[!BR] him and his cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Candy tried to pull away, "just because i love you means you shouldn't have to suffer any more then i do" she said, trying to back up and wasn't prepared for the down fall.

Candy looked at him with tears in her eyes, "but what about what i want" she said, looking at him and feeling her heart going down the drain and dying.

Candy stepped forward, "being alive is being with you, not being with you is like death to me so no matter what your uncle would have to just kill me for i won't stop loving you and so there" she said, then looked at him and frowned.

"I can't do this!!" His voice was a mixture of frustration and desperation but it showed no anger at all. He loved her too much to be angry. "I spent three weeks in bed because I was with you. Add a week onto that because dad found out that Steve had a girlfriend and wanted to find out who she was and I end up with four weeks of pain and bed. I wasn't allowed out of bed except for the loo and a bath. If I got up any more than that I collapsed." He put his hands on her shoulders and looked into her eyes, wishing she would understand how he was feeling. "Please, Candy. Don't make me do this."

Candy looked at him, "then why you doing it to me?" she asked, with tears in her eyes.

Candy leaned her head on his chest then tighten up, "what?" she asked, knowing he was doing this for a reason.

Candy smiled at him, "but without you i die" she said, starting to cry.

Candy started to walk away, "yeah i guess i should get out of you life now" she said, tears in her eyes and she could hardly see when she was a few inches away she crashed onto a bench and cried not even caring of who saw her.

Candy held on, "but i don't want to be Safe i want you" she cried, and looked at him with sad eyes that looked almost dead for she hasn't slept in weeks.

She looked at him, "i don't care" she said, feeling two but didn't care she wanted Jasper for he was the only one she loved.

Candy felt tears at her eyes but she didn't care, "i still don't care he could kill me and it would still be great for i would have had a little time with you" she said, knowing he was trying to be brave for her.

Jasper started digging his fingers into his temple, hoping it would stop his head from spinning. "Candy, I can't do this now. I feel like cr@p and my head feels like its been trampled by a stampede of rhinos. Can we talk some other time."

Candy looked at him, "yeah we can talk when i'm dead" she yelled, feeling fustration and anger running her in her blood vains.

Candy remembered a line she read when she had read Romeo and Juliet, "Ask for me tomorrow, and you shall find me a grave woman...." she said, going to spin on her heals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back