1st day, and already lost

Angela Marion

OOC First Name
Cole
Wand
Ash Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the Tail of a Male Unicorn
Angela walked through a corridor, wondering exactly where she was. Hogwarts had turned out to be three times as big as she had thought it would be; which meant trouble for Angela. She had a horrible sense of direction, and an even worse sense of time. Her stomach growled a bit as she walked farther and farther down the corridor. Her own footsteps echoed down the hall and she thought she heard another noise. Shrugging it off she continued her walk...

((Sorry it's a bit lame))

Demelza decided to explore the castle, she hadn't really gone further than the third floor before. She was aiming for the second floor, so she could take one floor at a time. But the staircases confused her, she missed her stop and Demelza had no idea where she was. Demelza looked around her, looking for an indication as to what floor she was on. She was about to give up and just retrace her steps but she heard soft footfalls in front of her. Demelza took a deep breath and walked a little faster towards the sound. Her face widened in shock, "Angela?!" Demelza asked a little loud.

Angela turned, suprised to hear the familiar voice of a girl. As her eyes focused on the figure, she noticed it was Demelza. She grinned and looked at her, walking towards her. "Demmy, how are you?" She asked with a wide grin on her face. She hadn't seen Demelza in ages; or at least it felt that way to her.

"I'm pretty darn good. It's good to see you here." She looked at the insignia on her uniform; she was a Hufflpuff. "So you made Hufflepuff, that's cool!"

She smiled and watched Demelza decipher her crest. "Yeah, i'm so happy too!" She grinned. "I like it alot, what about you? Have you made any friends?"

"That's good to hear! I'm glad people are nice to you, if they weren't, i might have just had to teach them." she said with a sneaky look in her eyes. "yeah, Ravenclaws are really nice actually, well the one i have met is. And Sky got in, that's my cousin."

Demelza grinned "Yeah I think we could teach them a lesson" she said jokingly. "Wow, thats great! You and your cousin in the same house? awesome!" Demelza said to Angela. She would love to have someone with her in Hogwarts she had great friends here but it wasn't the same as family.

"Yeah, except i don't know how i got into the brainy house. I never did my work in school, and hardly did it at home school." She laughed slightly. She really did wonder why the hat sorted her into that house, maybe she had a bit of potential? Nah! "So, are you excited for classes to start?"

Demelza laughed "I'm sure you got put in there 'cos you are smart or you can be hardworking?" she suggested. "Yeah I'm looking forward to the classes starting. Some more than others though" she admitted. "What about you?" Demelza asked Angela.

She smiled. "Yeah right." She rolled her eyes. She was not hard working; in fact she was lazy. "I can't wait for any of them! I wonder what it's gonna be like?" She said. "So meet any cute guys?" She asked, her boy-crazy side kicking in.

Demelza laughed when Angela rolled her eyes and then answered her first question "I expect some will more interesting than others and hopefully we might have some classes together!" Demelza blushed when Angela asked if she had met any boys. She had met a few yes, some cute, some not so cute. But there was only one who really left an impression on her. "Yeah I have" she giggled "Have you?"

"Yeha we might that would be fan-freankin'-tastic!" She yelled out. "Have you been to your dorm or common room?" She saw the blush but before she could tease her, she aslo blushed. She ahd in fact met a guy in Demelza's house. "Well yeha, there's one in your house in fact."

"I know! We should totally find out what lessons we have together and meet up outside the classroom or something!" Demelza said excitedly. "Yeah, it's nice, it can get quite crowded actually". Demelza giggled when Angela blushed too, "My house? have you talked to him yet?" she asked Angela "The boy i've met is in my house too" she smiled.

Angela smiled at Demelza and nodded. "That's a really good idea!" She exclaimed. "I don't know, his name is Klaus Dove. He's a real gentlemen." She grinned, she loved thinking about Klaus. "Really, what's his name?"

Demelza grinned and nodded. Klaus Dove, Klaus Dove that name rung a bell, she would be sure to check him out once she got back to the common room. "I think I know who he is" she said to Angela and Demelza blushed. "His name is Zeke Newton, he's really sweet" she said giggling.

She smiled and nodded. "Klaus is like someone from an 18 century book." She said, remembering how much of a gentlemen the 10 year old had been. She completely froze when she heard Zeke's name. "Z-z-z-Zeke?" She asked having trouble pronouncing the name. That was the boy who had flirted a lot with her.

"Yeah he is." She sighed and smiled about Zeke, would she tell her that he is a flirt. Is that what friends do? Instead she just nodded. "Yeah i know him, we met a little while back.

"No, but he seemed down the last time i talked to him." She shrugged. "I don't know why though." She loked at Demmy. "What about Zeke, have you talked to him?"

"Oh" said Demelza pathetically, it was all she could say. She didn't know what was wrong with Klaus she hadn't spoke to him since she started Hogwarts. Then she nodded "yeah, I have only quickly though" she smiled at the thought of Zeke he made her happy.

Angela felt bad that Demelza seemed taken with this boy. But, maybe Zeke wouldn't flirt around. She shrugged and smiled a bit. "SO, what do you think lessons will be like?" She asked, lamely in her opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back