Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
15" Cedar Wood with Dragon Heartstring Core
After @Rose Holland handed him his rose, Cyrus remembered his final rose. It was to Rose Holland too! Cyrus turned around and started to shout, "Hey! Wait! I forgot I had one for you!" Cyrus shook his head, wondering why he managed to not hand it over while he was given his. He had a yellow one for her too.

Rose was just walking away from the young Hufflepuff she had just given a rose to when she heard him shout. She turned back around, wondering if he needed help with something. But he said he had a rose for her too. With a laugh, Rose headed back over. "Oh! It's like a trade." She said with a grin. "Can I see it?"

Cyrus shook his head while smiling as he approached her, once she heard him. He took out his final rose, and the note, and held it out to the Gryffindor. "Likely not from the same people though!" Cyrus laughed, since they really did not have any friends in common. They were light years apart after all.
HEY ROSE,

[A drawing of Hayley and Rose, both holding oversized frogs and grinning]

LOVE HAYLEY

Rose took the rose from the younger boy with a grin. "Your last rose for a Rose." She joked, happily twirling it in her hand. "Probably not." She agreed when the boy said their roses were probably not from the same people. She didn't really know any students younger than her youngest sister. She opened the note and laughed at the drawing Hayley had made for her. She grinned, then showed it to the boy. "Look at this!"

Cyrus chuckled at Rose's joke. Though, it was hard not to make him laugh. Cyrus was, in general, a very happy kid. Rose wanted to show him something, which he walked over to her side and peered at the drawings. He couldn't help but smile. Hayley must have put a lot of effort to it (though he had no idea who she was). "That is really cool. I hope to have a best friend like that Hayley girl is to you one day," Cyrus stated, rather hopeful. It didn't take much, but already, Cyrus liked Rose, and she was graduating this year. It was a shame that he didn't get to meet her sooner.

Rose grinned proudly as the boy looked at the drawing, as if she had made it herself. Hayley was really talented. "Aw, I hope so too. She's the best." Rose said, giving the young boy a smile. "I'm sure you'll have plenty of friends, you're very nice." Rose would have liked to be his friend too, but making new younger friends at Hogwarts seemed almost a lost cause when graduation was so soon. "Do you have many deliveries left?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back