Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Seeing Somebody
Sexual Orientation
Pansexual
Wand
Curly 9 Inch Flexible Black Walnut Wand with Hippogriff Feather Core
Well, this is probably overdue. For anyone wandering about my silence or general lack of replies to my long list of due replies. I swear I'm not dead yet. I got fired unexpectedly from my job a few weeks ago. I could go on about the corporate nonsense that was happening, but long story short I think they were looking for excuses to phase out the night shift and they found ways to get rid of both me and the other guy. I've been struggling with depression since but I'm working on it, I've been putting in apps and just generally spacing out and playing a lot of sims. I'm trying to at least get a little bit done so I'm still here, I swear.

Sorry to hear about your job. :console: Take care of yourself as you work through things.

Oh no! So sorry to hear about your job Jess. I'm sure you can find a better one! Don't stress yourself, we're here whenever you are back and active again. Mostly them because you know I'm slow too xD

Uuuugh this is so horrible, I hope you're able to find something else and get a level of stability back. Love you heaps 💕

Thanks guys! :wub:

Oh no Jess! I knew about the job, that sucks, but sorry to hear about the other stuff going on. Take care of yourself and I'm here if you want to talk xxx

So! Got a new job- it's been about a week now, and my mood has improved by leaps and bounds. The job is amazing, a new hotel desk job thats everything my last job used to be. I'll be slowly playing catch up, but I expect to be back in the full swing of things soon. Love you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back