[!BR] him and his cousin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Heart

Candy was wandering looking for a shirt that would look good on her and would hide the scars but this shirt she had on couldn't hide them because it was a tank top. When she bumped into a boy and looked to see who it was, "watch it... Jasper" she said, noticing him standing off to the side.

Jasper had managed to get out of bed this morning so had decided that he would go for a walk. Woody had insisted on coming along because he didn't want Jasper to collapse when he was on his own. He turned a corner while he was talking to his cousin and bumped into someone. Jas immediately felt the pain shoot through his body. When he looked up, his jaw dropped. "Candy...I...umm..." He was speechless.

Candy notice the other boy, "hi" she said, flashing her most charming smile and standing and brushing herself off. "you ok Jasper?" she asked, not taking her eyes off the other boy.

Jasper noticed how much attention Candy was giving to Woody but decided to ignore it. "Yeah. Better than I have been anyway." He shrugged. "I should get going though." He looked from Candy to Woody and back again. "It was nice seeing you, Candy." He started walking off.

Candy looked at his back, "aren't you going to introduce me to handsome here?" she called out after him.

Woody looked over at his cousin. "Come on, Jas. Don't be such a spoil sport." He laughed then looked at Candy. "I'm Woody Green, Jas's cousin."

Candy smiled, "i'm Candy, Jasper ex girlfriend" she said, smiling and shaking Woody hand.

Candy giggled, "yeah that why he hates me now because i stood up to your dad so yes i'm the one that fought your dad" she said, giggling and casting a look at Jasper.

"Holy sh!t!!" Woody's eyes widened. "Did he not tell you not to?? Nobody in the house stands up to him. He's a psychotic killer."

Candy smiled, "hey i didn't turn out so bad and i'm standing ain't I?" she asked, smiling.

"You've still got those scratches all over you. You have to stay away from him. He'll hurt you so much if you stand up to him again." He looked at Candy seriously. Woody was usually a joker not a serious person.

Candy waved it off, "yeah you cousin doens't want to see me so i have no problem with him anymore but if i do see him i probably will say something" she said, fliping her hair over her shoulder.

"Candy, you can't. If you knew what he was then you wouldn't try anything like that." Woody knew that some people outside the family knew he was a death eater but he didn't know if Candy was one of these people.

Candy rolled her eyes, "yeah he's a death eater duh i wasn't born yesterday" she said, smiling at him and flirting a bit with him only to make Jasper jealous and she saw his eyes on her.

"If you know then why are you standing up to him??" Woody couldn't see how anyone would be so stupid as to stand up against someone who would obviously kill her.

Candy felt a little pain in her arm, "because if i didn't stand up to him he would just keep hurting Jasper and i still care what happens to you cousin even though he's a heartless baster" she said, ready to stomp off with her head held high.

"He had finished hurting Jasper. He hurt him more because of what you did. You made him angry and Jasper was the first person he could blame." Woody said

Candy felt a groan come out and she fell to the ground, "ugh i can't stop him" she wailed as she felt tears and felt defeated she didn't know Jasper had come closer to her.

Candy pulled her hands away, "yeah or maybe your just scared of dating" she said, then she looked at him, " I kind of wished i never met you" she said, standing up and holding her head high and she spun on her heels and started to walk but tripped and hit the ground. "ugh can this day be any worse?" she yelled.

Jasper helped Candy to her feet then looked her in the eyes. "Candy, I don't want him to think he can make me do what he wants by hurting you. If he hurt you then I'd do anything possible to stop him. I just don't want to get put in that situation." He looked pleadingly into her eyes.

Candy stood her ground and didn't let him see the tear that started to slide, "yeah well you put me in that position becasue he hurt you" she said, trying to pull away but couldn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back