Rowan
Blood Status
Muggleborn
Relationship Status
Married
Sexual Orientation
Amber ) ( Pansexual
Wand
Knotted 12 Inch Flexible Pine Wand with Fwooper Feather Core and 6'5" Sturdy Carved Walnut Staff With Phoenix Tail Feather Core
Hi all

The busy time of year has crept up on me AGAIN, and I've managed to injure my neck badly right in the middle of intensive show rehearsals. (The pain is radiating right down my arm so I think I've pinched a nerve, and it keeps waking me up in the middle of the night so I haven't slept properly in like two weeks - last week I had a day where I spent more time at the studio rehearsing than I had the previous night sleeping 🫠)

Between that and the rehearsals, I'm gonna be slowing RIGHT down over the next few weeks as we're leading up to our end of year showcase at work. I'll be around here and there, but it'll be spotty as I'm getting through everything. My schedule clears right up in the second half of December, so I should be back at it around then, and if anything is urgent Discord is the best way to reach me ✌

Best of luck getting through it all with your injury. Take care!

Oh no, Rowan! I hope it resolves itself soon! I'm sending good vibes your way.

claws my way out of the dirt with the most haggard look on my face imaginable

So our show was a HUGE success but I've barely slept or. frankly sat down for like two months now x_x we had people with massive roles at the school go down with covid at the last second so ive been doing a lot of relieving on top of my usual workload... I'm slowly putting myself back together and remembering how to sleep for more than five hours (currently on holiday up north with the fam which is helping a lot) so expect to see me starting to creep back on here as my energy returns and my head clears and i finally am able to get the show songs out of my head

Not gonna be ambitious enough to say I'm 100% back at it right out the gate, but I'll be trickling back in as things clear up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back