2:25 AM (I'm guessing)

Joceline hugged Tommy back softly as they pulled apart she gave him a weak smile and said, "Cocoa sounds good right about now." Joceline smiled at Thomas and said lightly, "Wow this is probably the heaviest conversation I've ever had in a kitchen." Joceline chuckled awkwardly at this then she began making the two of them some hot chocolate.

Thomas smiled, "Two cocos it is then." He said as he started to find what he needed to make the coco. After a few minutes the cocoa were made. "Here you go," He said giving Joceline one of the cocos, "Be careful, it's hot." He warned with a smile.

Thomas give a slight chuckle, "This is the heaviest conversation I've had at 3AM." He said when he realised the time. Just then he smelled the brownies, "I think they're done." He said with a smile. Setting down his coco he got a towel and took out the brownies from the oven. Carefully he cut them up and put them on a plate.

Lifting the plate and his coco he smiled and said, "Lets sit down." Whilst moving over to the couch. "Enjoy." He said with a smile, passing over the plate.

Joceline smiled at Thomas and said in a small voice, "Thank you Tommy." Joceline moved over to the couch and and giggled slightly and said, "I hope you don't have classes tomorrow, you are going to be tuckered out." Joce grinned at Thomas and watched as he took out the brownies, just to make sure he didn't burn himself or anything, it was a bit dangerous to use towels to take things out of the oven, she had almost set her house on fire from doing that when she was younger.

Joceline took a sip of the hot chocolate then beamed at Thomas as he sat down beside her then she took the plate sheepishly, and took one of the brownies and smiled at him and commented nicely, "They smell good."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back