Need blokes for the stag do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jason Cordwell

OOC First Name
Laura :D
Wand
Rowan Wand 15" Essence of Fang of Basilisk
Jason is getting married soon and it has come to my attention that he has no friends so he needs people at his stag do. Guys obviously. Anyway. I was thinking that who ever posts could like know him from school or where ever you know. Just pretend that they are already good friends ect. Please post or pm me

oooh excuse my ignorance but who is he marrying xD

anyhows ... he's ex Durmie and would have known my boys at some point
they can always say they stayed in touch even though they all more or less left the school around 3 and 4th year.

If it's marrying Caysie Finnegan (sp?) think one is defo going anyhow with his girlfriend =))
if it's not then great, the gf's get to dress up xD

Yeah he is marrying Caysi, and also that whole durmmy thing sounds good. Should we rp them meeting up again and then Jay asking them to the wedding and his stag do?

I have Lucas Sturridge, he's. Durmie, last year and hes a real party person so he would be the life of the party at the stag do. Tell me what you think :)

Hey this here is Fenton one of the boys I spoke of
yeah we can rp meeting up though Aries and Fenton won't be able to post until the 8th when Brightstone opens again to them
and then from 20th they can post around the wizarding world ;)

Harrison should be able to post any old place so even if we got a post set up now in Brightstone say the Hogs Head we can have Jason and Harrison meet up, rping that the boys are just running a little late or something and when monday comes along, can toss them in to it

;)

I have Nicolae Kobori, one of the original Durm boys from the first TWT. He is about the same age as Jason and since they were both at Durm, they probably would have known each other.

Ok well i think that everyone that hs posted with people to offer are all invited xD Just start the rps so that Jay can invite them to the party than after all that i will start the actual party rp.
Just pm me the link please

Topic Closed and Archived

This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back