---welcome To The World

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Crimson

OOC First Name
Madz
[color=B5B5A2] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - [/color]WELCOME TO THE WORLD,[color=5D2500] VICTOR CRIMSON[/color] [color=B5B5A2] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - [/color]'For the mean time just look at his banner' [color=B5B5A2] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - [/color] FRAT BOY [color=5D2500],[/color] FIFTEEN [color=5D2500],[/color] CHASER [color=5D2500],[/color] KNOW IT ALL [color=5D2500],[/color] GRYFFINDOR [color=5D2500],[/color] TAKEN[color=5D2500],[/color][color=B5B5A2] - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - - - - [/color]
SO BASICALLY I'M USING THIS SIMPLE PLOT TEMPLATE BECAUSE I'M IN NEED TO RP WITH VICTOR A LOT MORE. MAYBE TWO OR THREE PEEPS WILL DO. I DON'T WANT ANYTHING MAJOR. I WANNA USE VICTOR FOR MORE THE SITE WIDE PLOT. AS YOU KNOW HIS PARENTS ARE INTO POLITICS! THE REASON HE HAD TO MOVE WITH HIS AUNT RECENTLY WAS THAT REASON ALONE! HE'S NOT INTO IT MUCH BUT BECOMES CURIOUS BECAUSE ITS THE WIZARING WORLD NOT MUGGEL. DID I MENTION HE LIKES MAGIC? ANYWHO THE BASIC NEEDED AS WELL MOSTLY FRIENDS! IF YOU WANT TO BE ENEMIES I RATHER HAVE RUDE COMMENTS AND MAGIC THROWN AT ME THAN PUNCHES. SOME ARE FORGETTING ITS THE WIZARING WORLD NOT REAL LIFE. AS FOR HIS FUTURE HE'S GONNA BE A SURFER HIS FINALE? I'LL FIGURE THAT OUT LATER. IF ITS NOT ARISA HAVERISHMAN OR IMOGEN DAY! NO THANKS :p I'M GONNA FLY SOLO :O TEMPLATE @ KEARA FTW !? @ CAUTION 2.0!​

Template Failed Oh Well xD

So besides the plotting I have something in mind that may work in some favor. First and foremost I need three students that knows Victor at Hogwarts. These 3 Students plus himself and of course a st.mungos nurse that will all be at St.Mungos for questioning after what happen takes plan. I also need one other eater and auruor to be there when something happens.
The List
-Three Students that know Victor
-One St.Mungos Nurse
-One Auruor (Experience)
-One other death eater.
The Plot:
I realize when someone dies here there's hardly enough commotion or action going on so what I plan will sort of be a mystery happening. Victor and one other Student are at St.Mungos for some sort of assignments for Herbology class. It could be anything I don't care, two other student will be there for the same reason or something personal, meanwhile the St.Mungos nurse are assistanting the student while talking to Elliott Woods (the victim). Victor will see the other student, they will talk, chat, whatever (best if they were enemies) and than Victor and Elliott comes out of the building till the unexpected happens. Two Death Eater are corning Elliott Woods, but they don't see Victor. They had walk towards in Alley Way abducting Elliott with them, they drag him to the dark part while Victor follows, he sees them kill Elliott Woods but before he can run to report what happens the Death Eater eventually sees Victor and they threaten him, (Possibly even try to kill the boy but they fail) its best the death eaters be training. So when the Nurse and Auruor comes to talk to Victor while he hurts he keeps a vow in silence plus he didn't seem them. They were covered so Victor wouldn't what to tell them. Reporters comes and interviews all the children there, the rest well it will take place on its own. If your interested let me know >D I already have the okay to rid of Elliott Woods.

Ps. Victor not afraid or anything he just can't tell the Auruor nothing because he couldn't see who the killer really was.

Thanks I think it be cool if they were working on a school assignments? Or it could be personal issues. She can be there with another fellow student or friend either way it works. Its gonna be a murder mysterious sort of after this happens. You can continue the rp or just be part of the big unfortunate event​

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back