A bench in Brightstone

Andromeda Fiorelli

OOC First Name
Linda
Wand
Cherry/Maple Wand 13 1/4" Essence of a Dragon's Heartstring; 10 1/2" 4wood mix - unicorn hair core
Andromeda stood outside the shop waiting for Blane, they walked quietly down the road, until a few yards away on the opposite side they saw a bench.
"Will that one do?" Andromeda asked him.

"Yes it will do." Blane said. "Shall we." Blane said taking Andromeda's hand and walking over to the bench. He sat down on the bench and he let go of Andromeda's hand and got his guitar of his shoulder. "What do you want me to play?"

"Ehmm, you decide this time, I'm quite happy to sit and listen. It's a nice quiet day, there aren't too many people about, so not something mad!" she smiled, holding her hand as the tickling refused to stop.

Blane played the first chord and he got into the song and began to sing. He had only heard the songs a few times but was able to retain the words. "What Hurts the most, Was being so close." Blane sung. He strummed his guitar and sang his heart out. To him this song was for Andromeda. Blane got so lost into the music he closed his eyes and continued until the end of the song. Near the end of the song Blane opened his eyes and looked straight into Andromedas and smiled while singing. He sung the final note and let the strumming continue for a little longer. Once he had stopped playing to guitar, he smiled at Andromeda.

She couldn't help it, she blushed scarlett, but smiled from ear to ear.
"That really was beautiful!"

Right then a few passes by clapped uproariously and cheered!
Andromeda laughed then turned on the bench so she wasnt looking directly at Blane anymore, but looking out on the shop front. She snuggled down as comfortably on the seat as she could, "I don't mind if you want to play another".
She was so at ease with him, she found she could stay here for along long time indeed.

"Okay, it needs work but here goes." Blane said He strummed the chords out and then played the tune and began to sing his song "I sat down one day, All alone in this world, And then you came, And sat next to me, I've never looked back, 'Cause from that day, I love you."

"I love you, I'll always love you, Anything you do, I will be there for, Do you love you? As much as I love you. Please be with me, Forever and always, I will never think about, Anyone else, You're the one for me, My soulmate,My friend, My one and only love. I love you." Blane sang as he strummed the guitar. He played the guitar more and then after he was done he looked at Andromeda.

((No copy write there all my lyrics and they need work.))

Andromeda really didn't know what to say...she looked at him too, it was such a personal song...
"Wow, you must have really liked her!" she smiled at him, "Are you still seeing the girl you wrote that about?" she bit her lip waiting for his answer.

"Oh", Andromeda lowered her head, of course he had someone, he was such a nice guy, "Is she going to Hogwarts as well?" she really hoped not, the thought of watching him holding hands with another girl, yuck! Andromeda stood up not sure if she wanted to hear the answer. With one hand tucked inside her jeans pocket, she pushed her overbearing curls behind her ear with the other. She smiled at him, what else could she do.

Blane simple said "Yes she is, she wants to be in Gryffindor." Blane stood up and took Andromeda's free hand in the two of his. The guitar was still on the bench "The girl I like is right here and she sat down next to me." He said looking at Andromeda. He really liked her but was a bit unsure if she felt the same way.

"Oh, God!" Andromeda's world nearly caved in...totally new territory...OMG, where was Amy to tell what she should do?! She knew she smiled, she definitly smiled, and blushed..yep, she definitly blushed. Man..she was only 11yrs old, was that old enough to be liked by a boy? She so didn't know, but she did know that she liked him. So she did the only thing she could do, she took her other hand out of her pocket and held one of his.
She thought they must look funny to people passing, two very young, relatively small 1st yrs, holding hands and smiling like daft fools at one another.

"Andromeda? Andromeda!" her mother crossed the street waving at her daughter, "I thought it was you!"
Maeve saw Andromeda and the young boy / man drop hands quickly and shuffle away from each other. She smiled at how cute they looked but tried her best to hide it...was it really the time for 'The Talk' already. She looked at her daughter as if for the first time, she saw the young woman she was becoming and liked what she saw.
"Do you want to come home with me or stay a bit longer with your friend here?" Maeve held out her hand to him,"Hello, I'm Andromeda's mother. You can call me Maeve! THE Mrs Fiorelli is really a whizzened old bag". Maeve shivered remembering her mother-in-law!

Andromeda stood rooted to the spot, oh joy kill mother...she thought! She let go of Blanes hands as quickly as she could. She tried to act like everything was cool, ok - like a breeze but for goodness sake her emotions were in riot mode. She smiled then and thought maybe this was good, she didnt know how to behave when a guy held your hand, she saw movies sure..but this was real life and right now it was dead embarressing!

Blane looked as a women came towards them. He let go of Andromedas hand and listened as she introduced herself as Andromedas mother. He held out his hand and shook Maeve's hand. "Its very nice to met you Maeve." Blane said polietly "I can walk her home if you want."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back