Status
Not open for further replies.

Rapunzel Frost

OOC First Name
Annalee
Wand
Yew Wand 14" Essence of Fairy Dust
Dear Ravenclaws,
Little Rapunzel Frost here is a first year Ravenclaw looking for a best friend. Just someone she can confide in and hang out with! They always need to be there for her when she needs them. Rapunzel's easy to get along with so it won't be hard to be her friend! Please????????
Yours Truly,
-Rapunzel Elaine Frost ♥

Ohh, pick me! pick me! *jumps up and down to attract attention.* Please....

Alice is trustworthy, clever, and wise. She loves making friends and despises gossips. Please look at my CD if you need more info on her....

Thanks,

Kate

:)

I can offer Logan Stone as a best friend for her. Being an older student he can help her with school work and give advice when needed. They had very similar personalities so there would be no clash of the titans between them and they are both in the same house so she could see him often.

Tally needs friends! Hehehe. Tally is a first year Ravenclaw who is a book-worm, intelligent, willing to listen, and here is her development xD : Yay!

I can offer my character Oliver as a close friend. He's the same age, adventurous, friendly, smart, loyal and he's already friends with Alice so they could be like a trio.

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back