10 Failsafe Ways to a Witch's Heart

Henric Lee

Wand
Black Walnut/ Maple Wand 12 3/4" Essence of Silver Thistle
[This little book was inspired when I saw the topic of Beau's birthday and what he got - I decided to pen a single chapter for the fun of it.]

TEN FAILSAFE WAYS TO A WITCH'S HEART
- By Narcissus Loromantius

Greetings young wizards,

One who buys this book generally chances upon problems with their spouses, dates, or, simply struggle with finding the right words to express their soulful intentions to their charming partners. My name is Narcissus Loromantius, and I am here to guide you through ten chapters in order to find your love life running smooth and full of smiles - without any help from Patented Daydream Charms.

Chapter One - Greetings

It is often important to present yourself suitably to a female want-to-be companion. Hence all wizards should take note their general appearance to speech and greeting must be immaculate in order to draw the appriopriate intention - and not, in case one is confused, to draw the misleading intentions. One's facial outlook is very important, and several charms are more than capable of pruning up one's hair, eyes, lashes, lips, nose, or facial complexion. Recommended wizarding products come from BeautyWitx and Weasely Wizarding Wheezes.
Keep in mind that your clothing should be smooth, clean, and free of the more obvious dirt and smear. Greeting a witch is very important - always use terms that will please them to their heart's content.

For one thing, you must tune yourself to your partner and not the supposed other way around. Mischevious, gentle, there are many kinds of witches and hence we will have many kinds of approaches.
Great pick-up-co-greetings should include the things they like as well as the things they prefer to do. Contrary to popular belief, the first words that tumble out of your nervous mouth should not be to invite them out on a date. Rather, one must get to know them better - are they ideal for you or are they just a passing fancy? And will they respond? Of course they will. You're holding this book, aren't you?

One should always research the female object of affection before moving in to try and make friends with her, one must keep in mind the evident relationship bonds females have, their fancies, and hobbies.
Vital to the concepts of greeting is what I have just penned, so for example if the girl is gentle and loves animals, one could simply greet her with a very polite and well mannered greeting (Ie. "Evening, miss.") And hence they will take notice of you, the second line that comes out of their mouth is usually (Ie. "Good and how are you?") Or something along those lines, hence one must immediately take to their fancy, (Ie. "Pretty decent. Oh do you like rabbits too? I saw you looking at that one.") It is easy to strike up a conversation with their fancies; relate to pets, plants, items of affection, hobbies, and so on.

If the girl is of the more rude or wild mannered type, greetings can be changed to (Ie. "Whatcha doin'?") or so on, as the girl changes, so must your attitude.
As the conversation goes on, you must take it upon yourself to throw in quotes that will please the female partner in question. Regardless of the girl, all females love praise. As age furthers, the personality of this being does not. Constantly praise them on anything that can be commented on, but do not go overboard or the female in question will immediately become suspicious of your kind activities.

Ever the gentleman, as you see the female, or if the female is looking in your direction, immediately offer help or strike up polite and hearty conversations; thus the females in the vincinity or the female in question will immediately relate and pass on rumors. After all, gossip thrives on the lady populace. This is failsafe, as you will earn yourself a good reputaton and a good chance at striking next.

With this, we move on to the next chapter.

You should keep writing this!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back