21 is aged enough

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tara Sitara

OOC First Name
Mia
Hello Everyone.
I would like to introduce you all to Tara Sitara, a 21 year old Indian beauty.
(though i am not sure on her playby, It was Afshan azad, then was sort of diana plenty, but now maybe i should pick deepika padukone, so basically any PB ideas also let me know)
x240-y6r.jpg

currently she is residing in New zealand where she intends to stay for a good while.
After breaking off her arranged engagement 5 years ago her family is starting to bug her about getting married as she will soon be past her prime, and to be honest she is starting to agree with them. although after coming home a few times with dates set up she let her parents know that magic was such a part of her life she couldn't hide it in a relationship and still be happy, so they are now letting her find her own person in the wizarding world though the first question to come off her fathers tongue when she arrives home is along the lines of are you engaged
She knows she hasn't had much time for a social life in the last couple of years as she has been trying to get her cafe off the ground. but now she thinks it is time to enter the dating game.
things about her, She owns makutu Dinette which under her influence has transformed from a very utilitarian diner to a bright and rather quirky mainly vegetarian cafe, she is quite religious, a strict follower of the hindu faith, although her boyfriend can be of any faith he would have to be accepting that this is a large part of who she is. She loves art, drawing and painting and cooking are her passions. She will do anything for her family or those she loved. she is friendly and bubbly and always has a smile on her face, and she is sweet enough to be a bit of a doormat at times.
what she wants, a boyfriend/fiance/husband. yes, she doesn't see the point of dating for the sake of it, it has never been part of her culture. he shouldn't be younger than her, but quite a bit older would be okay.

any questions just ask.
also although the aim in this request is for Tara, if anyone has suggestions for any of my accounts then i would be happy to discuss them.

Mia

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back