◦ said you wanted a water fight? ◦

Zara Lovette

OOC First Name
Chamomile Tee
Sexual Orientation
her violin
Wand
Curly 13 Inch Flexible Hornbeam Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Zar's suspicions weren't wrong: there really was an adventure at every corner. The moment she found out this weird place existed, an old bathroom filled cobwebs and broken sinks, Zara knew that this could be a very fun place indeed. So in her hand she carried a bucket, and in her bucket she carried a number of balloons just waiting to be filled. Slipping past the door to the antiquated lavatory, she wrinkled her nose at the damp floor for a moment, wondering if any of it was overflowing toilet water. Shrugging eventually, figuring that at least it didn't smell terrible (if at least a little musky), Zar marched straight on towards what she thought to be one of the few working sinks after a thorough investigation earlier in the week.

And so she started the process of filling up her balloons, stretching and blowing a little bit of air in them before attaching the opening of the balloon to a faucet and carefully letting in water. Making sure she had enough space to tie each balloon, she continuously repeated this process and dropped the finished balloons back in to the bucket. It was a painstaking process, especially when she broke one and had to start all over again. But it was a necessary evil, and Zara thought only of the fun she could have with them. She knew that a few of her dorm mates and friends would probably be hanging outside as it was a beautiful day and Zara had it all planned out: she would finish filling these up before sneaking up behind them slowly and pelting them to their ultimate doom! Of course that's why she had to fill up so many; Zara knew they would want to retaliate and she wasn't so unfair as to not let them have the chance.

Finishing up another balloon, Zara started to tie up the balloon as she heard the sound of footsteps. Realizing another was there, out of surprise she clumsily fumbled with the balloon she was holding, eyes widening in terror as she dropped it on herself. It burst and she was left with the front of her shirt drenched, making a mess. Blinking, Zar turned to greet the newcomer. "Er... Hello?"

Today it was the perfect day for a next adventure. Elizabeth had so much more to explore the castle was so big! Her biggest mission was to explore every room in Hogwarts in her seven years. Well she wanted to try that, and the young Gryffindor wasn't afraid of breaking a rule so that would probably help. Maybe skip a class or go in forbidden things, it was all possible. Elizabeth remembered a door on the Fifth Floor that she didn't went in before so she wanted to check that out and that's exactly what she was about to do.

As Elizabeth entered the room she saw a kinda weird place. It looked like a old bathroom but it had also something exciting. Who knows what happend in here, there were so many more students before Elizabeth and she was curious what they all had discovered in here. When she walked further she saw a girl standing and when Elizabeth got closer she saw some balloons lying and the girl had one in her hand. But when Elizabeth looked closer she saw the girl dropping the balloon and it burst on herself. Elizabeth began to laugh and the girl welcomed her and it was a funny sight. ''Hi! Are you having a waterfight to yourself?'' When Elizabeth started to laugh at something really funny she had trouble with stopping, but it wasn't to hurt the girl but just of the fun she had.
'' I love water balloons! They are so much fun, think about all the stuff you can do with that. I just love to wake up my brother with this.'' Elizabeth talked a lot and she wasn't afraid of making contact with others. She just liked to chat with people and water balloons were just one of the most favorite things from her. '' I'm Elizabeth, maybe I could help you if you want?'' Elizabeth was excited about this, she had already so much idea's in her mind and pranks which she actually could do with the balloons.

Eyes trained on the newcomer, Zara wasn't surprised when the girl she recognized from her year and house bursted in to a fit of laughter. Zar herself being the type to laugh at just about anything, recognized the laughter not as malicious intent but rather a just reaction to the funny event. She joined in as well, laughing at herself while she rung out her shirt. This was her housemate; she had no reason to be ashamed. "Gryffindor, right? No, afraid not. I'm just super clumsy," Zara giggled, easily remembering her name from their classes, though surprised she hadn't taken the chance to talk to the girl yet. Although thinking about it, it wasn't exactly too shocking; Zara sat with her same group of friends every class, and had gotten quite comfortable doing so. Perhaps she should try switching up her seating arrangement... She grimaced at the thought. Although she loved making friends, Zara would hate to abandon her so carefully mashed up, er, squad that she had grouped with no. However, she wouldn't mind others joining in.

"I love water balloons too, especially in water fights. It's a great way to have fun with your friends, don't you think?" Zara grinned, picking up her bucket of water balloons and showing them to her fellow lion. "Zara, nice to properly meet you!" Or well, as proper as you could get when isolated in some old sketchy washroom and drenched in water. "Yeah, I'd love if you wanted to help. You can join in on the water fight too! It's going to be a surprise." She briefly wondered if anyone else would stroll in here, but dismissed the thought quickly. A grungy place like this? Maybe the ghosts. Or that Vex thingy. "The balloons are right over there," Zara pointed, "Let's just try to fill the bucket up." Zara instructed, glad to have an extra hand. It was as she always liked to say: everything is better with more people!

Elizabeth saw this girl before and she seemed like a nice person so she was happy to see her here. '' Yes Gryffindor, you too right? Ah too bad, I'd love a waterfight with myself.'' Elizabeth said a bit sarcastic and smiled. Water balloons were so awesome Elizabeth always made her mother so mad when she threw those inside of the house. Her goal was to threw one from outside to a window of where her mother was. It was a nice challenge that she sometimes did with her brother, but when it actually succeeded her brother was quickly gone, so that Elizabeth got the blame. '' I really agree! Fun for sure! I really love to do pranks, so these balloons are the best.'' The girl introduced her as Zara it was a really nice name and Elizabeth was always good with names so she was sure that she would remember it. '' OMG awesome! I'd love too. Where is this water fight? Have you got a idea?'' Outside was ofcourse an option but inside was so much more fun and more angry people, but well yes outside was probably a better idea. Elizabeth nodded at Zara and walked over to the water balloons ready to get them filled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back