OOC First Name
Madz
Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Irene's ♥
Unbelievable. Jake couldn't withstand anymore, another neglected letter to his suppose girlfriend of almost two years and still no replies back. It was getting annoying while he was up there training in Canada and traveling just about all across Europe, she stayed in New York City to follow her dreams. Not Jake place to stop it cause he was doing the same, just the long distant relationship was killing him. Each week he tried several times to check up on Kathryn, no answer was ever heard from her. And with his tight schedule that's all he manage to do, everything else couldn't be done. Yet she still hadn't send word, it worried him in every possible way. It took the last straw for him till he threw everything back in back burner one day to Pay a visit to big Red, his cute nickname for her, cause she always reminded him of little red riding hood, now he didn't think it was any good to use the pet name for her. Now he was just living with disappointment, it show on his face when he appeared at her job.

The restaurant where she appeared did look busy when he strolled in casually. A fancy place his parents would probably come to visit if it was this nice and antique. He passed a few tables and asked a few workers about Kat, he tried to smile when he ask for her. The effort was killing him though he waited near the back to calm down a little. It will go away, he told himself it will be alright between the both of them. That's all he wanted, since Kat been a lot more serious than Irene, it got him thinking though perhaps Irene would've stuck around more longer. But he was regretting Kat, he still cared about her, she had been his shining star for a while.

Katheryn Kingsley was not working tonight. Today she had recieved the best news possible. She had landed her first major role as Ariel in The Little Mermaid. The producers had been thrilled with her and the fact that she already posessed the exact red hair that they wanted for their star. Her new role meant that she no longer had the time or needed to work at the restuarant. She had called the managers first thing after the exciting news to tell them that she would no longer be working there. Tonight, Kat had come into work to fill out a few different papers and such that the managers wanted, plus she wanted to say goodbye to everyone.

Katheryn was seated at a table, in a corner of the restuarant in her friend Natalie's section. She was laughing and talking to her when she spotted Jacob Black heading her way. Kat's ocean eyes lit up in surprise. This was all too perfect. She had landed her first major role and her boyfriend was here to visit her. Kat waved at Jake, standing up so that he could give her a hug when he got to the table. The beautiful red head was much thinner since he had last seen her, having lost about ten pounds. It had been a while since she had seen him, or even gotten a letter from him. A soft smile pulled on her lips. "Jacob." she said, in a sigh of relief at seeing him.

A minute drawn by and someone else had showed Jake where Kathryn been sitting. He sauntered across the restaurant, before he could stop she stood up greeting him with her famous smile. To Jake that smile brought him back to the last years of Hogwarts, how their relationship had started and twisted to pile of mess was his fault. He knew it was going to happen, for that he was sorry. Jumping to one relationship to another, didn't seem like a bright idea to him but it played out the way it suppose to be. Nothing should come easy to anyone.
"Hey Kat?" he greeted her hugging his girlfriend in that moment. He wrapped his large arms around her frame, kissing her lips lightly in the best way to seem okay. "Been trying to get a hold of you forever, what's been going on Kat?" he let her go quickly after hugging her. Jake already broken someone heart before, didn't have the words to say the same thing. They'll come when he needed them, it will all happen soon than he figured.

OOCOut of Character:
Jacob Black? :r

OOCOut of Character:
oops got distracted I guess.

Katheryn savored his light kiss on her lips, hungry for more. Her elated mood soon turned sour at his question. Why hadn't he heard from her? Now she was confused. The redhead had recieved a note yesterday but the previous one had been a week prior. She shook her beautiful tresses. "What do you mean Jake?" she asked. "You're last letter got here yesterday but it had been a week since the last one." Kat told him, though he should already know. "I always write you back. In fact, I was going to send you a letter tonight to tell you the news." she said, an excited look in her beautiful icy blue eyes. "I got a starring role in a musical!!" Kat said, wanting to jump up and down with joy.

"Kat, I never received any of your letters. The last one I gotten from you was a few months ago. I send them to you all the times and I never get them back" he said almost immediately out of breath. One of them was lying, its hard to believe it was her. Or there could be some mix up with postage. Whatever seems to be getting in their way, really was this time and it just went to far. "That's great Kat" he responded with a little less excited than what he felt. He seriously wanted to be happy for her and embrace her more to follow her dream. Where does that leave them? It would be like meeting her all over again when they see each other, which seem hardly. "Can we talk somewhere else? Like maybe your place?" he requested. Jake, didn't know for sure if he had the guts to do what he wanted to do before, now it seems hard to say it. He really love Kat, more than he could express it, but perhaps he will not go through with it and just let everything play on its own. He wanted to be absolutely positive about their situation, thinking about it work his nerve a lot longer than he dwell on it.

Katheryn frowned at Jake's words. How could that be? Kat hadn't recieved all the letters he had so clearly written. There had to be some grievious mistake but Jacob was right not to want to discuss it in public. "Of course. Let me pay." she said, excusing herself for a moment. Kat went and gave her friends hugs, paying the manager for her food before heading back to Jacob. The young couple walked out of the building and around the corner before apparating back to her apartment. Kat turned to Jake, a concerned look on her face. "Okay, now what are you talking about? What letters?" she asked him, confusion clear on her face.

The transition from the restaurant to her place took exactly twenty minutes, he knew that cause when they appeared at her house the time by the wall was the first to catch his attention. A very ordinary looking watch, not like the one his parents own back home. Jake move away from Kat, counting a few steps than he went back to staring at Kat. "Its not just the letters Kat, its the distant and `your world' against mines. I care about you and everything..." the tension in his voice grew heavy. He felt bad, terrible for making it seem like its all her fault and not his..."I think its time to move on? Break up and forget about us..." its better for the both of them. Really for her, she live the muggel way, Jake preferred the wizarding world. Up in Canada he live in a resident area just for wizards and witches. He love it, besides that he didn't want to hold her back anymore. Burdenless and stress free, he was giving her what she needed to be successful, at least in this world. Pressure always on when you shift worlds.

Katheryn's face crumpled in agony as she heard Jacob's words to her. His eyes were distant from her as Jake said he wanted to break up. She shook her head, not really understanding what he was saying or why he would be saying these things. The young couple had been together for nearly two years, the longest she had ever been with anyone. The redhead beauty stared up at him with unfathomable ocean eyes. "Did I do something wrong?" Kat asked, trying not to sound desperate. "Is there...Is there someone else?" she asked, not certain that she wanted to hear the answer to the question. The news was hitting her like a wrecking ball, heading straight towards her heart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back