Blood Status
Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single
Sexual Orientation
Hetrosexual
Wand
Straight 16 Inch Swishy Ash Wand with Veela Hair Core
June was finally almost done with her rose deliveries and the last person was funny to her. It was for Vanity, so she made her way to the dungeons. It was hilarious to June how jealous Vanity was on her. For June it was entertaining to mess with the girl. Nobody could hurt her more than she had already been hurt, so she would watch them all fail while trying. Which was even more funnier. When she noticed Vanity the blonde put on an smirk. '' Mettlestone.'' The blonde called out. And walked towards her. '' I did got an rose for you. But I accidently plucked all the petals on my way here.'' June said with an big smirk on her face. ''So here you go.'' And hold the rose without it's petals to the girl. '' Do grab it at the thorns.'' The blonde added to it.

Vanity was reading a magazine in the common room, keeping an eye out for more rose delivery people. She saw June coming but pretended not to notice until she stood nearby. She looked up, frowning. She scoffed when the girl said she plucked the petals, trying to look like it didn't bother her. "That's no problem, I know you're stupid and expect accidents like that from you." She said, closing her magazine. "Do you at least remember what color it was? Or do you not know?" She asked with a fake smile. "Might have to tell the organizers you're incapable of this simple task, for your own good." She said, before grabbing the rose from the end and snatching it out of her hands, hoping to catch her hand on some thorns.

June looked at Vanity with an smirk on her face. And didn't expect anything else back than the reaction of the girl, who clearly semeed to be bothered. '' Wouldn't you like to know?'' She reacted. Putting her arms over eachother and making sure to see who was coming in or out. June ignored her and frowned as she took the thing that was an rose before out of her hands. The blonde had the note in her pocket and than took it out. '' Shall I read it out for you?'' June than hold the note above her trying to see if she was taking this too. This was the most entertaining rose by far.

Happy Valentine's you are as beautiful as any rose and as sharp as its thorn
xxxx Briony

It annoyed Vanity that the thorns hadn't hurt June, she seemed so annoyingly unbothered all the time and it made her want to punch her in the face. See if she could shrug that off. Vanity balled her hands into fists but contained herself. "Just give it." She snapped angrily. "I know you don't have friends and must be jealous, but that's mine."

June hold up the note, and saw she had hit Vanity with this. It seemed to bother her and so it was an succes and now finished. '' Angry much?'' The blonde said and than threw the note on the ground for her to fetch it with an grin. She shook her head and than walked away. Glad she finished these rose deliveries. She had other work to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back