Blood Status
Pure Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Sexual Orientation
Straight
Wand
Curved 18 Inch Swishy Applewood Wand with Essence of Belladonna Core
Picked this up today. Promptly played like.. 8+ hours.
Loving it so far! Anyone else grabbing it? Anyone else already playing it?

Hahaha! I’m currently playing it right now!! It’s gonna be a long night ahead for me hehe!

That was me with FF16. Though thankfully I didn't have to try and convince anyone else but myself. :r

I hear nothing but good things about it! I'm slammed with other games on my radar rn (Like A Dragon: Gaiden is so sooooon) but I might pick it up later on.

I was also waiting for the mid-generation refresh (since the first 2 years of it existing you couldn't find it in stores easily, by the time the supply chain was worked out it felt silly to buy such an old device). So the stars have now aligned!

Bahaha! I love it!
I've been playing for a couple hours today already and I've been doing mostly side content. It's so easy to get distracted!

$650! I got mine at launch for $750 AUD

I paid $800 AUD for mine...I'm guessing you got the one without a disc drive? Or traded a bunch of stuff in? I only got mine in about January this year.

I paid $800 AUD for mine...I'm guessing you got the one without a disc drive? Or traded a bunch of stuff in? I only got mine in about January this year.
I have the disc drive, but I got it at launch so before the price increase!
CAD
And disc edition, obvs
CAD > AUD is 749.71 :lol: so pretty much the same price!

Are you looking to get the Slim variant? Or did you already pick one up?

Ya, gonna wait for the slim variant. I was hoping for a 'pro' variant like with the PS4, but such is life.

THEN I will know about Spiderman 2 and all its glory.

Ya, gonna wait for the slim variant. I was hoping for a 'pro' variant like with the PS4, but such is life.
Maybe we'll get a pro eventually. I don't remember the PS4 life cycle but I feel like Pro came out after Slim?? So maybe next year! And then we can all complain about how we wasted our money getting the slim :DE:
THEN I will know about Spiderman 2 and all its glory.
Glory is definitely the right word.

I paid for my ps5 for $819 nzd - plus i got the miles morales game with it which included the first spidey game which was about $120 nzd ish? I was lucky enough to get one because at the time i was working at a video game store and the console was a pre-order. the customer didn’t want the preorder anymore, so i was allowed to get it (i was bummed we weren’t able to get a discount on the consoles :cry:)

so far i’ve only played the first few levels and it’s so spectacular!! i love it so much! i think it might be one of my fave games along with the last of us (the first one)

Oh my goodness! What was that like??
Oh it was the best!!! i miss working there! i get to relate to customers on likings of pop culture and video games, so it was really fun!! I work at an old lady department store now, so it’s not the same =)) but i do defs miss working there, my co-workers were the best hehe!

Maybe we'll get a pro eventually. I don't remember the PS4 life cycle but I feel like Pro came out after Slim?? So maybe next year! And then we can all complain about how we wasted our money getting the slim :DE:
Pro + Slim came out at the same time.
I think if you do a mid-cycle refresh all variants have to come out at once or you're doing people dirty.

I just completed the game about 30 mins to an hour ago, and it was so good!! One of the best games!! I really enjoyed it and I hope there is more of these games to come hehe! Loved it!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back