Time for a change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lauren Gem

OOC First Name
Lauren
Wand
Mahogany Wand 14" Essence of Unicorn Hair
So im planning to have Lauren go all wild and crazy this year. I was hardly on HNZ for Lauren's second year because my computer was down (bad times) but im hoping to become more active again :D

Lauren has always been a stereotypical 'goody two shoes', but something at home is going to send her crazy. She normally does all her school work and homework great, normally gets good grades and she's normally nice and friendly but in her third year she is going to decide that she's had enough and she goes bad!.

She hasn't really got many friends at the moment or enemies come to think of it.
Im thinking that she's going to have quite a lot of enemies/ people who hate her/ people who she hates if she keeps arguing with people over nothing.
So I think that she would need to have:
Enemies
Annoyances
Few friends who tolerate her
One or two best friends who she can tell everything too, like why she's going crazy.
A boyfriend who will stick with her through everything and understand why she is like this.

if you want to know more about the plot and be involved in it and why she goes crazy PM me and we can sort something out. :D

Great to have you back.

Imogen would maybe be tolerant of Lauren, up until half way throug the year, she too will become slightly rebellious herself and join Lauren so they can rebel together.

She could always be mates with Teddy.
I'm guessing, as Immy's best friend, she would probably know of him from when they went out.

He's gone pretty rebellious in the past year and will continue to grow into more of a bad boy.

Do you want him?

Wow everyones going rebellious this year xD fun times
Well,
Immy:
I think that could work well 'cos they were best friends in the first and halfway through second year so yeah sounds pretty good :D and them two going crazy together sounds fun i think we could do some interesting things.

Teddy:
Yeah, Lauren's met you once or twice before and that would be pretty good to already have a sort of 'bad' friend xD . Could they meet when they bump into each other doing something wild?

Okay, Awesome.
Shall we wait until the school year begins before we begin a topic?
Or shall they meet during the holidays?

Yeppers to both, that sounds good :D
Teddy:
Yeah erm, how should we do this. I could have Lauren nicking from a store and she kind of bumps into you? while you did something bad before?

Immy:
Yeah I dont mind, I guess we could have the both of them meeting and Lauren being in a bit of a crazy mood, because she has just came from her mum's house and they had an argument?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back