A Banner Please <3 [C]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle

OOC First Name
Annie
Wand
Bloodwood Wand 15 1/4" Essence of Phoenix Ash
I would like Emzies, Steph, You! to please fill my request.

Banner Request Form
Character's Name: Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle
Banner Type: You Decide :)
Celebrity you're using: Taylor Momsen
Images on banner: Page One Page Two Page Three
Text on banner: "Skyle Anne" and "Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass...
It's about learning how to dance in the rain" If it fits in there, if not don't worry about it :D
*Fonts on banner: Anything from http://www.dafont.com/
*Border colour/size: Small if any
*Other: Thank you my lovely's :hug:

Character Name: Skyle Anne Irene Darnelle
Image(s): Same as above
Text (if any): None :p

skyle1.png

Border
skyle1bord.png

skyle2.png

Border - Black
skyle2bord.png

Border-Brown
skyle2bord2.png

skyle3bord.png

I can anything to 2 or 3. Unfortunaltly I can't change anything to 1 unless I redo the entire thing because I forgot to save it in layers before closing it out :/ I could try to add the qoute it just seemed pretty big for the smaller sized banner, but you have the last say on it :p

But let me know what you think :) I may go and try this again if you have a color scheme you'd like. I just went with a Peaches and Cream feel based on how sweet and nice she has been to William :p

And I will add avatars here one I go through the photos again and find good ones :) Also color scheme for this would be helpful if you have anything in mind :)

skyleavatar.png

Okay so I like the first one because I don't know she just looks happier to me, I just don't really like there being so many flowers and how

they go over her leg and shoulders. So I know you said you couldn't change them but I would love if you could try something similar using like reds, purples and blues. I'm being picky and I hate that but it would make me very happy if you gave it one more go for me :D and don't worry about the quote I know it was long xD

Be prepared for massive image overload.
skylepink.png

skyledarkpurple.png

skylelightenedpink.png

skylepinkpurple.png

skylepurple.png

skyledark.png

skylered.png

skyleredpink.png
skyleblue.png

skylelightblue.png
skylec.png

skylecream.png

skyleorange.png

skylepinkgreen.png
skyletree1.png

skyletree2.png

skyletree3.png

skyletree4.png

I added a sparkled out avatar above but I can go through images and make simpler one as well tomorrow. Personally my favorite is the last tree one.

You Are Amazing!!!! Thank you so much I love them ALL but am going to use zee blue one! You may close this now! Many hugs and cookies thanks again!

Request Completed & Archived

Your Graphics Request has been successfully completed and as such has been archived.
Feel free to place more graphics requests as you find need. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back