Be the Brock to My Ash ♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Asher Behrani

Wand
Kingwood, 15 ½", Essence of Thestral Tail Hair.
Hello, Helena here! So I tend to put a lot of focus on my adult characters, mainly because you can do more with their relationships and jobs and stuff. However, that's a little unfair to my kiddos, so I'm going to try and to use them a bit more. I have other young characters as well (Sofia Valente, Tempest Sun, Daisy Harrison), but this plot thread will be just for Eve and Ash. You can view their bios here and here.

asher warren behrani
Ash is a third year home-school student, but hopefully I can get him transferred into HNZ in the next year. He's a definite Slytherin, very self-serving and ambitious. He likes his reflection a bit too much, and can be quite critical of those he considers inferior. That being said, he's not intentionally mean. He doesn't try to hurt people, he just has high standards and low tolerance. Kind of more a perfectionist than a bully. Anyway, he's very loyal and protective of his friends, so I'd like him to have some of those. He likes sassy people, so there should be plenty of those around here! Enemies are likely too, but he's not the outright type to have a "nemesis" or anything, he's more the type to give you a b*tchface, call you a "Russian circus orphan with the face of a rabies-ridden llama" and prance on his way. Romantically, I believe I have something planned, but I'll still consider ideas. He's someone that considers himself top of the food chain, so any "Queen Bee" types would be wise to team up with him. And take over the wooorld.

tumblr_lrs3zf0vno1r2bcyio1_500.gif

Do you see the beautiful bromance up there? Then onto my request! I'm not desperate for this to be taken up, but I think it would be awesome if it was. So I'll call this guy Brock for the sake of the request because, well, Pokemon. But you don't have to name him that, in fact, I think it would be quite silly if you did. Anyway, Brock is basically Asher's BFFAEAE. They're both Chelsea boys raised in an upper-class Muggle community, but their families are magical and they've grown up with a balance of the two worlds. They're very similar in some ways (too confident for their own good, a little materialistic, etc), but most of Brock's personality and history is up to you! I just want Ash to have his right-hand man, they can be Pimp Kings and grow old together and flirt with all the laydeez. That PB is Harry Styles, mainly because they are adorable munchkins. I can make you graphics and stuff.

evelyn valerie mosca
Evaa! So this girl is my first year Gryffindor from California. She's very creative, has a big love of musicals and plays and that kind of thing. She's quirky and imaginative, and loves a good adventure like a Gryffindor should. She's always making up some random story or song, and often dresses up, puts on an accent, and pretends to be someone else for no reason. Today she is an English princess named Esmeralda Merryweather. Eve stands up for what she believes in and doesn't back down easily. She's a positive person, but a little sensitive and insecure on the inside. In terms of friends I think Eve would have her fair share. She's friendly and inclusive, so would get along with lots of different types. Enemies shouldn't be too plentiful, but Eve could definitely annoy someone or get on their bad side. She's not a pushover, and won't be standing for any of yo' nonsense! For romance, I doubt there would be much action involving her, I mean she's eleven-years-old. For future reference, however, she's not a fan of boys.

Apart from the thing we plotted out for Ash with Alexis, I would looooove to take Brock because, well, let's be honest, those two PBs are rather easy on the eyes. And I have not yet got an amazing bromance, and to be honest, I need one! They sound like so much fun, and yeah, pick me pick me!

tumblr_lqkmqrO2hn1qh60n8o1_250.gif

Brittany, get out of my life already. You are too glorious. We can work them out on twitter, yah? Their bromance will be superb.

So I'ma strike out the request part, but to everyone else: Ash and Eve still need peoples! Post away or suffer de consequences!

HAI DERE HELENA! I think we know what's going on with Asher but I was thinking that maybe Karah and Eve could be friends? I mean they met through the obstacle course so maybe they could chill out after that or because Karah is going to end up ditching Eve after the race maybe Zo and Eve talk about their partners and become friends through that? IDK, ideas?

Alexisss! I would love Karah and Evelyn to be friends. They're a few years apart, but I don't think that would matter much. What is Karah into, maybe they have similar interests? Also, with Zo and Ash.. can she plz be Misty? :p I think they'd make good friends, and hopefully she can forgive him after the whole.. love pentagon drama.

Age hardly matters to Karah. She isn't the most liked person out there so she takes what she can get. She would like not to worry about her charm around her but then get all stressed out when Eve figures out she fancies girls. She loves to paint and dance *both of which she is good at* and to sing *she's not so great at this one* and movies are pretty much her favourite things in existence. Swimming is also pretty sweet, IHO.

tumblr_lrudurjOWC1qe8j6to1_r2_500.gif

Zo might have to do that to Ash first for hurting her but after that I'm sure they could be buddies.

Hey Helena! I've been checking Asher's account for days. Two words One Direction, Recently I've been somewhat interested but not that obsessed with the group. I just adore Harry and Zayn so to see that someone here is using them is such ...staggering. So Anyways back to IC, I could offer here Cosette Mayfair as a friends or maybe more. A brief summary of Cosette:

Cosette Mayfair here is one of the Mayfair triplets, she's the youngest by just a split of second perhaps. She was born with Golden eyes and auburn hair, though her eyes changes into a fiercely red color when her temper rises. Currently my application got accepted and I can finally say that Cosette is a Metamorphmagus. Loves to sketch and play the flute, She's really sweet and kind though at times she could be the complete opposite of herself when she starts to hate something or maybe someone.

But... If you want a "take over the world type of girl" I have Quincy Ashe Cavell for you, preferably called as Ashe. I was planning to transfer her to Durmstrang in order to practice Dark Arts and perhaps replace the position of her brother there Enzo. Ashe was is a fourth year Hufflepuff just like Cosette, though she feels she was sorted in the wrong house and hated her stay in Hogwarts from then on. She was suppose to be the super evil and intelligent type but at times I kinda forgot that I even have her. So maybe this is the time to unleash her once and for all. Ashe could be his friend or maybe more than friends, it all depends to you.

So I guess these are the two that I could offer as they kind of match Asher's age (even though they're younger by a year) I'm open for any ideas, I'll be waiting for you reply. Thanks! ^_^

Hey Helena, I'm the same, I've beed stalking Asher, well not really, but I read his bio, and thought he'd be a good friend for Sara here.

They're into the same things, drama etc. BUT, I had an idea.

She coud kind of be the friend-who-is-a-girl, and they both are from "priviliged" families, so I thought they could meet that way?

Her family came into money in her first year, well, her father did. She never really got used to the whole "being rich" thing, she was mannerly etc., because they'd always had rich relations (their aunt) and had been told to behave that way, so she's comfortable at functions and such, but she never got along with her Father's colleagues children. I thought Ash could maybe be the one she does get along with? Who becomes her friend?

To Summarise Sara;

Sara is Irish, and clings to that fact. She likes England, but since she moved there, she's felt out of touch with her roots, and has taken frequent visits back home, with her Mother-her Father is often too busy. She likes to have a laugh, being quite sarcastic, and a bit cheeky sometimes. Her favourite hobbies, are writing, singing and especially acting. She has big plans for her future, either working at the ministry, or becoming an actress.
She used to be very close to her twin sister, but they have fallen out, since the end of their second year. A mutual muggle friend, jealous that they'd been together for so long, and she'd been left alone when they went to "boarding school" fed them both lies about the other, and they both believed them, this pushed them apart, and it is a rift that will never heal. Also, she's a 'Claw, so she's quite smart and creative, but she isn't good at studying, she really has to work hard at motivating herself to do it, though she likes to do her homework well. She doesn't take any rubbish, and once she knows someone well enough she will pull them up on it, if she thinks they're wrong, however she is ready to listen to others opinions. Plus, if Ash and "Brock" are alike, she'll probaby get along with both, and be both their friends, if that works.

So what do you think?

You guys are so nice! <3 Thank you for posting here! I'm free from tomorrow, so if any of you want to thread, let me know or just start something.

cosette
Is that your name? It's not in the OOC area, so I'm sorry if that's wrong! Anyway, Cosette seems lovely, and congrats on getting a metamorphmagus! I think Ash would like her, since she's nice but not annoying. I doubt they'd be amazingly close, but I can see him trying to be a bit politer in her company. Pleasant friends, if that makes sense. Maybe they meet when Cosette's playing the flute or something? As for Ashe, I don't think Ash (name twinnn) would get along so well with her. He's not into the Dark Arts and that evil stuff, and would probably just avoid her to be honest. Agree or disagree? :)

maia
Stalking is all good by me. I do my fair share of it too, lol. Yes, they could definitely have met through their families. Ash's parents aren't that fancy or snobby, but they still know lots of people and get invited places. Sara seems quite like the type of person he would make friends with, and similar to him in some ways (cheeky, naturally smart, etc). Maybe they've known each other a little while already? Like a year? Anyway, I think they'd make good friends to have a laugh with and be all cool and stuff. Ash is very loyal, so if Sara hates her sister then he'll hate her too. xD Let me know if you disagree.

alexis
Well it seems Karah's interests match up really well with Eve's, so I can definitely see them doing stuff like that together. Maybe a more sisterly relationship? I'm reading The Hunger Games so I keep thinking Katniss/Rue, but that's not the best allusion. Basically they look out for each other. Eve is really comfortable with her sexuality, so Karah wouldn't need to worry about her veela charm. Lawl, I can't even remember Nurse Joy's relationship to Ash.. I just remember the pink hair. So who is Hollace? An acquaintance or something?

Actually It's my character name, it's me Mintzy. That would be nice, but where could the two possibly meet? As for Ashe, it's fine she's a bit evil to handle I guess. I am though going to make another character possibly today/tonight. Though my ideas for her isn't complete, I'll post here If ever I made her. Thanks! ^_^

That sounds good. Kare's always up for sisterly friendships and the like. And I've not read The Hunger Games so it really isn't the best one. :p Oh good, Karah needs a chance to be worry free so she'll like Eve even more for that. And Nurse Joy and Brock are together so I guess Asher and Hollace will be friends through Brock and eventually through Azolla because they are going to get along. We need a Officer Jenny, yo!

Yup, that all sounds great-that way he'll know some people people when he starts HNZ.

Do you want them to meet up before or after he comes to Hogwarts, if you want one now, I'll set up a topic somewhere, maybe england.

mintzy
Oh, sorry Mintzy! xD Maybe they meet in the Arts Club at Hogwarts? Ash could been looking around and she happens to be practising there? Of course this would have to be after sorting, which I think is in November. Let me know if/when you make that new character!

alexis
Sweetness. They can have movie nights and stuff! Noo, no more Pokemon. :p *puts foot down* I just wanted a boy and his BFF with a bit of Misty on the side. We already have the love pentagon thing, anyone else is just overkill!

maia
Exactly. :D Well, I don't think HNZ students can post outside the school, can they? Unless it's the holidays, but those only last like a week. Maybe they can meet up at Hogwarts all surprised, or have a letter thread in the meantime. It's up to you!

It'd be good if they met in Hogwarts, and she didn't know he was transfering? She could help him get to know the school and whatnot.

Ans so I've made this new character of mine, introducing Clea Everett-Price. I was inspired to make her due to watching The Secret Circle and the fact that I just love Britt Robertson. I have a few things in mind stored for her but at the moment I would like to enjoy my privileged of being unsorted. All I could share is this, Clea is orphaned as her parents were murdered in different terms. She's a bit of a shy, fragile and pain inside type of girl. She isn't that quite girly but not even that of a tomboy, Clea is very private and mysterious and likes to be alone. That's all I have for now and I'm not sure if I will change that but who know. She's still undeveloped so, I'll leave her as that first. So I'll be waiting for your reply and as for Cosette, I can wait until Ash gets sorted. ^_^

maia
That sounds great. Ash would already know that Sara went to HNZ, but he could surprise her.

mintzy
Clea sounds cool, but I think my reply depends on her age. If she's younger, maybe she could be a friend of Eve's? If she's older, then she might suit one of my other characters. I have an eighteen-year-old named Enoch, his PB is actually in a movie with Britt. He's very sarcastic and witty, but lives in the country looking after his siblings so he can be quite serious and mature. Let me know which age group would suit! :)

Hey xD

I can offer for Evelyn my first year Gryffindor, Minoas. Like a true Gryffindor, Minoas is always seeking adventure, often getting into trouble. He's loyal, imaginative, trustful and a bit overexcited about Quidditch.
Like Evelyn he's recklessly stubborn when it comes to his beliefs and he doesn't change his mind easily, even though he might know that he is wrong. He doesn't have a 1st year Gryffindor friend so it would be nice if him and evelyn were going to begin a friendship from a small misunderstanding. For any more information about Minoas, his biography is under his siggy. Let me know what you think :)

mintzy
Coolio. :p Alright, so in that age range I have Enoch, like I said, as well as Sofia (Beauxbatons, almost sixteen), Tempest (Durmstrang, sixteen) and Daisy (HNZ, seventeen). Sofia is very creative and independent, Tempest is quite fiery and energetic, Daisy is confident and laid-back. So do you have any ideas or preferences out of those four? I think in terms of family/history Enoch would be the best match, but in terms of personality, Sofia is the most similar.

liam
Hey Liam! Thank you for posting, Minoas sounds awesome. I definitely think he's the type of person Eve could relate to, she's similar in a lot of ways. What type of misunderstanding do you mean? Like they start off on the wrong foot but then decide to be friends? Or maybe their opinions clash on something? I think something quidditch-related would be cool, but let me know what you were thinking. Anyway, I agree, they could both do with a fellow Gryffindor friend. :D

Quidditch related sounds cool. Would you like to start the thread? Or would you like me to do so?

liam
Awesome! I'd love it if you could, Liam. I'm a bit preoccupied right now. xD

mintzy
Alright, his biography is here, if you want to read it. Basically Enoch is very goofy and sweet, but kind of sad at the same time, if you get what I mean? His parents are in jail and he has to look after his two younger sisters, so you could say he's a provider. He's strong, or at least tries to be for the girls, but life is hard and he can have a bit of a temper. He would never take it out on Clea, though, he bottles it up. This is a really bad description, but yeah, I think the two have quite a bit in common. Also, lol.

He sound great, no one's perfect anyway.
Clea's bit a mess too so I think they'll try to fill up
each other's spaces. I've saw a LOT of pictures of
the two too. lol. Shall I start a thread for the two,
as I'm pretty much occupied for two or three weeks and so. :r

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back