[!BR] him and his cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Candy. Don't do this." He looked at her pleadingly.

Candy spun on him, "don't do what?" she asked, knowing what he was gonna tell her.

Candy shook her head, "it don't matter if i die who would miss me?" she asked, not thinking about her sister.

Candy couldn't tell if he was lying, "yeah sure you can't even look me in the eyes" she said, wanting to run but stood her ground.

Candy flet herself just trying to calm down, "maybe i should leave" she said, moving toward the other street just so she could dissappear out of his life.

Candy turned to him, "yeah but maybe if you didn't see me then you could get on your dad side whoopdie do" she said, knowing she was breaking her heart but felt it was better.

Candy shook her head, "yeah so what if he done this to me i've brought it on myself" she said, not even looking at him, for she wanted to leave and wanted to get to a dark area to cry her eyes out.

Candy rushed over to him, "what what is it" she asked, knowing that he was dying on her. "don't you die on me" she said, knowing that his cousin house Junior was close.

Candy pulled him to Junior house and hoped he was home Candy banged on the door. "HELP ME" she yelled, hoping Jasper wasn't dead.

Cloe was asleep on the couch and Junior wasn't home she heard the yelling but thought it was in her dream.

Junior walked up the stairs towards his apartment and heard shouting. He ran in the direction of it and saw Jasper and Candy outside his door. "Jasper?? Candy?? What are you two doing here??"

Candy saw Junior, "Junior, help i think Jasper is dying" she cried, wondering where Cloe was.

Junior looked down at his cousin. "You alright cous??" He could see that Jas was in pain. "Come inside." Junior grabbed his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door for them to walk in.

Cloe had woken up to the sound of Junior voice and came to the door to find all three Junior, Candy, and Jasper, "what is all the noise out here someone is trying to sleep" she said, feeling a little grumpy.

Candy felt like she had to leave now, "um i should go he probably doesn't want me here to get him in trouble" she said, feeling tears as she backed away.

Cloe kissed him feeling better, "ok come on Jasper" she said, leading him into her and Junior room and he laid on the bed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back