2 is better dan 1

Kay-lanie Lemmon

OOC First Name
Melissa aka Mel
A walk around the state..That's what Kay needs..She had just retired from the school work and decided to stroll around the streets..

She donned an orange tank and blue shorts,letting her hair flowed around her..She smiled as she raked her hair and glanced at some shops around..

She entered a clothes boutique and went to see some blue dresses that she could use at school during breaktime..She tried a few and add some nightgowns for sleep..She thanked the woman at the counter and stepped out again in the sunlight..

\josh walked up towards a clothes shop as he was in need of some more things to wear. As he got to the door he was bumped into by a girl. He smiled at her and appologised. "Oh i am so sorry i diddnt see you there. Are you ok?"

Kay barely appreciate the scenery when she was bumped..Muffling a gasp,she whirled around to see a guy..</COLOR>
"Oh i am so sorry i diddnt see you there. Are you ok?"
<COLOR color="#9300C4">

Kay just shook her head.."Im okay..",she replied,rubbing her left shoulder a bit.."And you??",she asked in return..

Joshua shrugged. " Yeah im fine. Did i hurt your shoulder? Sorry." Josh hated hurting girls, he never did it on purpose though. Not even if a girl hurt Morgan, then it would be Leah's job.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back