Half Blood
Relationship Status
Single (Looking)
Sexual Orientation
Heterosexual
Wand
Rosewood Wand 14 1/4" Essence of Hair from the mane of a Unicorn
Its like this ....

The first poster will asked (ex. The phone is ringing, its your ex-boyfriend are you going to answer it?). Then second poster will answer if yes or no, then the second poster will asked. Okay, let's start this ...

The phone is ringing, the killer in scream movie is calling are you going to answer it??

Yes so I can yell at them for a bit

The phone is ringing your ex mother in law is calling are you going to answer it?

Sure. Although I don't know you that well.

The phone is ringing Hannibal Lector is calling are you going to answer it?

Yes I would cause Im hungry

The phone is ringing its your mothers, father, sisters, brother, aunts, uncle, nieces, nephews, cousins, old collage roommate is calling you are you going to answer it?

no- coz i just totaly got lost :o

The phone is ringing, its your old kindergarten teacher, are you going to answer it?

I dont even know what Jelly Tots are?? :erm:
The phone is ringing, Its Doctor Smith from Lost in Space calling, are you going to answer it?

Yeah so I can say "Yes, we can!"

The phone is ringing, It's your friends, brothers ex-girlfriends, best friend-do you answer it?

Yes, so then I can spread lies about said firends brothers exgirlfriend hehe
The phone is ringing, Its your imaginary twin sister/or brother depending on your gender, are you going to answer it?

Yeah! Then I'll yell at her for Killing Sirius!
th phone rings it's lord voldemorts mysterious daughter ( doesn't exist but i think it sounds good) do u answer?

Hellz Yeah.
I'd have a good chat with her, and see if she's evil, then hopefully befriend her.

The Phone rings and it's Me (Emzies) Calling from Bonnie Scotland. Do you answer?

Well why not :p its be a pleasure chatting it up with someone from across the world!

The phone ringing, the Professor Manetia (SP) from this world is calling to give you a whole bunch of assignments, will you answer it?

Hell No! I have enough assignments as it is... <_<

The phone is ringing, Nickles calling, are you going to answer?

Yeah but only to play the youtube video of the three year old down the phone.

The phone is ringing and it's Ian Watkins calling, do you answer??

Who??
The phone is ringing and it's Luna Lovegood. Do you answer it?
(I would! She's awesome!)

I would just so that I can tell her how crazy she is and that I love her for it!

The phone is ringing and it's Luxen Silverback Calling do you answer??

Yes only to tell her that she should fight for her rights ;)

The phone is ringing and it is Edward Cullen. Do you answer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back