A birthday wish

Joceline Richarde

OOC First Name
Pat
Sexual Orientation
Bi-Sexual
Wand
Yew Wand 13 1/2" Essence of Phoenix Feather.
Joceline knew it was Thomas' birthday, and even though she wasn't seeing him, she was still his best friend and still loved him, so she was going to be a mature girl and send him a birthday present, even though he hadn't sent one to her, and had probably forgotten. Which showed that she had been right, he hadn't cared that she had turned twelve a few days ago. Stupid Autumn, she thought, as she grabbed something to eat, so she could avoid the happy couple on Tommy's birthday.

Joceline had asked Gaspard to purchase something for her, and to send it to her, wrapped as a gift. So she rushed over to the Owlrey and smiled seeing that it was there. "Thank you Gaspard," she thought aloud with a roll of her bright blue eyes, knowing that was the only time she was actually going to speak those words. She attatched a letter that she had written the night before to him to the wrapped present and said, "Go send this to Thomas Smith, he should be in the Great Hall now, Layla." The snowy owl flew off after getting a treat.

Joceline pushed herself up onto the ledge of the owlrey and began eating her breakfast all by her lonesome self, wondering if the boy she had met last month would join her of if Wendy would, or if she would get some late birthday wishes from her family, which she highly doubted.

Letter:
To my dearest Thomas,

I know I was the one that forced us on this haitus of sorts, but I thought I would be the one to wish you a happy twelth birthday.
You do only turn twlelve once afterall. So my friend, my very best friend, Happy Birthday. My crush, I miss you more then you will know, mainly because I have ceased writing in my journal.

I would like to apologize to you, but not to Autumn, for my harsh words to her.
I know I should be happy for you, but as I have said before, I cannot. I have said somethings I would not wish for you to hear.
At the time, I was stressed and - sorry I will stop with this thought and end this letter on a semi happy note.

I'm alive and you, you are living.

Joceline Richarde.

The present:
Anything he truly desires, that of course can be bought.

Thomas was sitting at the Ravenclaw table happily eating his breakfast, Today was his 12th birthday, and not to many knew it was his birthday so he wasn't expecting anything, apart from his mother. Who, as usual, had given him a book for his birthday. He loved his mother's presents.

After he had read his card and flicked though his book he continued to eat his breakfast. He was surprised to see moments later an other, unfamiliar to him, drop a letter in front of him. He untied the letter and began to read it. He let out a loud sigh when he recognised the writing, it was Joce's.

He missed her terribly, and she knew she felt that same, she made that clear at the end of the letter. Grabbing his quill and ink out of his bag, he turned the letter over and began to write.

Joce,

Thank you for the birthday wishes. I'm really glad you wrote.

I miss you too, if you want to apologise, come down to the Great Hall, I want to talk to you, this hiatus as you put it, is silly, and we are both smarter that this.

I know you and Autumn will never be friends, but I don't see why we can't be friends.

Please!

Glad to hear you are alive,

Your friend (hopefully)

Thomas.

He wrote his name and look over the lame letter, he didn't know what to write, it would have been so easier face to face. He lifted the small box that came with the owl, he opened it and saw a sudokube he was fasinated with these but never had one.

As he was about to attach the letter back to the owls leg he remembered the small box sitting in his room. Taking out his wand he summoned it.

P.S.

Thank you for the present. I love it.

Sorry it's late. But I didn't know if you would accept it.

Happy Birthday

He scribbled as the box landed in front of him. Attacthing both things to the owl he said, "Bring these to Joceline Richarde please." As the bird flew off he looked at his breakfast and realised he wasn't hungry anymore, so he started to fiddle with the Sudokube.

(Present)

Joceline's heart hammered as she read the letter the recieved from Thomas. Before she could realize what she was doing she stood up, wiped the few crumbs off of her dress, and slid out the necklace Thomas had sent to her and was walking down to the Great Hall.

When the young Slytherin actually realized what she was doing she was standing right in front of the Gret Hall, her heart beating faster then it had ever before. Joce opened the doors and walked down to the Ravenclaw table. Her brightblue eyes twinkled upon seeing him.

Joceline bit down on her lip, she was already here, now she just had to go and wrap her limp arms around him. She winced and turned away, feeling extremely defeated. She looked down at the necklace that laid in her hands, and then curled her fingers over once more. She winced, and exhaled deeply, wondering what she was going to do now. Guess I'll just go see what Wendy or Hadan is up to, she thought.

sorry that's lame
I hit my head and now it's pounding so hard.. making me feel like I've got an uber hangover :(

Arisa woke up early this morning, well early that it was still breakfast time and not noon. She decided she wasn't tired and began getting ready for the day, she wasn't in a blonde mood today so she quickly died her hair brown and slipped on a brown top and tight pants.

She made her way down to the great hall humming a song to her self. When she got there she saw a girl looking at Thomas, she thought that she had maybe met before. "Hey Joceline" Arisa said remembering the girls name "You going to see Thomas?" She asked nodding towards the Ravenclaw table "lets go!" she said not even waiting for an answer. Once they were there Arisa sat Jocelin down on one side of Thomas and took the other side for her self "Hey Thomas O'Mally" Arisa said in a cheerful voice before pouring her self some orange juice "how have you been?" she asked.

(sorry if this is godmoding :unsure: )

Joceline’s eyes widened when Arisa had pulled her over to Thomas, she squirmed, trying to get away, but deep down she wanted to be with him. When Arisa had sat her down beside him, she averted her eyes, and slid away gently. “Hi Thomas,” she whispered delicately. She looked at him again, but didn’t move to wrap her arms around him, she was incapable of doing so, so she just looked at him.

Joceline began breathing heavily, feeling as if she was going to have one of her few but annoying asthma attacks. But if that were to happen, she always had it close by. She gave him a weak smile, then frowned tightly. She averted her eyes again, for some reason finding that she was mad with him. God what is wrong with me? It’s not his fault I like him, she thought.

no problem Sammy.. it wouldn't have worked without it

Thomas fiddled with his present, waiting impatently for the owl to come back with a reply from Joce or, if at all possible, Joce to show up herself, he hoped she would, this hiatus was driving him mad.

After a short while of waiting, he set down the present and started to rub his tembles, Great a headache on my birthday, that's all I need he thought to himself. In an attempt to calm down he poured himself a class of apple juice. Just as he was about to take a sip he felt someone sitting down at either side of him. Not knowing what direction to look he turned his head to Arisa, actually laughing at his nickname, "Hi Arisa, I've been better. But good. Yourself?" He asked, trying to sound cheerful.

He turned his head to see who the other person was sitting beside him. Breathing a sigh of relieve he beamed at her, "You came." He said lightly giving her a hug, not caring how much she probably didn't want to be where she was at this moment in time.

“You came."

Joceline turned to him, and gave him a gentle smile, while wrapping her arms around him in return. She flushed a bright crimson, but didn’t care. What did it matter if someone else knew that she liked him? “I’ve missed you,” she whispered into his ear. After a moment of tight embrace she leaned back hesitantly and looked at him with a sheepish grin. “Happy Birthday Thomas,” she added with a beaming smile.

"To tell you the truth Tommy," she began gently. "I was about to leave when Arisa, all but dragged me over here," she added, with a pathetic laugh. She kissed his cheek softly and blushed once more before pulling away completely. "Sor- sorry," she stuttered anxiously.

Thomas felt Joce return the embrace he was glad that she did so, instead of him just squeezing her. He heard her whisper in his ear, low enough for Arisa not to hear, instead of replying he simply smiled down at her, hoping she knew the feeling was mutual, he had made that clear enough, or at least he thought so.

Thomas smiled, "Thank you. And again sorry for the belated Birthday wishes." He said apologically. "Do you like your present?" He asked enthuasically.

He listened to Joce tell him how she was going to leave, he turned to Arisa and gave her a hug, "Thanks for that." He said with a tone of relieve in his voice, he didn't know what he would have done if Arisa hadn't of dragged Joce over, it had made his day for him. Thomas felt Joce's lips on his cheek, despite how grateful he was that she was there, he couldn't bare the feel of them. He looked down at her, pain in his eyes, he knew how hard it must have been for her. "No need to apologise." He said simply.

Arisa smiled as Thomas and Joceline hugged and then Joceline kissed him. is there something going on here Arisa thought with a smirk. Then Thomas looked sad.maybe not Then her smile faded as Joceline said happy birthday to Thomas "Its your birthday!" Arisa said sadly "I'm sorry I don't have a present" Arisa added. She began to dig inher pocket and pulled out an unopened pack of gum. "Have a hubba bubba birthday" Arisa said putting the pack of gum infront of him "I promis I'll get you something better" she added.

Thomas chuckled when Arisa mentioned it was his birthday, "Ack don't worry about it. I'm not on to make a big fuss out of birthdays." He said with a shrug. "Or presents. Honestly, I don't need anything." He said shaking his hands when he saw Arisa starting to find something to give him.

When she handed him a packet of gum and said have a hubba bubba birthday Thomas burst out laughing, "Best present ever." He said giving Arisa a one armed hug, "Thank you." He said putting the gum in his pocket.

Joceline nodded her head lightly when he asked her if she liked her present. But when he looked at her critically when she kissed his cheek, she looked away shamefully. She frowned deeply. Goodness me, she thought while she fiddled with the fork that was laid out on the table of the Ravenclaw table.

"How's it going with you Arisa?" Joce asked, still not looking at either of them because she was so embarassed at herself. Autumn could be here any moment, and she didn't want to have to be mean to anyone in front of Tommy, she knew it wouldn't look good on her end more then Autumn's.

Arisa smiled and hugged Thomas back "your welcome" she said. She took a sip of orange juice thinking when Joceline asked her how things were going "I'd say pretty good" she answered shortly. She took a quick glance over at the Gryffindor table to see if Sern was there, he wasn't. He had a habit of disapearing for a while then coming back, it always worried Arisa when he was gone. "How are things with you two?" she asked turning back to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back