind for the memory. "You are an Auror am I right?" She asked as she tilted her head.

"I have seen a friend as well but all that my visions have shown me is that there is an impeding darkness that will engulf him. Yet his identity has evaded me. Perhaphs you are right we may be brought to this place to save a friend to us both but who I wonder?" Raziel said more to himself then the young woman. It had been so long since he had met a fellow seer. In his solitude he had seen many things but one of the things he did see was a person close to him heading for darkness. Raziel feared that it may have been Jac or his son but he was still so unsure ofwho and so he returned to New Zealand to find out.

Zazuka nodded in understanding. "Him or her I wonder because the identity of the person is also hazy to me. I can tell the person is school age but only just for there is an air of adulthood to the person I see. If we can figure it out then perhaps we can in fact help. Choices are what make our ability so difficult to understand after all." She said as she smiled wide at the man. She had met only one other Seer in her life time and that had been her Divination Professor. She didn't doubt the woman's ability to See but her ability to teach was someone questionable seeing as she to figure out how to gain the control she had all on her own. "My name is Zazuka by the way." She said feeling the time was right to let him know something to call her.

"Very nice to meet you Miss Bones, I am Raziel Black." Raziel said as he bowed slight at the hip in a traditional bow even though the girl was young than him he still felt the desire to bow. The young woamn had to be around eighteen and as such would be either close to to her final years of schooling or graduated by now. Hogwarts. School. Young Man. he knew why he was here and who was in trouble. It was his foster son Link, hewas in a bit of trouble before he left but Raziel left without being able to set the man straight and as such he was probable the one who was heading for darkness.

"Do you know a Link Woods?" Raziel asked in slight urgency.

Zazuka was not at all surprised that Raziel knew her last name in fact she would have been a bit disappointed if he hadn't gotten that from her. She watched the older man observe her then come to a conclusion that came to her at the same time. Zazuka returned and one handed curtsy as a greeting seeing as actually touching could have had an unwanted affect. "I do, the young man that is one of my companions for the Triwizard Tournament. He is a tormented soul who I have tried to council. It is up to him if he wants to listen to me or not." She said with a soft sigh.

"Well do you know where I can find link?" Raziel asked the woman , Raziel wondered if the boy was part of the tournament. If he was then Raziel would not be able to get near him till the tournament was over. If the boy was in school then maybe Razel could have Jac speak to him on his behalf.The Rain over head had begin to pass and the starry night began to appear once more. Raziel drew his wand and with a quick flick he was dry once more. He then gave his wand a flick in the girls direction and she too was dry."There you go!' Raziel said as he return his wand to his hip.

Zazuka saw that the rain was over with and she swung her umbrella downward as she closed it. The umbrella became a pin which she stick in her hair. Still her stalkings and shoes had been soaked so she was grateful that Raziel had dried her off. "Thank you Mr. Black." She said with a beaming smile. "I would suppose that you can find Link at Beauxbatons where the Tournament is taking place. If you wish for me to talk to him for you I can." She said. Zazuka was more than happy to offer her help to Link. He was named Angel for a reason she supposed.

"If you would that would be helpful tell him that I will be at home and when he goes on break then he is to come to me so that we can talk, that is of course if he has not graduated yet. I will leave you now I have others to visit but I am sure we will be seeing more of each other in the future ." Raziel waited for the girls response before heading home.

Zazuka nodded. "I will tell him and use a bit of foresight to tell him where to go." She said with wink to show that she was gently joking. Link to her memory was a Seventh year which meant that he was had spent his last year of schooling at Beauxbatons instead of Hogwarts. It would have killed her to do such a thing really because she had an image in her head of all of her friends with her when she graduated. "I know. They're waiting and I have those that wait for me too." She said offering Raziel a bow of her head then walked only a few steps before she gone with a sound like gunshot. Best to practice the skill that had taken nearly all year to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back