Regina Erdentine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bella Lanning

Wand
NONE
Regina is 23 years old, out going, confident, a proud girl feeling high above the world. She seems like a normal 23 year old woman until Zaya comes along 18, who is sly, cheating, lying, spiteful, though she puts romance in necromancer. Life may seem all too quick for this precocious girl, but then, Ashleigh pops into the picture, 15 years old, Ashleigh is thinks she is devine, so much so that she can make a man fall head over heels for her at first glance. Flirty, cunning, eager, and a party animal, someone needs to keep her into line. Julia is just the right person for that, she comes out in the middle of fights and tough descisions the girls have to make, she feels as though she's the boss, the leader, the captain, she 34.

All of these girls have one thing in common. Regina. They all look like her, the all sound like her. They are Regina. Regina is made of 3 personalities and herself. They change at any given time, and it can be startling to others, but sometimes one personality gets to live the whole day without ever having another come out.

I need people to be friends with Regina.. someone that in time will become so close to Regina and her personalities, without being pushed away by the sudden change. Someone who will eventually learn about her disorder and will help her.

People to interact with just one personality aswell, and they will be expecting to see that personality next time they meet.

This plot has already been admin approved, just in case you're wondering. :D

I have Jon, he's already dealing with a lot so someone as complex as her would just make his life more interesting. Jon is actually going into the same field as his father, and when I say he has a lot of girl problems, I really mean he does, but not romantically. First he's in a stray relationship with a girl name Zehava, sweet but distant girl, wants to have his child but he's not ready for that. And his friendship with Zazuka Bones already strange, she's of course the seer who can see the faint future *they click because of the mystery profession he's getting into* Than their his sister Maddiie, *Marlana* now. She went missing, Jon and his family would be on a search for a while. He still thinks Maddiie curse is a sickness, but its really a curse. There something about the Hollawarth family that wasn't always right.
So if you want I have Jon! *bows down*

Oh! I have a character who has multi-personalities, only she just has two, and they both kind of mesh well. We have to get that admin approved? Anyway, I was thinking once your character finds out the two of them can eventually be friends.

Sounds good!

I am also looking for people to become in love with one peronality... because that's what usually happens, one loves them because of their personality, they will not like her for her, but becase of the personality they are faced with at first.

Well since Jon has faced at least three different woman + his new step mom, that could work. Maybe at any given chance Jon is lead astray in the mist of this all to temptation with one of the younger girl of course. Becomes so infatuated possibly madly in love with one of Regina personality that he forgets everyone around him, till she drops him so hard, it nearly crush his ego? Though he will try to regain it back eventually if everyone forgives him....Marlana, his family, Zehava and of course Zazuka.

Well, I've got Christa, maybe she could meet Regina and see her as quite friendly and begin to form a friendship - and then she meets Zaya or Ashleigh and be somewhat scared (Christa frightens extremely easily and is extremely shy) - but the loyal Hufflepuff part of her would still see her as a friend and realise something's up, and maybe try to understand (although Zaya or someone might push her away).

Ack, I'm rambling. Half-asleep, hah.

:hug: K

ok babykins here's what I got ;)

For Zaya - I have Alexius Strauss
he's pretty much the male version of her but hasn't never meant to really be this way, feels it got
shoved on him by his twin brother who is the complete opposite.

For all of them - there is Corinne Kolpeck she's a midwife and healer at Mungo's but really nice, sweet yet shrewd and firm when needs be.

Her father is the director of Mungo's and a Master Healer - perhaps if say Julia and he were to meet and Julia began having feelings towards him which he found rather inappropriate because she looks so young and eventually the mulitiples get revealed to him this way and he along with Corinne attempt to help her.

Then again a good splinching might sort out all the personalities xD

comments.... :)

Milla: That definitely sounds good.. Zaya is lesbian so she might try to crack on to Christobelle, that could be a way the 'attatched' frightens her away.

The multiples new nickname is 'the attatched'.

Mads: That is a fine plan my dear.

Lin: I just :wub:

So I think you're all hot sh1t...

let the rping begin

archivey?

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back