Sorting & Transfers: Y16

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorting Hat

This is the sixteenth time sorting has run on HNZ, so share your perspective with us.

Are you having a character sorted/transferred? More than one?
Where do you think they'll end up?

If you've already been sorted: Did you get what you expected? Did you provoke a witty response from the sorting hat? What'd you think of that?

I have three being sorted. Damon, Nikandros and Bryce.
I have no idea where any of them will end up, but chances are, I'll have a Slytherin. Just the way it has always been. xD

Sorting Hat said:
Stop making Slytherins and you'll stop getting them. :p
I don't even mean to! I swear it is not intentional at all.

Now that my three are sorted, here is my reactions to all:
Damon Kyle: I just had a feeling he would have been a Hufflepuff or a Gryffindor, but I am very pleased with his sorting, very pleased.
Nikandros Matthias: Bahahaha! Where do I even begin? Never have I had the hat get onto a character, but this was worth it. He would be the worst of Gryffindor, and it is just hilarious.
Bryce Chamberlin: I always expected him in blue, never in any other color. He seems like a Ravenclaw, but a cautious and athletic one.

Hey look, no Slytherins this year. :r

I also sorted three characters this year, but I went in kind of blindly because all three of them seemed like they could fit in two or three houses.

Rosie Reilly: I was actually hoping she would get into Ravenclaw. It seemed like the house she would fit into really well. Although I also thought at one point she would get into Hufflepuff. But this one wasn't a huge surprise to me.
Alaska Bishop: This character was a tie between Ravenclaw or Slytherin. She had qualities for both I think. Once I changed her last name though I had a feeling that she was doomed to get into Slytherin. The house does seem pretty fitting for her too!
Sofii Wolfe: No idea whatsoever. I had no idea, not even the slightest clue what house she would get into. Hufflepuff works though. I think it's a house she will do really well in.

Overall, really pleased with the houses they got into! ^_^

I had no idea that Claire would be a Gryffindor, honestly. i thought she'd be a "Huffler-Puff" (As she calls them). She has a friend in Gryffindor, so it's a great sort. She's my first Gryffindor, I'm usually a Hufflepuff creator.

haha Yay! I was wondering if I was gonna have to have Delancey sneak into the Hufflepuff common room to surprise Claire after we get these girls together! ;) (well, assuming they hit it off, lol, but I can't see it not happening)

I'm not sure about Abel, all I know is that whatever house he gets in, it'll be a surprise, I sort of hope hhe doesn't get Gryffindor, because I have so mmany Gryffindors already. xD

This is the first year that I don't have a Gryffindor! :woot: :frantics:

I'm happy with Rose's result.I had no idea what house she would be in because I decided to make her in about two seconds.So as I filled the form I thought she would probably be in Gryffindor.It just suits her and I'm very happy ^_^

I originally planned Elsa to be a Ravenclaw, but really, I think Slytherin fits her. She's precocious and determined, a little cocky. She's clever, and pretty arrogant about it. She's a nice person to those she trusts, but she's got a little bit of an icy exterior.

I am 100% sure Daisy will get in to Hufflepuff. :U

As for Charlie, well, I haven't developed him much. It comes as I write, really. I think he's a Gryffindor, but he may yet surprise me. Just got to do his sorting form now, hehe.

I am very pleased where my two got sorted.

For Wes, I really didn't mind. The character didn't care where he was Placed. He would've been okay with whatever. I was hoping for Slytherin. And I got it. So pleased. But Wes would've been okay with anywhere

For Tybalt, I'm really happy. I had thought he'd be a ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. He's quiet and hard working. But I kind of wanted Gryffindor. He would love the idea of being in the brave house. Of being brave, loyal and daring. So I was very happy with Gryffindor.

Thanks Sorting hat!

When I made Sadie I wanted her to be a Lion, I have had two Ravenclaws and three Slytherins so I wanted to change it up a bit. I'm not sure if I'll ever have a puff though unless by accident... I just can not stand yellow xD

Annie! :hug: Lions together! Teehee!

I've never known where Hayley would end up getting put. I didn't ask for a specific house, as I have two directions I could have sent her in through life. Now I know which path she can take, I'm looking forward to further nurturing her Ravenclaw side ^_^

I'm pleased Indiana got put in Gryffindor, though I guess I had been hoping for her to be elsewhere just to mix it up so she can't follow her sister's footsteps. But this works for me it'll just be longer for her to realize she isn't her sister and can't be her clone :)

And Nick I believe there are some more unsorted students in the Great Hall :p Sorry. Nevermind now.

Judd Ford: Well I thought of him proudly displaying the color blue at sporting events, But I guess I was wrong. I forever seem to have Gryffindors and Hufflepuffers. The only one I ever rped not in those houses on here was my friend Holli's ravenclaw when she decided rping wasn't for her, but it didn't feel right to me so I never really did. Well maybe this guy will overcome the Hufflepuff sterotypes and not be good at finding things! Teehee AVPM.

I had three being sorted.

Ashleigh desperately wanted to be in Gryffindor, even though I knew she'd never end up there. She's going to be so mad. I'm glad though, because Slytherin suits her so much better.
I had a feeling that Bradley was going to end up in Hufflepuff. Of course, he didn't care where he was Sorted.
Ruby's sorting completely surprised me. I thought it was going to be Ravenclaw, however, now I can see some story threads from her being in Gryffindor. I think she'll enjoy it.

Not disappointed at all in their sorting!

With James I was hoping for a Ravenclaw, but I had a feeling he'd get Gryffindor. So good job!

I'm also very happy that David got Slytherin. He wouldn't have really fit in anywhere else.

Well, with my other first year, Kieran, I wanted him to be a Hufflepuff, and he wanted to be a Hufflepuff, but when I sent in his form, I knew he wasn't going to be a Hufflepuff, but I still had hope. I must admit that I'm not extremely surprised with Slytherin, (since whenever I make characters, they never get the originally designed houses. xD ) and I think he'll grow better in that house, away from his twin, even if he thinks otherwise. :p

I was hoping for Psyche to get Slytherin, because it was going to end up bringing out the best in her, but now that she got Ravenclaw, I can't see anything except bringing her to a really dark place. It's going to bring out the worst in her and I'm not even sure yet to which depths she'll sink.

wow I feel old posing on here. but I was happy Chay got approved as a transfer. and Hufflepuff was here I always thought he would be though someone did say to me they thought he may be a ravenclaw. although that wouldn't have been bad (i like ravenclaw). i am glad he got badger.
Yay for the tallest person ever to be in the school (even taller than professor Margera (RIP)).

OMG-willikers!

I've finally landed myself a Slytherin and a Ravenclaw!
Josefina is right were she belongs and I bet she'll make plenty of mates who think just like her.

Bituin. I knew Josefina would naturally be a better Ravenclaw than Bitty, but what I also know about my characters that Bituin is naturally smarter than her sister. I'm extremely pleased with her being a Ravie! Of course I asked for it, and I usually put no preference because I don't want my own feelings mixed in with the character but I know she belongs in the house of the Ravenclaw and not besides her older sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back