New

Sienna Matios

Wand
Lignum Vitae Wand 16 Essence of Dragons Whisker
Hey guys!!

I am Cyra. I'm from Nanaimo, Canada. I LOVEEE Harry Potter, I grew up watching it. And I saw this site while my cousin was searching something about HP so here I am!.

Hey there! Welcome to HNZ Cyra! :hug:

Canada huh? That is really cool! And you can never go wrong with Harry Potter! I'm Jessye!! To get started you may want to lurk the Site Documentation because it has lots of cool and useful information for you to lurk that can really help you out. If you have any other questions you can always contact the Admins, the Global Moderators, or another member too!

Hope to see you around the board sometime! It'd be fun to RP!
♥ Jessye

Hi there, Cyra! :)
I'm Nick - and I live in Canada, as well. ^_^ (Ontario, though, and not British Columbia.) Nanaimo must be super awesome. I know I do enjoy some Nanaimo Bars. :r

*ahem* At any rate, welcome to HNZ. :) I hope you enjoy your time here and if you have any questions or concerns feel free to send me a PM.
See you around the board! ^_^

Welcome to the site :D

Hey Cyra! Welcome to HNZ!! xD

Have fun and enjoy your time here!!! Looking forward to roleplay with you!!

Liam

Thank You everyone!! I'm sure I'm gonna have lots of fun here.

Of course you will, Cyra!..

I'm Nicole, btw. And I'm from the Philippines. I sure do love Harry Potter even if I didn't grew up watching it. Anyway, Welcome to HNZ!

Hi Cyra from Canada! :)
Welcome to the site. I'm Cyndi from the U.S.
I hope you enjoy yourself here, and if you have any question, feel free to send me a PM.
See you around.

Hey there! I'm Donna, one of the local GMs ^_^ Enjoy yourself, feel free to PM me with any questions :donna:

Hi Cyra! :) I'm Melissa and I'm from Australia. :D

If you'd ever like to RP or just want to chat, feel free to send me a PM. :) Welcome to HNZ, it's an awesome site, and I'm sure you'll love it as well. :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back