OOC First Name
Cyndi
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Wand
Knotted 14 Inch Rigid Willow Wand with Acromantula Web Core
Alana toyed with her finger as she walked into the owlery, a letter in her hand to send off. It was to Chaos, though she still hadn't addressed it yet. She didn't want anyone knowing that they corresponded with each other, and she definitely didn't want anyone knowing that she'd come to enjoy the letters she received from him. His letters broke up the monotony of classes and school things even if they also annoyed her sometimes.

The owlery was never truly empty, not with the owls perched all over the place, but if you timed it right, there weren't always that many students around. And, she'd timed it right. As she pulled her quill out of her bag and leaned against a desk to address the parchment, Alana's eyes found that someone else was in the room. She paused in her writing. "Reuben?" she called out tentatively. The Hogwarts Monthly had been released earlier that day, and it had been brutal towards the Hufflepuff. "Um...I'm just sending off this letter and then I'll be on my way" she added softly. She put her quill to the parchment again and then paused, looking up again. "Are you ok?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back