Returning

Yvo Rowan

OOC First Name
Jessye
Wand
Ebony Wand 13" Essence of Phoenix Talon
Hello!

I'm new but I'm also old, I used to control Henri Russo until thimgs got a little too mcuh for me to handle and I abandoned his account for selfish reasons. But after awhile Jessye's constant whines for me to return finally got to my head and I've returned.

As of now this is a semi-shared account between me and Jessye since I do have to use her computer or one of her family computer's to even get on, and so she can help me get back onto my feet and figure out what on earth to do with myself on here. Plus if I sadly must return to school in Italy she wil ma
ke sure I don't leave this account completely abandoned.

It feels awesome to be back!
~Acia

Woo Acia :frantics:

Well it's awesome to have you back ^_^ Can't wait to see how this character turns out and you better not leave again because I live closer to Italy than Jessye does...just saying :r ;)

Anywho, any questions and the what not, bug Jessye :r Oh you know you can contact either of our awesome admin or one of the site staff :D And once again, glad you're back and see you around the board :)

- Pat :hug:

I see you everyday and all, But welcome back!

I'm sure if you have any questions/concerns asking me of One of the Admin/GM's would be absolutely fine. I can't wait to have you out and RPing again! ♥

Welcome back! :)
I've heard wonderful things about your butt. :r

*ahem*
Anyway... yes... welcome back. xD

I haven't heard anything at all <_< so unfair ... maybe I should skype more :doh:

:hug: welcome back to the site Acia

hope you get to stay a bit longer this time, look forwarding to lurking your threads

:hug:
Lin

Thank you Nicolas, I've heard wonderful things about you....and not your butt.
Sorry. xD

As for the rest of you, thanks for for the nice welcome back.
I wish I remembered more of you. xD

Welcome back to the madness and awesomeness that is HNZ! :frantics:

And thankyou for that contribution Nick :r

Nick. You made me laugh. In Silent Reading. Bad.

Welcome back Acia. I too have heard a bit about you on SRL. Just, not what Nick said. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back