The Leaky Cauldron

Green light was visibleflying through the sky missing its target barely, "Nullevanesco" Professor King began as he kicked away the man's wand.

In his rage Vladmir screamed, "I'm going to kill you, Drage! I promise it!" He glared up at the man, knowing that he was caught.

((not unless you want to be sent to Azkaban, Bella.))

"Estrella, I think we should go back to the castle." Professor King stated firmly, "I will take Vladmir to the ministry afterwards." he said with a slight grin, 'mission accomplished' he thought.

Unable to contain her joy, Estrella hugged Professor King. She pulled back quickly, and said, "Sorry," quite embarrassed.

I'm finally going back, she thought. "But what about Liz and Sophia? They're still back there." She hung her head. "I left them behind. I didn't mean to, I really didn't
."

"I believe you." Professor King assured Estrella, "We'll get you safe at the castle then figure somthing out, okay?" he asked. "Now grab on to me." he stated as he knelt down and gripped Vladmir's shoulder.

Estrella grabbed on to Professor King's arm, and then looked at Vladmir with a smirk. Bastard finally got caught.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back