All men ages 17-30 look in here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollinariya Dimitrova

OOC First Name
Kelsowl o.o
Wand
Redwood wand 14 inches Essence of Unicorn Mane hair.
Okay, so I've started something with another person on here that involves AD getting serious with another female, whether it's a final type thing or not I don't know. But I had been meaning to do this anyways, This just kind of kick started my resolve to finally get this going. Basically I want Apollinariya to have a third kid, Obviously another drunken thing with Dietrich is out of the question for multiple reasons, Therefore I need another man for this accidental pregnancy [She sure as hell doesn't want another right now, But I don't care xD ] I'm not too picky on this whole thing, As long as they're legal and not like 40 I don't really care. It can be a one night stand thing or they can have a relationship for a few months, either works really. If you're interested post here and if I wasn't clear enough just say so.

Oh that would be fun xD

She has two kids by one of his Best friends already =))

There's nothing romantic there, he'd probably lol at her misfortune.

Just like she did when it was revealed he had five kids and not two xD

I know there isn't, but meh, never know.
Haha. The next big thing, LOL Kids.

I'm thinking one-night-stand? What about you?

True enough I suppose xD

AD: "What the hell are you doing to me creator?! Do you want to die?"

Yep, one night stand sounds about right ^_^

Sure, may take a while cause I'm gonna make a Polyvore but I'll link here when I have it :D

Alexis Richarde said:
I wonder if Dietrich would mind? Hehe. I think it would be fun as well.
Dietrich: "Curses, why did he have to do that with her when there is always me?" =))
Michael would hit him for that.

Just had to comment. :r

AD: "God, First Dietrich, then Hayden. Who Next, Demitris?"

Kailey: "Back the f**k up from my man B!tch!" =))

Topic Closed and Archived
This roleplay development has been inactive for an extended period of time or is now completed.
Thank you for having used the plot development forum and feel free to create future threads in said forum.

~The HNZ Site Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back