I would like Kyra to fill my request.
Banner One​
Character's Names: Robin Lichester and Christobelle Montgomery
Banner Type: Blend/Textured.
Banner Size: Aprox 480 x 250
Celebrity you're using: James Franco and Bryce Dallas Howard
Images on banner: (1) and (2)
Background Image: (Circus Tent)
Text on banner: "Robin and Christa" and "Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. "
Fonts on banner: Your choice (Please make sure the quote is readable)
Colour Scheme: Happy colours! <_<? xD.
Border colour/size: No border unless needed. If so, one pixel and in a colour that suits.
Other: Lots of instructions! xD. In this banner, I'd like to see them only from the shoulders-up (around where Christa's shoulders are). If they could be pressed together, as if they were standing close together, you see? And I'd like to keep the pictures in colour but the background in black and white, to give it a cool look. I'm sorry that I haven't better quality pictures of Christa, but there you have it.
Banner Two​
<FONT font="Times New Roman"><COLOR color="#000">Character's Names: Robin Lichester and Christobelle Montgomery
Banner Type: Blend/Textured
Banner Size: Aprox 470 x 200
Celebrity you're using: James Franco and Bryce Dallas Howard
Images on banner: (3) and (4)
Background Image: (Misty Morning)
Text on banner: "Robin and Christa" and "With one word from you, I am undone. How are we ever to live in this way?"
Fonts on banner: Your choice (Please make sure the quote is readable)
Colour Scheme: Greens and Blues
Border colour/size: No border unless needed. If so, one pixel and in a suitable colour.
Other: The instructions for this one is fairly similar to the first. If they are pressed together chest to chest, that would be wonderful. Thank you, love.

2rorrpu.jpg
un

244bfpw.jpg
deux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back