Blood Status
Unknown
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Dederick
Wand
Briars rowan, 15", with centaur (aspens) tail hair and my werewolf fur
it was the first Brightstone weekend since her birthday, and Briar rowan had been a7 for a month and a half. tonight she was going to celebrate her birthday again. she had arranged to meet her boyriend in Makatu mall and to go to the club there. she hadn't seen him since the last holidays when he vanished of his own boat with Jaden. a fair bit had changed in her life since then her secret had been reviled pretty clearly to the whole school. she had come proud of her illness and was often seen wearing a shirt claiming that she was a werewolf in some form or another. however today she hadn't. in the morning she had had her apparating exam and she had passed. then in the afternoon her dorm mates had insisted on styling her as they had found out where she was going. so now she had made her way to Makatu Mall feeling self conscious. her usually messy hair was sleek and straight, her normal practical clothing was replaced with something a little bit more dressy, some of it her own but most of it borrowed from the other girls. however a couple of the moderations to her appearance were not as short term. down the side of her face was four parallel scars formed one night when she hadn't been in control of her transformation, and no matter how much make up the girls had put on her they just hadn't been able to hide them so in the end they had just given up.
she left the castle and as soon as she was out of the boundary she turned on the spot feeling the still somewhat unfamiliar sensation of apparatimg. moment later she was in the middle of Makatu mall. it was much quicker than taking a boat or flying. she made her way towards where the musing was playing and took a seat somewhere just outside the club. as that was where they had arranged to go. she had never been to a club before, and didn't want to go in on her own so she just sat there and waited for Dederick to arrive pulling slightly at her hair and clothing trying to make herself feel comfortable in it. hoping that he would arrive, and that he wasn't already inside, and that he recognised the new look that she would be sporting for the evening.
OOCOut of Character:
think this for how she looks, but add the scars, and her hair is still the same ginger colour.

A cool collective Dederick Cullen filled his tank up of his newly refurbished motorcycle he bought off from some muggel who was selling it for a cheap price. The boy had debated the price a couple days ago; he wanted a whomping of five hundred bucks. Dederick made him sell it for a lot less cheap and exchange for something he enclosed and would have to leave out in details when he met up with Briar. It was the next best thing he got besides the boat he was now selling and his apartment he was able to afford on his skimpy salary. He knew he would regret it when all of it was gone someday, thought right now he was living for the moment and didn’t care that he spent money on something he could’ve saved up on a rainy day. After all, Dederick was always bond to make careless decision and not care what tomorrow might bring. He finished filling up his tank and went about his business.

Tonight he was living as he pleased as if he didn’t do that already, but tonight he thought it was more special since Briar Rowan would be around and he didn’t have to feel alone. He didn’t get to see her as much as he wanted. School kept him away and it sucked because he really like being around her. Letters didn’t do much, he was the type of guy who hated writing. It was good that she understood that about him and didn’t pressure him to write. Dederick speed down the road in his motorcycle, when he saw the Mall from a distant he rode around looking for a place for his bike to chill. Upon finding a space, he charm his bike so that no one would notice it. He walked into the mall, the mall being the least place he would see Briar in, made it easy to spot her right away. Although she look different and very jaw dropping if anyone was to ask. He grew closer to her, his facial expression remain in shocked. “Briar, is that you?”

Briar wasn't sure why she had decided to come here of all the places other than the fact that she was now of age and wanted to do something different. She had wanted to meet up with her boyfriend for a while she had missed him it was odd really as it was this weekend last year when she had first met him, and they had only had a brief and they had parted never expecting to see each other again. A lot had changed since then, she had had a rollercoster of a year, , but tonight se was going to let herself do what she wanted.
she heard footsteps behind her and turned around to see Dee heading in her direction. she couldn't help smiling as she saw him. and that smile turned into a laugh when she saw the shocked expression on his face and heard his question. "Hey Dee, of course its me who else did you expect? the girls in my dorm got a little carried away when they found out where i was going" she said in explanation to her new look, they had decided to all gang up on her and give her a make over for the evening which in their opinion was "long overdue". she got up and walked over to him "I missed you" she said putting her arm around him, she would never feel comfortable being this close to almost anyone else but for some reason Dederick was an exception, despite what he had caused her to go through she felt safe and comfortable around him.

Dederick cleared his throat. He was distracted in a good way, he fixed his face right away when she laughed at him. He smirk slightly, she was pretty beyond pretty, but he was a typical guy and had nothing nice to say to anyone except to Briar. "You look...great...more than great.." he stop to hug her, she nestle in close to him. Again he was new to being with her, although new to these emotions, he found it easy to hug her back tight. He looked down at her and kissed her lips too. Right down her cheeks he notice the scratch marks, geeze she's been roughing it out. He would get like that, except his marks were on his arm and his upper muscles. "I missed you and being in my boat with you. I miss a lot" he kissed her again, taking her hand he guide inside the club, not his scene as well, but he was okay with her. And being with her is fine with him. He squeezed her hand, as his arm would wrap around his shoulder. "Is this where you want to be today? Here with all these..." he wanted to say idiots, though he cut his tongue for the night. "I'm up for anything!"

briar falt a little bad for laughing at him, but only a little bit, it looked like the girls had done their job well judging by the way he (and now she thought about it some people earlier) were looking at her, not how people usually looked at her that was for sure. "you look great yourself" she said hugging him close, she saw his eyes go to her cheek for a minute before he kissed her, the marks on her cheek had been formed during januarys full moon she had realised that whatever mood she had been in in the day had transferred into her mood in lupine form. unfortunately january she had been in a rage and to add to matters she had been one dose of wolfsbane down. as she kissed him back thoughts of that had left her mind, tonight was to have a good time and spend it with Dee, not to think about dates, moon phases and transformations. as they parted she felt like she had sunk several inches dropping back to the ground. she smiled a secret smile to herself and keeping his hand in hers she followed him inside. the sound hit her the moment she stepped through the door, there must be some pretty strong sound stoping charms around the club as she could hardly hear herself think in there, and the smell also hit her, hot sweaty people too close together. one of her old fears came back, she had thought she had gotten over her claustrophobia, when she had first started the school she hated even the thought of the dorms as she had been used to so much space growing up but dorms were nothing compared to this. she stopped and held his hand tighter. "your right. can we get out of here, it just feels wrong" she said. she knew that one day she would have to go back and face that fear and dislike but not tonight. she wanted tonight to be good. "you pick where were go, seeing as I suck at it" she said putting her arm around his waist for stability. so she wouldn't either bolt out of there or do anything else of a similar nature.

Dederick hated to be the buzz kill of her seventeen birthday. As much as it sucked here, he could tolerate it for one night at the club and the crowd full of chaotic youths jumping around to the beat of the music blasting out of four larger speakers. The music was usually dance, on a less crowdie day in which Dederick didn’t mind it, they chilled out to jazz and blues. “No, were staying here. I want you to have a good time” he pulled Briar into the crowds, walking backwards as he pushed by others, a smile swept his face. He came here to party with her, so party they should do. He pulled her in, an alternative band started to play out of the old stereo, he supposed they weren’t all that bad. Once you get over the bad vocals, etc…he started to move around with her in his own form of dancing. He was good on his feet; it was the crowd around them that made it hard to maneuver around.

Aside from the crowd, he was more relaxed dancing with his girlfriend. “See this isn’t so bad? Right? We could leave later, but I want you to have a good time“ he didn’t mind the witches and wizards now and days. Robes were for the elderly and for school. No on in the crowd drag a mantel or wore a funny looking hat, pretty much this place would be relaxed if it wasn’t so rowdy. It almost had that unique coffee place scene, though with bouncing lights and huge stereo it was neither of it. He fancy the place more if the crowd descended, either way he dance along to the music. He jump around in place, while still holding onto Briar except this time he was holding onto her sides. If he didn't make her feel comfortable than she really didn't feel comfortable in this place. "If it don't suit ya Briar, we can leave anytime babe. Don't be shy if you really want to go.." he smile tilting his hat, all he wanted was to see her smile.​

Briar was glad that he had decided to stay, she had wanted something different and this was certainly that. Making sure that she kept hold of him she followed him into the crowd not quite moving in time to the music so people kept bumping into her. But after a few steadying breathes she found that she didn't mind too much. She listened to the music and tried to keep in time to it but she wasn't that good at it, she was certainly out of sync where the rest of the club seemed to all easily be moving in time with each other. Soon they were in the middle of the floor and she could see Dee moving in time to the music i.e. dancing like a natural. "Its not too bad, and I think it will be hard not to have a good time when I get to spend the evening with you"she said rather loud so that he could hear her over the music that was blasting through the room. Before she knew it he had her close and they were dancing together. She looked up at him and smiled. She was feeling more relaxed, though she still wasn't sure about the place. It may have been the people all around her bumping into her or the heat, the sticky heat of the place. They jumped and danced together for a few minutes until she was starting to get the hang of the timing, but then the song changed and she had to try and time it again. Just then Dee spoke again. She smiled at him as he said that they could leave. She hugged him and nodded. "I think that we should make a move, and find something that we would both enjoy more to do" she said. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy the club, though it wasn't her favourite place, it was more she didn't have to tell her self she had to enjoy and she could enjoy it naturally. She took his hand at started to make a path towards the exit. It was easier to get out than in, maybe because she had got used to the rhythm of the crowd, or maybe because they would rather let people out than in, she didn't think if the third reason though, the one that was what was going through most of the guys minds, and that was that she was the pretty girl, and they should let her through without too much problem. If she had thought that she would have laughed at the irony of it. Wondering if they would think the same if they know what she was, what they both were.
Soon they were out of the club and in the cool fresh air of the mall, and the sound dimmed due to the charms around the place though echoes of the beat were still ringing in her ears. "thank you" she said putting her arms around him and holding him tight, her face buried in the hollow between his chest shoulder and neck.

Before he could protest for her to stay, they were back outside again. He followed his beautiful girlfriend outside, slipping out of the crowds and into the mall long hallways. It had been a waste of time being in there, he guessed they both weren’t feeling the heat in dancing. He just thought that perhaps maybe for one night they could have a normal night just the two of them. He hated to be the one who spoiled her night just because of his own insecurities. He held onto her, Briar snuggel into the nape of his neck. He laughed, shaking his head. “You really don’t want to go there yet love, we have plenty of time for that later” he fancy that she wanted more than anything to be close to him, most girls found him a bit too much. In school they thought he was too impulsive and since he fought a lot during his years at Drumstrang, there was never a girl that liked him back the way Briar did. Everyone else either hated him or feared him. He kissed his girlfriend as they departed from the mall and into the parking area outside. He took her to where he park his bike, it had been invisible till he touched it with his hand and verbally spoke a charm he used so no other bystander could see it.

“Where do you want to go?” he had no helmet for her, so he gave up his own. He could have easily duplicated the set, but he was okay with going slow anyways. There was no point in rushing the night for them. Things tonight where meant to be taken slow, like he had propose to do with her before they met tonight. She may wanted something else, “We can go get a few drinks and go look out from some skylights?” he suggested to Briar. Sounded corny to Dederick, did not mean he didn’t enjoy watching the cities lights from up a high building.​

Briar let go as Dee started laughing at her. "Okay, sorry, I didn't mean to" she said blushing slightly. she hadn't intentionally meant anything when she had done that. she was just doing what the moment took her, something she hadn't been able to do for months. as at school she felt like she was always evaluating what she was doing not to let her secret slip, and now not to perpetuate the bad name werewolves had but try and make others see them as people. in fact the last time she had been able to act how she wanted had been on Dedericks boat over the break.
By now they were outside and the fresh cool air was a gift to her lungs after the muggy air of the club. she felt him come and kiss her and she kissed him lightly back.
they stopped in the middle of the empty car park and she wondered where he was taking her. suddenly in front of her was a bike. "you have a megatyke? i did not know that. and I forgot to ask you, how is your flat going?" she said remembering that he said that he had bought a flat she took the helmet and before she put it on listened to his suggestion. "that sounds like a great idea, though i haven't a clue on how these things go." she said gesturing to the bike. She hoped that his suggestion was more enjoyable than hers had been.

Dederick smiled, he could see that he made Briar blushed. Good thing, he had plans for something to happen. She would be surprised later on, though he was still thinking how far will this go? Really it was up to her, Dederick had no intention to pressure her or anything. "A megatyke? What in name is that? I've never heard of the term. I have a suzuki, and this here is what it is" it wasn't all original, matter fact the color was fading, although refurbished it wasn't all that new. "Just put on your helmet and I'll show you" he was saying, yet forgot that Briar was new to everything, or sort of new to some muggel contractions. He went to put her helmet on for her, readjusting the lashed to secure her pretty head."My apartment is up north, but I do have a room here so we can go back there later, For now I'll take you around" he got on the bike. Since it was up to him and clearly she had not been great with planning, he turn on the engine and made it roar to life. He sat waiting till she gone one, when she did he warn her before he took off. "Wrap your arms around my stomach, and hold on tight, please." he instructed. It was his job to make sure she was okay, otherwise he wouldn't worry about her as much. Briar was strong, a good quality he loved about her. "Tell me when your ready to go!" he called over the roaring engine.

Briar frowned when he asked what a megatyke was. "Megatyke, isn't that want muggles call them" she had only seen them a few times and heard the name once or twice in passing, but as she hadn't done muggle studies she didn't realise that she had got it wrong and it was meant to be motorbike. she put the helmet on her head and let Dee adjust it and fasten it, It felt big and heavy, she knew it was a safety thing but she wasn't sure on it, when she flew normally she loved the wind in her hair, but tonight she would make an exception, if Dee thought a helmet was necessary then she would wear one.
"I wasn't implying that" she slightly muffled by the helmet, guessing what he thought she meant when she had asked about the flat, maybe some time in the future but not tonight. "just in your last letter you said you had bought a flat and were doing it up, I just wondered how it was going" she said trying to clear up the reason behind her question. she got onto the back of the bike she felt it rumble into life below her and over the sound of the engine and through the helmet she heard him tell her to hold onto his stomach tight. she didn't need to be asked that twice. she wrapped her arms around his waist. she held him not 100% sure what was about to happen. "I'm ready when you are" she said holding tight.

Dee unfortunately couldn’t hear his girlfriend. The roaring of the motor increased as he squeezed in the gas handle. He looked back, a smile so wicked plaster his face. He made sure she got on when they were good to go, he hit on the gas. The bike roars once more and went speeding into a straight line. He started out slow, he went fast when she had her hands wrapped more secured around his torso. He melted into the rush it gave him when he was riding a bike, he sometimes would get lost into the speed and how intense his bike would go. It was one of the best feelings in the world, when he started riding he was horrible at it, but after few months riding he improved overtime. He got the hang of going fast, turning the right time and popping up his tired when he wanted to show off in the street in which he lived in. He lived in the city, it’s ironic that he lived in the city, but he didn’t mind it all. He was hardly there anyways; he will only go back at night.

Dee turned down a steep hill; he rode the bike slowly as he started to make more turns or was going down a hill. Tonight they will be spending it on a hill top, it’s the best view of New Zealand, best view of the main city at night. He came to a complete stop, cutting the engine when they arrived at his destination. ”Here we have arrived” he said with a happy sighed. He waited till she mounted off, he stood up when she was clear away and set the Helmet she wore right at his handles. ”Will you excuse me for a minute” Dederick disappeared from sight. He came back five minutes later with a bag in his hands, were he stored away a pack, two hoggy, and a blanket for later on. ”You know what I want to do later on…get a tattoo with you. Would you like that?” he placed his arm around his girlfriend, he didn’t have a gift but he would do if she wanted to do it. It would be fun, plus he would be tainting his body because she would do the same. Kinda romantic taking a risk with each other, he thought so.​

Briar held on tight as she felt the bike begin to move, it was exhilarating, the speed and the noise, the lights from windows flashing past them. it gave her a similar kind of rush as sprinting full pelt through dense trees, or flying in a similar place. she smiled and as the went down a steep hill she whooped with enjoyment. now this was much better than the club. all too soon they were slowing down as they reached the top of a hill. when he said they had arrived she smiled and easily dismounted.
"now that was awesome. the speed and the power, an awesome combination" she said. removing the helmet, the top layer of her hair was a bit mated by the helmet, but she didn't care or notice. instead she watched as dee wandered off she waited for a few minutes, whilst he was gone she looked at the bike, it was clearly a muggle invention, but it was so fun to ride it didn't make any difference to her. eventually he came back a few minutes later carrying a bag. "what you got in there?" she asked. at his suggestion of getting a tattoo she laughed. "I was actually thinking of getting one next holidays. a wolf on my ankle where... well on my ankle." she said not wanting to say the real end of the sentence 'where you bit me', or 'where i have my bite scar' as either of them was sure to put a damper on the mood. Instead she felt his arm around her and put her arm around him. "It would be great to get one done with you. what were you thinking of getting?" she asked curious as to what he was going to get.

Dederick smiled, "Well I'm glad you like it, I figure you would since it's like flying and all. Except bikes are so much better" he teased her. She would probably get a little defensive, since flying was her life. Dederick didn't mind flying, he was just bad flying on a broomstick. Wait until he powered his bike to fly in mid-air, that will be so ace to him. "It's nothing really, just sandwiches a cool pack of alcoholic beverages and a blanket. You will be getting a messy tonight because I reckon that tattoo will hurt" they reached the hillside of the view in which Dederick found one day after a full moon has passed. He remembered waking up passed out, its not a pretty sight when your all covered in animal blood. But after getting passed that ordeal of a full moon, he saw the best view of New Zealand. So unplanned and made up plan on the spot, he thought he did well. "I'm not sure, I will think on it when we get them later" he bowed his head down, he was thinking of getting her name somewhere or something that reminded him of her.

He let go of her waist and set the back down. He took the blanket out of the bag and set it on the ground beneath them. It was a blanket he had for so many years so it looked worn out but it was clean and he loved it enough to share with his girlfriend. The color of the blanket had once been a bright blue, but it was pale now and had patches his mum sew on a pattern to make it look healthy again. "Sorry it's sh!t not my fawking best, but I tried on short notice and all. You okay with it here? We can go some place else if this place don't suit ya taste"
he asked her, banding over a little as he did to cover the grass land beneath them with the blanket.

Briar smiled when Dederick said that he thought she would like riding a bike. so it was a bike not Tyke, she had been close. though she scoffed when he said it was better than flying. "no flying is the best though running full pelt is pretty good too" she said, raising an eyebrow as a challenge for him to argue back. flying and running were Briars two favourite things to do she she could run flat out for ages and not get too tired.
she took his hand and went with him up the hill side. she listened as he said what was in the bag. "that sounds nice. though you don't need to worry about the pain I'm used to that, I forgot to say that quidditch game I said i was playing in, i spent half the match plating with a broken nose, it was fine" she said. what with her transformations, and other accidents she was getting to know the school nurse pretty well. by this time they had reached their destination. she looked out at the view, the whole city seemed to be a patchwork blanket beneath them, It reminded her of two things, firstly of a time when she was little, about five when she had looked over a town and wondered what it would be like to live there, with humans, in a house. the other thing it reminded her of was the evening last winter when she had bumped into Dee on the mountains. though tonight looked like it would have a lot better ending than that night, not that she felt bad about anything that had occurred that night. she had gained so much from it. she looked over at Dederick and saw that he was unfolding a blanket and apologising about it. "there is no need to apologise Dee, It's perfect, and the company is even better. I feel like i'm in one of the cheesy stories that my dorm mate Sui Chin reads, though much better as it actually has some kick" she said smiling a at him. she would never have suspected that she would be here, now. but she as glad that she was. she had never thought that she would get a boyfriend, the concept had never crossed her mind until Dederick as she had been to wild, and sporty and maybe even strong for most of the boys in school. she and Dee sort of complimented each other in a bizarre way.

Dederick sucked his teeth. He ought to have already been ready for a debate about flying. He would have normally came up with something clever to say, instead he finished cover the grass and go up on his feet again brushing his hands of any dirt he may have collected bending over. 'Your funny and you may have a good point about running. Yet seeing as I'm a lazy poop sometimes I don't care for neither" he wiggle his eyebrow, he smirk at Briar. "Enough about speed and just sit with me, I don't have you for to long so every moment counts" he took her her hand and sat down where he sat behind the redwood tree in which he declared the spot against the bark. He took a hold of Briar and made space for her besides him on the blanket. Did you get hurt badly? Wow" he was impressed she could continue game under rough condition. Dederick would have ask more in details about her getting hurt, but as he said he didn't want to talk about flying. He wanted to talk about them and any future plans they would like to make in a few months or so. Kinda sucked that she was in school.

"Oh don't tell me those love stories? Nah I think were better then the rubbish they right in those novels" he said upon moving closer to Briar, he slid his arms around her and laid across her shoulder. With his one free hand, he pulled two bottles from the pack he brought in the bag. He gave her one and set his between his legs. "If anything our story is complicated and strange, nothing that you could get from a novel" he grip the bottle and pop the top off with his thumb. Wizard made beverages were always easy to access and open, he took a sip of his drink enjoying the wonders of the contents and all it's pleasures.​

Briar smiled when he both agreed and disagreed with her. "you like running sometimes?" she asked she didn't know that about him. as she saw him sit down before gesturing for her to sit beside him. she sat half leaning against the tree half leaning against him. "Yep we will have time to decide whats best some other time, you are right we don't have long this evening, so waisting it on pointless things." she said kissing him.
when he asked about her injury she shook her head it had actually stung a lot, and her quidditch robes were still stained from the blood but she had been okay, "Nah I was fine. the nurse fixed me up in about 30 seconds flat" she said telling the truth, according to the nurse a broken nose was easier to fix than her brothers sprained wrist. when he questioned what she said about the books she shrugged "I've never read them, but we must be far better, I doubt many couples have had the same story as us either real or fictional" she said feeling his arm around her shoulders. she leaned in towards him and enjoyed a few moments of perfectly pleasurable silence. looking out over the city. the moment passed as he offered her a bottle, she took the drink and after a few moments se managed to get the top off it. she she lifted it to her lips and took a mouthful It was bitter, and something she hadn't had before. "What is that?" she asked, she knew it was something alcoholic, but she wasn't sure what it was more than that.

'It's a cooler, none of that harsh stuff" he took a long sip if it and down less in two minutes. He took another and passed a silent burp. "Excuse me" he laughed a little feeling a dribble of the alcohol spilled at the side of his lips. He wiped it off clean a little, it was hard to have manners when he's been living alone for a while, he forgot what it was like to care about someone and show some respect towards them. He took another swig of his beer and set it down on the ground. Before he could get any more plastered, he wanted to make sure his belly was fulls and hers too. He took out the two hoagies sandwiches. "Brought this, before you take another bottle I advice you to eat this" he handed hers over. Seconds later he was unwrapping his and taking a a gigantic bite if his own sub sandwich, that way the alcohol was easy to drink in and not spit out. He was looking forward to not throwing up all over his date now.

Wouldn't want you to barf to death, It's not pretty either when it happens" he snickered some and grab his bottle to drink some more of his beverage. He was half way done with his sandwich, all this excitement and Briar being here had him eating more then usual. He could feel in his belly, the way she made him feel funny was hard to swallow down. Sure she had been a pain in the beginning, now he liked being around her. He loved it actually and didn't see himself going anywhere anytime soon.​

Briar nodded when he said it was a cooler, she hadn't heard of one of them before but it tasted quite nice, though a little sweet. "Its pretty nice good choice" she said as she saw Dee finish his and open another one. she smiled as he excused himself before wiping some from the side of his mouth. she had hardly gotten down the neck of her own bottle. she took another mouthful of the cooler as he pulled two sandwiches from there they were being kept in the bag along with the drinks. she unwrapped hers and took a small bite. she had already eaten, but the taste of it made her hungry again which wasn't a really big surprise as she was never not hungry for long. it was a good choice of filling tut then they did have some tastes that were similar so that too was expected. "no throwing up is never a good plan. It would certainly put a damper on the whole evening." she said as she took a couple more mouthfuls of sandwich before another few of the drink. she then leaned back against the tree, and closed her eyes lightly. smiling, it wasn't her usual smile but a smile a content. she was perfectly happy where she was, right now, if time froze she wouldn't care. deciding that she couldn't just sat here for ever she tried to think of something to say "so have you had any thoughts on a tattoo yet?" she asked as that was the first thing that came into her mind. way to come back to earth. she thought her thoughts retuning to wherever her body was with a bit of a thump.

Dederick snickered, wouldn't want that mess happening. He devoured his sandwich, he had been really hungry. He eats a lot during the day, but at night he pretty much had strong munchies urges, so he could never help when he starts to dog down a few sandwiches and some treat right after. Lucky the combination of a cooler and sandwich filled him up enough for him to be satisfied for the evening. He rolled up his trash and tossed inside the bag. he grab his cooler and held it between his fingers. Dederick watched Briar as she got lost in thoughts, he wonder what was going on in her mind. He wonder if she thought about him all the time, he wonder if he was in loved with the crazy red headed girl? Probably, maybe, who knows? He looked away towards the city, his eyes became distracted to the city lights and it's night glory. That did not distract him enough from thinking about her.

Dederick crank his neck back to briar, she asked about his tattoo. He had an idea, something he saw muggels do. He guessed it be worth it, he was unsure then he was positives. "Something either on my knuckles or inside my lip. That's all I'm saying" he said closing his mouth in a humor comical sort of way. "You wanted to go now or? he asked Briar. He was a numb a little from the drinking, he would drink two more and then get his tat. Dederick wanted to go now, he was ready for the pain, it will be his second tat, he already had one but this one will be extra special.​

Briar finished her sandwich and had a little more of her drink, it was making her a little light headed but not too much that she wasn't in control. she looked at him and saw that he was looking at her, his pale blue eyes met her green ones and she smiled. she put her arm around him again and kissed him before he had time to answer her question. she continued to smile as she did this. although it seemed scary the first time he had kissed her now it felt natural to her. she pulled back a little to let him answer and pulled back a little more so she could see his expression thankful that she had recently developed a better night vision than she had possessed before. "your lip? wont that hurt? like a lot" she said a little shocked. she hadn't had a Tattoo before but she knew the general principle behind them and she kew that they hurt. she could tell that he wasn't telling her much on purpose and she wondered what he had planned. she finished her last mouthful of drink before she took his hand. "If you are ready to go then I am too, lets do it" she said Taking his hand, then reaching for his bag before starting to get up.

Dee kissed her back, he had to blush because it came unexpectedly when she kissed him. He was almost lost in her lips, Briar fit his own well, it was nice to feel this way about a person and actually have some feeling in return of his own.He had spent majority of his life hating the world for taking his father and cursing him on the same night his dad was buried. That was so yesterday now. He still missed his father and this curse never gets any better, though if he hadn't had it he probably would never had the pleasure too meet a sweet girl like Briar. He kissed her again making it last longer, when it was over he smile standing up from above ground. He stretched and yawn, then took her hand automatically lacing his hand with hers. "Nothing hurts more then changing on a full moon, so no. I think you will feel the same way right after" he swung her hand, let it go and cup her waist to squeeze right besides him. The next step they were gone, bag and all vanishing from the spot to come back later on for his tat.

They appeared in the streets of London, it was midday here or slightly a little morning. Dederick grabbed hold of Briar's hand once more after apprating from one country to the next. "I thought you like a different view for a little while" he smirk and lead her down a shop where his friend Andrea did some sick tats for years now. Andrea was a friend, or a friend of Luke who was one of Dederick's closes friend. He saw Andrea and signal two, Andrea signal back five, meaning he could get the started in five minutes. In the shop with a few other heads, Dederick sat down and gesture the chair besides him. "He's good, he's a friend of a friend, he knows how to make it less painful"

Briar smiled when he kissed her. it was nice to feel wanted back, not just a spare part hanging onto other people due to lack of anything of their own. she saw that he had started to blush and felt her own cheeks warm slightly, not out of embarrassment, not at all, but almost out of empathy. "I guess you're right. that is a killer at times" she said though the didn't want to think about the electric pain followed by the agony of bones growing shrinking and moving that she experienced once a month. she felt his hand around her waist and moved closer to him putting her arm around his back. a moment later she felt the still not quite familiar pressure as he apparated them both. she looked around and saw that they were somewhere very different as it was still light, about midday is she wasn't much mistaken and probably somewhere in the northern hemisphere judging by the cool weather. "a change of view is nice, though where are we?" she asked blinking as he eyes adjusted to the sudden light. she walked with him into a small shop he saw the man inside signal five which she guessed meant five minutes. she went with Dee into the waiting area and sat down next to dee looking at the pictures on the wall of tattoos. she looked at dee when he spoke and smiled. "I thought you said that it wouldn't hurt much compared to... umm, well, yeah" she teased before stopping, she wasn't sure if it was a muggle or wizard shop, and even if it was a wizard one she wasn't sure if the people here knew about their condition and she knew her boyfriend wasn't one to broadcast it like she had ended up doing. she pulled at her hear again a little uncomfortable that she had almost slipped up. only then did she remember that it was straight and almost neat thanks to the girls in his dorm, though the bike helmet had messed up the top a little. she watched him they waited, trying to work out what he was planing on getting but he wasn't giving away any hints, it seemed like she would just have to wait and see. she had been half thinking about getting a wolf on her foot over some of her scars from where Dee had bit her, for a few months now, so that decision had been easy for her.

"London, I actually live not to far from here" he said putting his arms around her. "Yeah I did say that, but you're a virgin to the needles, so you may experience the needle a little different than I did" everyone was different is what he was trying to say. Although she had felt his bite, she had felt the pain of turning into a werewolf, she had felt everything that he felt at a very younger age. He doubt a small little needle would hurt his girlfriend. She was hell of a strong girl compare to him at times, he didn't need to second guessed that she would be alright. He squeezed her tight and kiss the crown of her forehead. She was still looking good, except her hair was a little messy. Did not stop other guys from looking at her, Dederick smirked they wished they could have someone as brilliant as Briar. She was his and that's was that.

"Dederick, your up next mate!"

Dederick rose from his feet and took Briar with him. "Aye I want something done on my knuckles mate" Dederick showed the man where and he said something very low so Briar couldn't hear him. Someone else started to work with her, Dederick sat down on his chair and gave out his right hand, he rolled up his sleeves waiting for guy to get started on him. He saw the man prepare everything in front of him, he wipe Dederick knuckles clean with alcohol. He closed his eyes tight, the buzz of the beverage mixed around in his blood system. He was numb a little, enough for the pain to feel faint. Fawk, Fawk, Fawk, who was he kidding this hurt no matter what. Some parts it tickled some parts it pressed against his bones harshly. Dederick took it all in.​

Briar felt Dee put his arm around her and she leaned into him, ignorant to the eyes of the rest of the people in the room on them, in fact she hardly noticed anyone else in the room. She nodded when he explained that she may find it different from him, she sort of get what he was saying. she knew people felt pain differently, she a lucky to be one of the people who weren't bothered by pain. she felt him kiss her forehead she smiled up at him and kissed him back lightly on the side of his chin.
a moment later a voice interrupted them. "Dederick, your up next mate!" she got up with him and went with her boyfriend into the back room. there were two people in there, the guy lesley who Dee had pointed out before and a lady who took her over to the other side of the room and introduced herself as Danny. Briar heard her boyfriend say he wanted one on his knuckles but she didn't hear what he was getting as the lady took that moment to as her what she was going to get. "I was going to get a wolf on my foot" she said taking a seat in the chair that was obviously where she was meant to sit and taking the shoe off her right foot. there was some pretty bold scars there and she saw the lady wince when she saw them. they did look pretty bad, even after the months of time they had had to heal there must have been something in the bite that made them a lot slower to fade than normal scars. "those scars are nothing." she said to Danny trying to reduce the shocked look on the her face. she looked over at Ded and saw that he had already started his. he was sat back his whole body tense and his eyes shut, though the guy was in the way so she couldn't see what was being drawn. just looking at him made her smile. she felt the cold of the alcohol on her foot. and readied herself for the needle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back