Teddy Pirrip

Walking the line, most of the time 🧸

OOC First Name
Verity
Blood Status
Mixed Blood
Relationship Status
Too Young to Care
Hello, I wasn't going to post a plot development request, and then I changed my mind and now here we are!

Teddy Pirrip
Second Year Gryffindor
Morrie Ayre
First Year Slytherin
Teddy is a dorky bundle of sociable, carefree, and playful energy. He's witty with a lack of a filter, which can sometimes rub people up the wrong way. Underneath it all, though, Teddy genuinely means well and is an excellent person to be friends with because he's fun, loyal and also a Gryffindor, and Gryffindors are the best! ;)

Teddy is far more focused on his studies than he lets on. However, it's not knowledge that drives him. Instead, it stems from his vanity and academic accolades. He won't admit it but he is secretly striving for the coveted bragging rights of coming top of the class. He's also alternative seeker for Gryffindor which is perfect for glory seeking Teddy. And he won the Wheelbarrow race with Amodeus so he's riding on a win high right now.

I'm looking for plots. I think most will either clash with Teddy or find themselves drawn to him. A few plot possibilities, none of these are fixed so happy to discuss anything:

Academic Rivalry: Teddy's academic drive could lead to friendly competition with another top student in his class. This rivalry could evolve into a partnership or a competition. I'm happy to hear your thoughts.

Quidditch: Practicing together or off pitch drama, whatever that might look like.

Pranks/Adventures: Teddy is always keen for an adventure. Admittedly my prank muse has been dry ever since he threw a dungbomb on the bonfire, but happy to chat about any ideas.

Building on Previous Encounters: If there's a character Teddy has interacted with before and we could reunite them then let's do it.
Morrie is insufferable, unlikeable and introverted but it's actually far more complex than that. Morrie has the potential to be quite dangerous! Oooh, tell me more?

She's a whirlwind personality and a challenge to predict. She can seem normal sometimes but she's not a social butterfly and will make it plainly clear that she doesn't want to be your friend. She's exhausting to try be friends with as she alternates between cold detachment and mood swings.

Morrie has a lot of hobbies, it would be fair to call her a serial hobbyist. The only thing she hates are people. Ultimately she doesn't think anyone really understands her and has a habit of turning away as soon as people start to get close. I would like to draw her to the Dark Arts as she ages up and becomes more and more frustrated with the people in her world.

I'm looking for plots, happy for anything but here are some suggestions I'm throwing out there:

Dark Interests: Someone to discuss the Dark Arts with would be great. Perhaps someone with an interest too.

Bullying: Morrie is weird and her unlikable nature has already made her a target for bullies. Alternatively, weaker students could find themselves bullied by Morrie.

Friendship of sorts: Pfft! Good luck!
Cecras
Centaur
Penny Wills
HNZ Graduate, Slytherin, Y42
My poor neglected centaur. I do not have nearly as much muse for him than he deserves. I guess I find it harder than I thought to write as a man horse.

I would love to do more with him though.

If anyone would like to roleplay with him in the forest, or you'd like a centaur join one of your threads then please message me!
Penny recently returned to NZ after travelling and is broke both mentally and financially. She's very lonely and I think she needs someone to come and give her a big hug.

She's recently taken a job at Eeylop's Owl Emporium in an attempt to get her life back on track.

I would be happy for her to reunite with people she knew from Hogwarts or befriend new people. I'm open to ideas!

my apologies that Aine immediately saw Morrie as a kindred spirit instead of disliking her

I think I could see Audrey seeing Teddy more as a rival especially when they get in to third year and have more classes together, she likes that he's on her level but hates the idea of people being better than her at things she cares about :r Although if he wants to lab out some prank ideas I'm always happy to brainstorm some!

I'd offer my darker leaning student to Morrie but she's a fifth year so probably wouldn't have much of a crossing of paths. Willing to let her into the restricted section down the line though!

Otherwise I am pretty slack with adults but I am moving Dion, my recent Ilvermorny graduate, over to NZ, he's kind of dodgy and a bit of a gross boy but could always throw him at Penny as broke young adults trying to get their lives together.

I realize absolutely none of these thoughts are coherent, my apologies, it is Saturday and I am completely incoherent on Saturdays.

Hellooo!!!!!

I'm always down for some more Teddy and Marley threads! I love their threads together! And always happy to do more trio threads with Jess as well!!! I can offer Marley for quidditch practice, seen as now they're part of the quidditch team! Also happy to offer Marley for more adventures and pranks as well! Marley is pretty keen on the pranks, but might need a bit of convincing, but she'll defs go along with it hehe!

I don't have any specific ideas at the moment so just here to say I will always be up for anything with Morrie that might involve Summer :r

Sorry everyone, I keep meaning to reply to this. I've had something half written for ages and I need to just post it!

@Audrey Beauchamp
Audrey and Teddy are natural rivals, but the type of rivals who give as good as they've got then head off for a butterbeer together as if nothing ever happened! 🍻

The older dark student could become something like a mentor for Morrie? I suppose we could get them meeting in the library? What do you think?

You mention Dion in a few of Audrey's posts and I was wondering who he was. Yeah let's get him and Penny introduced and see what happens.

@Samantha Jacobs Heyyy! I love Teddy's friendship with Marley and @Amodeus Jones and we should have another group roleplay very soon. An adventure or perhaps Marley and Teddy could get Amodeus up on a broom.

@Chloe Thompson awesome, I think we have potential for lots of dorm drama!

Well I'm late but here I am:

Teddy/Deus: Always.

Morrie/Zaros: He’s probably to the stage of seeking her out to pester her.

I'd offer Tessa for Penny but we're working on that lol

Yeah! I'm getting my head screwed back on so I'm getting there but Yuelia is my Slytherin 5th year and she's interested in dark magic herself. She just doesn't feel like she can bring it up because, you know, people might not take kindly to it. But they could do a bit of research on the down low. Happy to start something soon if you wanted?

Dion was a character I made for Ilvermorny quidditch I expected to throw away but I have a bit of a soft spot for him so I wanted him to live on. He's going to be working as a cleaner at the mall so a bit...less glamourous than he'd like. Could just see what happens! Would you like to start something or shall I?

@Samantha Jacobs Heyyy! I love Teddy's friendship with Marley and @Amodeus Jones and we should have another group roleplay very soon. An adventure or perhaps Marley and Teddy could get Amodeus up on a broom.
Ooo yesss that sounds good!! Always keen either a trio thread or a thread between the two! They get along quite well! Again, always happy to offer Marley as quidditch practice and pranks too hehe! But yesss more trio threads too!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back