Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Bisexual
Wand
Phoenix Feather and Unicorn tail core, Oak
Joshua was staring at the view. That's what it seemed. But he was actually lost. "I'm so done for." He sighed and sat on the ground. "Where is my class schedule?!" Joshua said a bit loudly. After all, he was by himself. While he was busy reading a book, he probably misplaced the class schedule. He usually gets absorbed in the story when he reads books. So it's no surprise he lost his class schedule. He was holding it before he started reading a book, a romantic novel about a boy (muggle) and a Wizard who love each other (Yeah, it's a boys love book). Joshua searched the Gryffindor common room but couldn't find it. Now, he just needs to know what his first class is. He decided to just find a prefect or a teacher. He stood up but he accidentally tripped on his robe and fell down face first. "Ouch. Cheers for my new talent! Tripping."

Mazikeen had been sitting by the lakefront. She'd been toying with the idea of joining the quidditch team, but she wasn't too sure about it. The girl hadn't really flown much since they'd done flying lessons in first year, she hadn't done very well in that class either, but she wasn't sure if it would be worth it. She was a fourth year and the ship had probably also sailed on that. The teen had been toying with the idea of it, she'd been looking for ways to maybe fill her time with other things should the quidditch thing not work out. The gryffindor had been sitting by the water, looking at the water and trying to read the book she had in front of her. It was some care of magical creatures textbook, since she wanted to make up for the lack of that in this semester for her. The girl was startled out of what she was doing, when she heard someone fall over and speak. The older girl looked at them and noticed it was one of the newly sorted people in her house. She decided that she could help him out, or at least, get him off the ground. She stood up and walked over, holding her hand out to him, "You okay there?" the teen said, "Need a hand there?"

Rory was admiring the views of the lake from the castle steps. Her eyes settled on an owl flying gracefully up to the owlery window-
“Ouch. Cheers for my talent....” Rory noticed a first year griffindor trip on what appeared to be nothing, she let out a little laugh but snuffed it with her hand. She continued to watch as an older girl moved swiftly to the scene and held out her hand. Rory decided she had watched enough. She should either leave now or go over and offer some guidance on the situation. Rory turns on her heals to leave,
“Ugh, I guess he’s a first year too” she mumbled, changed direction and finds the griffindors crouched.
“Hello, I’m Rory. I watched your fall and don’t worry I’m sure no one else saw. What were you in such a rush for anyway?”

A few seconds after Joshua fell, a teenage woman held her hand for him. Joshua tentatively looked at the owner of the hand and saw that it was a senior. He quickly grabbed the hand and stood up. He adjusted his robes and fixed his hair. "I-I'm fine, thank you! Wait, you're a, a 4th year right? Wow, y-you're so cool! H-how many spells have you mastered? Oh, s-sorry for my manners.. I'm Joshua. I'm u-usually not this talkative, e-excitement just got over me."
Just after he said that, someone else came to join them. She seems to be a first year too. She's a Slytherin! Joshua was surprised to see a Slytherin making friends with Gryffindors. It seems not all Slytherins are mean. Joshua thought so happily. He was never used to making new friends. So he was nervous, but extremely excited.
"This is it! I have to make friends. Remain calm and cool." He mentally instructed himself. "Hehe, Hi Rory. I-I'm Joshua. I was trying to find someone who knows about the class schedules, I-I lost mine." He held out his hands and made his best smile. "O-oh and this is.." Joshua looked over to the 4th year realizing he wasn't able to get her name. "I was talking very fast that she wasn't able to tell her name! I'm so stupid!" Joshua mentally scolded himself. Well he isn't an expert at making friends it seems.

Mazikeen looked at the boy as he took her hand and allowed her to help him to his feet. She gave him a little smile and a nod. ”Yeah, fourth year, I have mastered so many spells,” the girl replied. She was very proud of the fact that she did know a bunch of spells and definitely more than this boy knew, but that really did just come with age. ”I’m Mazikeen.” she said with a little smile, ”It’s okay, this place is pretty exciting. Congratulations on Gryffindor too, it’s the best house,” the girl told him with a little smile. But the girl looked to the second person who joined them. It was another girl around the boy’s young age, but unlike him, not a gryffindor. The teen smiled at the girl, ”Nice to meet you Rory,” Mazikeen said to her, but listened as the boy explained that he was in a bit of a rush because he lost his schedule. Mazikeen hadn’t been a first year for a long time, so she wasn’t sure what his would be, but they might be able to cover it, ”Oh, I’m Mazikeen, I’m a fourth year,” the girl looked between them, ”Maybe we can figure it out together? Its been awhile since I was a first year, I know for certain you’ll have flying this semester,” That was all she knew for sure.

Joshua was amazed by how friendly the fourth year student is. He never thought making friends was this easy. But Mazikeen sure did made it look easy. "I'd love to!", Joshua immediately accepted the offer. Not only will he be able to get help in knowing his schedule, but he can also hang out with a fourth year! He was excited about the topics they can talk about, he was sure he can learn a lot from Mazikeen. He lived with muggles after all. "Rory, wanna come with us?" Joshua asked the Slytherin girl. "I know for certain you'll have flying this semester." That statement from Mazikeen shook his entire mind and soul. Joshua was always scared of heights even as a kid. Just thinking about going high up in the air is enough to make him shudder with fear. "F-F-Flying?!" Joshua asked with fear evidently showing in his fear. "F-from what I heard, Quidditch is awesome and cool. I-its the best sport there is. But I don't fancy partaking in one game of it." Joshua nervously laughed at his own stupidity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back