A bit of wondering

Tohoru Koshiba

OOC First Name
Eden!
Wand
Ebony Wand 15" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Tohoru paced the halls of the trophy room pausing here and there to look and one trophy or another. There were so many things going on with him that he could not even begin to sort them all out he had a girlfriend and he cared about her but he was getting the old Koshiba feelings of wanting to run. And now people were hurting his sister and it made him want to hurt someone. He needed friends that were not so full of drama but he was a outsider from another school and no one wanted to let him in and give him a chance "If only. If only." Tohoru muttered to hiself.

003rr0f2
hailey-avie.png

I found a thrill to rest my cheek to
A thrill that I have never known
<i>
</i></SIZE>
<SIZE size="50">​

Jennifer returned from the Quidditch Pitch, with the widest smile possible on her features, lighting up her big blue eyes. She could not wait until next year when she would - hopefully - try out for the Hufflepuff Quidditch team. The thrill she got from flying was one like no other, one that made her exatic, and nice to pretty well anyone. She walked into the Hogwarts Castle with her wooden broom in her right hand, as she ruffled her messy blonde locks.

Jennifer Wilkonson really had no idea where she was going, so when she ended up in the Trophy Room she was pleasantly surprised. She had not yet been to this room, but then again her first year at Hogwarts had been cut short for rather reputable reasons. She sighed to herself at the thought of her family that was falling apart. Her twin brother, Owen, was trying to get over a deadly muggle disease while attending an all boys wizarding academy close by to Salem Academy for Girls. And the Hufflepuff's parents were going through a rather messy divorce, of course she hadn't told Hoshi this, nor had she informed Scorpius, in fact the only one that knew was Sam, but the pair had a bond that was much stronger then any of the others. One that had not been severred one bit since her departure and surprise arrival.

Jenni walked in closer to the room, immediately attracted to the Quidditch trophies no less. Which was when she saw another figure in the reflextion of the plexy glass. Embarassed at how solitary she had been, her cheeks flushed ever so slightly. She turned her head towards the boy, and saw that he was a perfect discription of Hoshi's brother. She smiled at him. "Hello," she said, with her rather over powering Canadian accent.​
<i>
</i>

Tohoru turned to where the voice was coming from and saw a cute blonde say hello noticing that she was cute but nowhere as cute as his girlfriend Tohoru decided that it would be best if he was nice to the girl. He needed the friends and this girl looked like the friendly sort that he could get along with.

"Hello" Tohoru said in a perfect english accent his father had made sure he had the best speech couchs money could buy when he was a child so he could go anywhere and be understood. "I'am Tohoru Koshiba who might you be?" Tohoru for the first time looked at the broom she was holding and wondered if maybe he could borrow it he had an idea to scare the pants off his sister and that would come in handy.

Jennifer smirked to herself as the boy introduced himself to her as the exact person she had assumed him to be. "Jennifer Wilkonson. Your sisters best mate," she nodded joyfully, before turning back to the trophy cabinet, and tapping the glass ever so softly as she saw that Hufflepuff had won the house cup last year. She smiled with a confusing sense of pride. It wasn't as if she had done much contribution to that, as she had been a big trickster with her group of friends before her rather untimely depression sunk in, in fact it would be the aniversary of it come this Yule Ball.

"What house are you in Tohoru?" Jenn asked the boy semi-curiously. Houses didn't matter much to her, although she seemed to have the natural affliation to Ravenclaws. She licked her dry lips absentmindedly as she saw the pictures from the past Halloween and rolled her eyes as she saw some rather silly costumes, but all in all it looked like everyone had been having a good time.​
<i>
</i>

"Jenna? My sister has never mentioned you to me. Must be my fault when ever we do see eachother we try and beat the other up. Im a Gryffindor which is funny because I think that I' am a bit to smart to be there. What about you?" Tohoru looked around the room once more seeing that it looked like he might have enough room to make it he backed into a conor and took a running start at Jenna just as it looked like he was about to hit her he jumped and fliped forword landing on his feet several feet away from her feeling proud of hiself that he could still pull it off it stood there with his hands on his hips smiling and wondering what he should try and do next.

Jennifer couldn't help but scowl as Tohoru called her Jenna. It had been a name she wished to strike from herself, and wished to be recognized as Jennifer, her full name. Even Jenn would be better then Jenna or Jenni, those were too immature for the new Jennifer Lydia Wilkonson. "Jennifer," she responded, rather tight liped. When he said that he was a Gryffindor she simply nodded, and shrugged, taking no notice of what the boy was doing. She had gotten used to Hoshi's random spurts of energy and anger, as she had them quite a bit last year herself, so what he just did really didn't startle her at all. She just tapped the plexy glass two more times, before turning sharply towards him. "You'll have to try harder then that Tohoru," she smirked, then turned back to the glimmering case of awards and trophies.

"So sorry Jennifer, I did not mean to upset you. And what do you mean try harder Im just working out." Realizing that Hoshi most likely had spent most of last year acting like she was on something he must look like a fool no matter he was having fun and that was all that matter. "So what do you do when you hang out with my sister you dont look like the sort that would want to get into trouble." Taking three steps back Tohoru leaned backwards until his hands touched the ground and he could swing his legs into the air and begin to walk around the trophy room on his hands. "You know." He called out to Jennifer. "Everything looks so different from this point of view."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back