A Big Mess Up

All the drama was giving Lanithro Styx a headache. He was still majorly confused but between exchanges and then the seventh year just busting out into tears, Lanithro had enough. He had hoped that Lyra would have found herself in better company, also known as him, and should have just offered to go deeper into the forest for hang outs but that was not the case. Lanithro got up and looked to the one that seemed to be kissing his rear. Cyan, was it? Lanithro groaned and uttered simply, "I can't handle this love octagon. As much as I would pretend to love what's going on, I don't. Ice cream does sound good so I'm out." Lanithro took that as his queue to leave. He was talking more or less to Lyra since that was the only person he knew here. Or cared to know. He headed back toward the castle, debating on letting the head of house know about the party. Now that would silence everyone. But Lanithro could get in trouble himself. Meh, he would decide when he got to the castle.

Lyra was taken back when the Hufflepuff girl, Cyan, hugged her. The Gryffindor was not big into hugs from strangers. Lyra stood there stiffly as the girl hugged her, relieved when she finally backed away. Instinctively, Lyra took two steps back. The brunette had no idea what Cyan meant as 'her kind'. She didn't know Danielle or whatever drama she had going on with Cyan and Aion. Lyra had only met Danielle once before, and the Gryffindor had not been nice to her at all that time. Lyra didn't understand why she was crying, and she didn't particularly care. This whole scene was tiresome. Lanithro looked at Lyra as he spoke. She understood he was really only talking to her. She nodded her head at him. She'd catch up with him a little later.

As Aion spoke to Lyra for the first time ever, the Gryffindor turned her green eyes on him sharply. She really hadn't been paying him much attention, and she didn't know anything about him other than he dated Maddie and James hated him. "I don't know what you mean by that. You don't know me even if you think you do based off of someone else's opinions." she said rolling her eyes. If he knew anything about Lyra, it would be things Madeline had said, and the girl so clearly hated her. "I was actually only here looking for my brother. If you see him Maddie, will you tell him I'm looking for him?" she said, knowing her words would annoy James and Maddie. She didn't care that they were together, and she certainly didn't want James back. Ever. But, it was ridiculous that James had acted as if she betrayed him by being with Felix when he had always been obsessed with Madeline. "I'm going to go find something actually entertaining to do. Want to come, Amy?" Lyra asked her friend. Maybe they could find Link and Daniel to come join them, too. Amy and Lyra weren't really close, but she had always liked the Hufflepuff girl even when she had been with Felix. If she hurried, she could probably could catch Lanithro if Amy refused. He was always more fun to be around that this group.

Amy nodded at Lyra as she explained, and didn't get to say much however as she looked back at the other group just in time to see Maddie whisper something to James, but at the same time they were both looking at her which didn't seem to help the situation. She knew she should probably go talk to them at some point, and when Danielle stated the obvious about them having been found she nodded again in agreement. What she hadn't expected to happen next was Lyra getting up to approach the others, Amy would've known better but it couldn't have been much better walking away from it when they were already witnesses of what was happening and in range close enough to hear the conversation. Granted, Cyan had invited them over herself. She didn't think Aion, Maddie nor James would be happy about that though.

Amy had to admit she was kind of caught off guard by her roommate's words that were directed towards Danielle. "Thanks," she said slowly, managing a smile after she'd complimented the blonde. Was she seriously going to act like nothing was wrong here? Or maybe she just wanted to keep the peace like Amy did except that unlike her Cyan had been caught in the middle of it and so she was trying to ease the tension. She had to roll her eyes at Lanithro, although he seemed to be the only one here who actually didn't care about what was happening. His only friend might have been Lyraso it was easy for him to back down from this one. It wasn't so simple for Amy though - most people here were her friends. She couldn't just walk away. So when her Gryffindor friend asked if she was going with her away from the group she shook her head, not wanting to be rude to refusing her nice invite but knowing that Maddie and James probably wouldn't forgive her if she did. What she had said to James the other day about her always having his back flashed through her mind and it confirmed her decision. It went the same for Maddie of course. So instead of following Lyra she went to stand beside Maddie and James. "Uh, you can go, I'll stay here," she told her. Then she turned to the group. "Actually Cyan, going for ice cream doesn't seem like a bad idea," she told her, hoping everyone else would agree because talking this out seemed like it was a lot better than arguing. If anything, Amy didn't want any of them to be caught by a professor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back