Hello

Wand
Mahogany Wand 14 Unicorn hair. Pttmr =10inches, slightly springy Cedar wood with Unicorn Hair core.
Hi there, my name is Frances. This is actually the first RolePlaying sight I've entered. It sounded interesting so I thought I'd give it a try.

I hope you all will be patient with me and I appologise in advance for the bumling I'm likely to do in my first month or so as I learn all the ropes.

Hey there Frances ^_^

It's nice to meet you, I hope you're excited about joining, I remember when I first joined my very first roleplaying site, I had butterflies and everything and I also had no idea what I was doing, it was horrifying. But don't worry, just check out the Site Documentation and hopefully that will help you out. We also have Friendly Global Mods that I am sure would be happy to help you if you have any questions, other really useful people to contact if you have any problems are the Awesome Admins, who I'm sure would also be happy to help you out :D

If you ever want to chat, or start an Rp, you could just send me a PM too, if you want ^_^

By the way, you can call me Tenilee and welcome to HNZ!/color]

Hey Hey there Frances!

I am Melissa!
Welcome to HNZ.
I had some massive butterflies when I joined the site too but don't worry as soon as you get in the swing of things, it gets to be really really fun.
If you ever want to RP send me a PM and we can RP away.
I hope you enjoy HNZ

xx Melissa. :hug:

Hey Frances,

This was the first RPG I joined, too, and it's pretty easy to get in to. ^_^
I hope you enjoy your time here - and if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to PM me.
I look forward to seeing you around the board and getting to know you more. :)

All the best!

Welcome to the family :hug:

Thanks every body. How do I get started? set up a charecter and so on?

Hey Frances!

Welcome to the site.. :) I'm Raze by the way.. The sorting is still open I think, so if you want, you can have your character sorted into one of the four houses... the Site Documentation will help a lot in answering your questions.. :)

Hiya Frances :D Aaaah it's great to see you on here :) Can't wait to RP with you aaaaaaaaah! <3

Hey welcome to the site ^^
You'll get the hang of it soon enough =]

- madz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back