So here's the scope and I promise you ice cream!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Crimson

OOC First Name
Madz
eqyyk1.jpg

Besides wanting friends//enemies//etc... I'm determine one day for Victor to become a werewolf? Maybe I don't know it depends how my role playing goes and how active I am with Victor. Besides that Victor on the verge of choosing which lifestyle he wants to live in. And for him its all coming down to wizaring world or muggel world. That's when the love his life comes in, a muggel. Yes muggel, that way he would choose muggel world but than again he still wants to be part of the wizaring world. His life will be complicated because of that, plus the girl is his total opposite. Meaning she's a user, drinker, etc, so Victor sort of meets her one day at a club and etc.. She's very heavy into the game surprisingly though she only been with two guys in her entire life. Victor tries to get her help, does anything but she refuses. Till she's close to overdosing and realize living more important than drugs, alcohol, etc...Might have to be admin approval but you don't have to rp doing the bad stuff just the aftermath. What I care for is that her pb is the one shown above, that she's muggel no magic blood whatsoever, and that I don't have a finale with you already. I think it be an intensive rp, besides that, well you know the rest. If your interested just reply here. Thanks :)
PB are; Jacob Wick and some girl name Becky -shrugs- will find out more later!
atn9lz.jpg

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back